Obama gifts Iran massive uranium shipment

Easy. Not a good idea to give Iran any way to continue their nuclear program.

Douchebag made the deal with Iran. A deal which Iran is the winner of.

Anyone who thinks they won't continue with their nuclear program or do what they agreed to do in the agreement is dumber than a box or rocks.
My question was to the motivation of the US, Russia, China, France, Britain, and Germany. All who supported these actions and all who were part of the Iran deal. You all play this up like it was just Obamas doing but it had consensus and input from many other countries. Care to address that or is everybody just dumber than a pile of rocks?

Oh its not just Douchebag. Anyone who thinks Iran won't pursue it nuclear ambitions isn't to smart.
You shouldn't be talking about smart... ive asked very clearly multiple times for you to simply explain the rationale of the leaders of 5 of the most powerful countries in the world, and you can't do it. You did exactly what I predicted after I predicted it. Thanks for reenforcing my point that you have no clue what you are talking about.

You want to know what their rational is then look it up yourself.

Oh and like I should give a shit about what you think?? Not hardly pal.

I have enough common sense to know a bad idea when I see one. You obviously have no common sense at all.

Take a hike dumbass.
No I don't want to know their rational... I want to know if you understand anything about the situation. You obviously don't

Common sense is all it takes dumbass.

My question was to the motivation of the US, Russia, China, France, Britain, and Germany. All who supported these actions and all who were part of the Iran deal. You all play this up like it was just Obamas doing but it had consensus and input from many other countries. Care to address that or is everybody just dumber than a pile of rocks?

Oh its not just Douchebag. Anyone who thinks Iran won't pursue it nuclear ambitions isn't to smart.
You shouldn't be talking about smart... ive asked very clearly multiple times for you to simply explain the rationale of the leaders of 5 of the most powerful countries in the world, and you can't do it. You did exactly what I predicted after I predicted it. Thanks for reenforcing my point that you have no clue what you are talking about.

I have enough common sense to know a bad idea when I see one. You obviously have no common sense at all.

Take a hike dumbass.
No I don't want to know their rational... I want to know if you understand anything about the situation. You obviously don't

And you have not been able to use common sense to make a coherent argument. Not being able to understand or articulate the rational of 5 of the worlds most powerful countries who all had a hand in making these deals, show an utter lack of understanding of the situation. If you knew what was going on you could say why the countries voted the way they did and then present a counter argument as to why you feel they are wrong. You can't do that... so you're done.

Take a hike dumbass.

And you have not been able to use common sense to make a coherent argument. Not being able to understand or articulate the rational of 5 of the worlds most powerful countries who all had a hand in making these deals, show an utter lack of understanding of the situation. If you knew what was going on you could say why the countries voted the way they did and then present a counter argument as to why you feel they are wrong. You can't do that... so you're done.

All it takes good old common sense there dumbass.

Iran will never abide by any agreement that would curtail their race for a nuclear weapon. If you think they will then you and that box of rocks are on equal footing.

Common sense. Something you don't appear to have any of.

Last edited:

Take a hike dumbass.

Iran will never abide by any agreement that would curtail their race for a nuclear weapon. If you think they will then you and that box of rocks are on equal footing.

Common sense AGAIN seems to allude YOU. You still can't make a coherent argument or express an iota of understanding about the situation. If your conclusion is that the leadership of 5 of the most powerful countries in the world are stupid then you need a serious reality check.

Take a hike dumbass.

Common sense AGAIN seems to allude YOU. You still can't make a coherent argument or express an iota of understanding about the situation. If your conclusion is that the leadership of 5 of the most powerful countries in the world are stupid then you need a serious reality check.

Well anyone who thinks Iran will abide by any agreement that want to curtail their nuclear pursuits sure isn't very smart.

You are the one who needs a reality check.

Carry on clueless.

Well anyone who thinks Iran will abide by any agreement that want to curtail their nuclear pursuits sure isn't very smart.

Carry on clueless.
Haha, keep digging that hole, you just sound dumber and dumber each time you deflect. If you want your opinions respected then you should display that you are knowledgeable about the situation. So when asked to show your understanding of the decisions of some of the most powerful people in the world, you should trying giving an answer thats better than saything they are stupid and they lack common sense.

What do you think Obamas motives are? The actions were also supported by Russia, china, France, Brittian, and Germany.... so what's up? Tell us your theory...
Help Iran with their rock collection?
Wanna try and give an intelligent answer? Why would the US, China, Russia, Britan, France, and Germany all approve this transaction?

They have rocks for brains??
If you both have different opinions on how to handle the situation then I can respect that... but my guess is that neither of you know what the hell you are talking about... you appear to be taking the cheap partisan anti-obama position so you can get some bitching in. Please prove me wrong and show that you are objective and knowledgeable enough about this situation to articulate the reasoning for these 5 countries to allow these actions. This will take more than one sentence. Explain why they did what they did and then explain why you feel it's a poor decision.

Or show your stupidity by doing the predictable thing and respond with a sarcastic petty attack against me or obama.
Asking anyone to read the minds of foreign dignitaries is a rather silly demand. I do not know why these 5 countries have agreed to the details of the treaty - their reasons are their own. It just seems counter productive to me to supply uranium in exchange for heavy water - a substance that they can simply make more of.

This has got to be Trump's Fault.....

Seriously, not only does Obama bend over backwards to take it in the ass by paying ransom to Iran to the tune of 400 million which was illegal to do, so he had to go to Europe, and convert it to pallets of Euros, he does this too?

And if that isn't bad, Obama let them develop the ICBMs to deliver a nuclear warhead to Israel.

Want to know how Iran did that? Well, Bill Clinton gave missile guidance technology to China, who gave it to North Korea, who then gave it to Iran.

So not only did the Dems give Iran the money to build nuclear weapons, and hire foreign scientists to help them with it, The Dems gave them The Uranium, The Centrifuges, and The ICBMs. And according to a report I read, The Iranians already have nuclear weapons. They are just not declaring them, and needed The Obama Administration's Help to Legitimately Come out of The Closet with them. Trust me, Iranians already have Nukes, and they already have the Nuclear Vehicles to deliver them.

The reason The Dems have been helping Iran, is because Dems are primarily Globalists, and they believe that if someone can eliminate Israel and kill all Jews in one fatal blow, that the world will finally be at peace and Global Government can finally be installed.

Think I am lying? I can go through every Dem policy with Israel and the players around Israel and can show you how The United States when under Dem Leadership has done everything to strengthen Israel's enemies, and undermine Israel's security.

Add in Obama's Stab In The Back UN Resolution at The Midnight Hour, and it's all the proof you need of what they have been trying to do since Jimmy Carter was in office.

Last edited:

Seriously, not only does Obama bend over backwards to take it in the ass by paying ransom to Iran to the tune of 400 million which was illegal to do, so he had to go to Europe, and convert it to pallets of Euros, he does this too?

And if that isn't bad, Obama let them develop the ICBMs to deliver a nuclear warhead to Israel.

Want to know how Iran did that? Well, Bill Clinton gave missile guidance technology to China, who gave it to North Korea, who then gave it to Iran.

So not only did the Dems give Iran the money to build nuclear weapons, and hire foreign scientists to help them with it, The Dems gave them The Uranium, The Centrifuges, and The ICBMs.

The reason they did this is because Dems are primarily Globalists, and they believe that if someone can eliminate Israel and kill all Jews in one fatal blow, that the world will finally be at peace and Global Government can finally be installed.

Think I am lying? I can go through every Dem policy with Israel and the players around Israel and can show you how The United States when under Dem Leadership has done everything to strengthen Israel's enemies, and undermine Israel's security.

Add in Obama's Stab In The Back UN Resolution at The Midnight Hour, and it's all the proof you need of what they have been trying to do since Jimmy Carter was in office.

Boy howdy but that was a whole bunch of stupid.

I should also add, the 400 million was just drop in the bucket. The Obama Administration has given Iran up to 33 Billion Dollars. And we have actually been giving weapons to Al Nusra, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, and even ISIS.

So not only did the Dems give Iran the money to build nuclear weapons, and hire foreign scientists to help them with it, The Dems gave them The Uranium, The Centrifuges, and The ICBMs.

The reason they did this is because Dems are primarily Globalists, and they believe that if someone can eliminate Israel and kill all Jews in one fatal blow, that the world will finally be at peace and Global Government can finally be installed.

Boy howdy but that was a whole bunch of stupid.

Then show us how smart you are by refuting it.

KAHLILI: Iran already has nuclear weapons
Western intelligence has known it for years
KAHLILI: Iran already has nuclear weapons

ARGUMENT
Iran Already Has Nuclear Weapons Capability
Iran Already Has Nuclear Weapons Capability

Royce: Russia and Iran ‘Already Violating’ Nuclear Deal
Royce: Russia and Iran ‘Already Violating’ Nuclear Deal

Does Iran Have Secret Nukes in North Korea?
Washington’s nuclear deal with Tehran depends on aggressive inspections inside Iran. But the mullahs may well have a secret program outside their borders.
Does Iran Have Secret Nukes in North Korea?

Carry on clueless.

Your position is untenable and illogical. Do you think that Iran does not have the capability to generate enough fissionable material to create an atomic bomb? I mean you must, otherwise why would they negotiate at all if they have every intention to create an atomic bomb.

What the knee jerk reactionaries don't understand is that Iran is less capable of creating a nuclear weapon today than they were prior to the agreement. Furthermore, it would be more difficult to hide any secret nuclear activities under the stricter IAEA inspections and observation than prior to the agreement. This heavy water purchase and uranium supply is part and parcel of an effective effort to make it more difficult for Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon.

Look, the easiest part of building a nuclear weapon is getting the Plutonium. Iran's PHWR was called IR-40. The reactor vessel was put in place in June of 2013. From that moment on all Iran had to do was fire that bad boy up and scoop up enough Plutonium in about six months to build a bomb. Heavy water is a critical component. Getting Iran's heavy water stocks down is a critical component of any strategy to prevent them from attaining a nuclear weapon. Raw uranium, not so much of a problem. Not near the problem of heavy water.

Carry on clueless.

Your position is untenable and illogical. Do you think that Iran does not have the capability to generate enough fissionable material to create an atomic bomb? I mean you must, otherwise why would they negotiate at all if they have every intention to create an atomic bomb.

What the knee jerk reactionaries don't understand is that Iran is less capable of creating a nuclear weapon today than they were prior to the agreement. Furthermore, it would be more difficult to hide any secret nuclear activities under the stricter IAEA inspections and observation than prior to the agreement. This heavy water purchase and uranium supply is part and parcel of an effective effort to make it more difficult for Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon.

Look, the easiest part of building a nuclear weapon is getting the Plutonium. Iran's PHWR was called IR-40. The reactor vessel was put in place in June of 2013. From that moment on all Iran had to do was fire that bad boy up and scoop up enough Plutonium in about six months to build a bomb. Heavy water is a critical component. Getting Iran's heavy water stocks down is a critical component of any strategy to prevent them from attaining a nuclear weapon. Raw uranium, not so much of a problem. Not near the problem of heavy water.

I think you should owe it to yourself to do research on this. Iran already had Nukes.
North Korea helped them to get them.

Iran was given this deal so that they could legitimately come out of the closet with this, and be protected under international law, otherwise Israel would bomb the shit out of them to try to destroy their nuclear capability. You are the one being dumb and Naive. I have researched this for 10 years.

The money given to Iran, was also given to them under the cover of legitimacy and is to be used by Iran to police The Middle East. Did you read any of the articles I provided? Of course not. Just go do your research and when you become an adult, you can thank me for opening your eyes.

Obama and this Administration is in Bed with a Terrorist State. Does that even shock anyone that the biggest Jihadi coddler in history would be conspiring with terrorists in The Middle East?
Doesn't shock me that Obama Bin Lying would do this at all.

We have also funded and armed Al Nusra, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, and ISIS. We have dumped Arms and Money in to the Middle East for decades. Both us, and Russia, and now Iran will be dumping even more arms in to the area.

If you aren't aware of what is shaping up in The Middle East, and what they are ramping up to do over there, then you are hopelessly ignorant.
Iraq, and Afghanistan were just practice runs.

What you don't understand is that Iran got their nukes from North Korea. This deal is to legitimize their illegal Nuclear Weapons Program. It is also to allow them to have a sustainable Nuclear Weapons Program. To do that, they cannot rely on North Korea. They have to further develop their capabilities in house.

They already have Nuclear Weapons, but you are too busy watching the Magician's Right Hand, while he is working with his LEFT.

Last edited:
What do you think Obamas motives are? The actions were also supported by Russia, china, France, Brittian, and Germany.... so what's up? Tell us your theory...
Wanna try and give an intelligent answer? Why would the US, China, Russia, Britan, France, and Germany all approve this transaction?

If you both have different opinions on how to handle the situation then I can respect that... but my guess is that neither of you know what the hell you are talking about... you appear to be taking the cheap partisan anti-obama position so you can get some bitching in. Please prove me wrong and show that you are objective and knowledgeable enough about this situation to articulate the reasoning for these 5 countries to allow these actions. This will take more than one sentence. Explain why they did what they did and then explain why you feel it's a poor decision.

Or show your stupidity by doing the predictable thing and respond with a sarcastic petty attack against me or obama.
Asking anyone to read the minds of foreign dignitaries is a rather silly demand. I do not know why these 5 countries have agreed to the details of the treaty - their reasons are their own. It just seems counter productive to me to supply uranium in exchange for heavy water - a substance that they can simply make more of.
Perhaps they have more information than you and you should try and learn more about why they made those decisions instead of making ignorant knee jerk reactions like many do. I'm not suggesting a mind read, i'm suggesting an objective and informed analysis of the situation.

Perhaps they have more information than you and you should try and learn more about why they made those decisions instead of making ignorant knee jerk reactions like many do. I'm not suggesting a mind read, i'm suggesting an objective and informed analysis of the situation.
Indeed....perhaps you should....

Carry on clueless.

I think you should owe it to yourself to do research on this. Iran already had Nukes.
North Korea helped them to get them.

Iran was given this deal so that they could legitimately come out of the closet with this, and be protected under international law, otherwise Israel would bomb the shit out of them to try to destroy their nuclear capability. You are the one being dumb and Naive. I have researched this for 10 years.

The money given to Iran, was also given to them under the cover of legitimacy and is to be used by Iran to police The Middle East. Did you read any of the articles I provided? Of course not. Just go do your research and when you become an adult, you can thank me for opening your eyes.

Obama and this Administration is in Bed with a Terrorist State. Does that even shock anyone that the biggest Jihadi coddler in history would be conspiring with terrorists in The Middle East?
Doesn't shock me that Obama Bin Lying would do this at all.

We have also funded and armed Al Nusra, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, and ISIS. We have dumped Arms and Money in to the Middle East for decades. Both us, and Russia, and now Iran will be dumping even more arms in to the area.

If you aren't aware of what is shaping up in The Middle East, and what they are ramping up to do over there, then you are hopelessly ignorant.
Iraq, and Afghanistan were just practice runs.

What you don't understand is that Iran got their nukes from North Korea. This deal is to legitimize their illegal Nuclear Weapons Program. It is also to allow them to have a sustainable Nuclear Weapons Program. To do that, they cannot rely on North Korea. They have to further develop their capabilities in house.

They already have Nuclear Weapons, but you are too busy watching the Magician's Right Hand, while he is working with his LEFT.

LMAO. I checked out the first claim, it said Iran got nukes from former Soviet Republics. Now you claim it is North Korea. And that first claim was old as dirt. Where you dig that out of, grandmaw's attic. From a former "secret agent" who, of course, must remain unnamed. Damn, I like to read comic books once in awhile too, but you have to understand they are not reality.

When Iran gets a nuke everyone will know. Believe me. The Nuclear club is a pretty exclusive club. You don't gain membership and hide it in your back pocket. You make entry with a bang. Every single country has joined that way. Yes, North Korea provided Iran with enrichment technology. Big damn deal. They have no demonstrable delivery capability nor do they have a reliable means of initiating the chain reaction. They are under constant IAEA supervision. They have agreed to redesign the IR-40, drastically reduce their number of centrifuges, and, as we have discussed, significantly reduce their heavy water stores. Pretty damn good deal. And don't even get me started on the return of Iranian money that Reagan agreed to way back in the day. We saved billions in interest payments, a real bonus to the deal.

Indeed....perhaps you should....
Its your OP... I haven't even stated a position about the issue, just asked you simple questions that you've been deflecting because you can't answer them.

Forum List

Back