Obama Just Took A Big Victory Lap On Obamacare

And rightly so. Congratulations Mr. President on a job well done.

Obama Just Took A Big Victory Lap On Obamacare - Yahoo Finance

President Barack Obama touted the successes of the Affordable Care Act and improvements in the economy overall, during in a major speech on the economy Thursday at Northwestern University in Illinois.

He had to fight against a lot of myopic folks and right wing obstructionists. Took a lot of guts. The legislation could have been even better without the obstruction and ignorance.
Question for you that NOT one of you Obamacare supporters seem to understand...
You as Obama does obviously prefer a single payer.
So where will the Federal/state/local and local property taxes get the $100 billion a year in tax revenues that 1,300 insurance payers
pay when there is ONLY one payer?
Also who will be offering jobs to the 400,000 people that become unemployed with these 1,300 companies go out of existence?

That's your rationale for criticizing Obamacare? First, insurance companies currently administer Medicare and Medicaid, so they will still be in the mix, taking less risk but still providing administration. I doubt that $100 Billion in property taxes will be lost. Nor do I think the transformation will be as quick as you think. Whatever, everyone deserves decent coverage.

A) YOU are right about insurance companies administering Medicare. But there are less then 30 Medicare Administrative Contractors AND they lose money on their Medicare contracts.
B) Medicare Advantage plans are run by insurance companies also. BUT OBAMACARE is doing away with them...because they make a profit!
I kid you not! Obama hates any companies that make profits and he is adamant that Advantage plans are NOT good!
C) I didn't SAY $100 billion in property taxes... YOU didn't see the preceding "Federal/state/local taxes" and yes they will be gone because again
Obama want's "single payer" as he is so f..king dumb he has NO IDEA how insurance works!
D) Decent coverage??? How many people do you think were uninsured? 46 million the number Obama uses???
Where have you been on this forum where I've written hundreds of times proving there never were 46 million uninsured a number used to pass by
just 7 House votes Obamacare!
1) 10 million of the number Obama used ARE NOT CITIZENS... and Now after it was passed ...Obama admits it! He uses 36 million!
2) 14 million are people that qualified for medicaid BEFORE ACA... so due to Medicaid ineptness they are bogusly counted as part of the 46 million!
3) 18 million don't WANT health insurance. Can pay for it under employers' plan but as they are under 34 don't NEED....
That leaves 4 million of the so-called 46 million "uninsured"....
And that would have been easily solved by doing what stupidly ACA does i.e. taxing 10% on tanning salons as they cause cancer.. rather
tax the $270 billion lawyers make as lawyers cause $850 billion in wasted duplicate tests by doctors. That $27 billion in taxes would pay
a $5,000 premium per each of the 4 million truly uninsured that wanted insurance!

BUT YOU won't believe me!
So here are the sources and if you are an honest and intellectually curious follow the sources..read as I did the facts there never were 46 million !

Proof:10 million are not citizens Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
Proof:14 million due to Medicaid ineptness eligible before ACA: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Proof:18 million never wanted or need health insurance: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED 2009
42 million bogus number of the 46 million!
Proof: $850 billion wasted due to fear of lawsuits!
"Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26 to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
Up to 92% of US physicians practice defensive medicine.
SOURCE: Health News Observer rsaquo Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

But...but

OBAMACARE is a failure.......foxnews tells me so
How about these people telling you so?
Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 4.38.45 PM.png

Obama gave another speech....
That has to be # 1,017 since he took office....

has the Employee mandate kicked in yet?

How will Obama pay for the kids he's infected and killed with his Mexican virus?

Ebola ......... in the USA!!!

yeah, good going Macaca Joe

Still pushing lies, Frank. No one should be surprised.

And rightly so. Congratulations Mr. President on a job well done.

Obama Just Took A Big Victory Lap On Obamacare - Yahoo Finance

President Barack Obama touted the successes of the Affordable Care Act and improvements in the economy overall, during in a major speech on the economy Thursday at Northwestern University in Illinois.

He had to fight against a lot of myopic folks and right wing obstructionists. Took a lot of guts. The legislation could have been even better without the obstruction and ignorance.

This thread needs a warning so people who choose to enter can don waders first...
pDSP1-9369357v750.jpg

How will Obama pay for the kids he's infected and killed with his Mexican virus?

mexican virus??? OMG! You mean you can catch "mexican"?

The virus that's sending schoolkids to hospitals and early graves. That blossomed all over the nation almost immediately after Obama secretly dispersed the disease vectors

Funny stuff. I would think Frank is sure that both the black race and the Mexican nationality are contagious. I think FOX said they were. Australians never lie!

Alert: op needs to pull his head out of obama's asshole the fumes are fucking with his one brain cell.

Funny stuff. I would think Frank is sure that both the black race and the Mexican nationality are contagious. I think FOX said they were. Australians never lie!

Thought you Libs were so "Smart".

Amazing that infected kids come up from Mexico, Obama scatters them secretly and then suddenly kids all over the US are sick, paralyzed and some died with D68 that was brought up from Mexico

Amazing that infected kids come up from Mexico, Obama scatters them secretly and then suddenly kids all over the US are sick, paralyzed and some died with D68 that was brought up from Mexico

Find you meds and overdose Frank. Oxygen is not reaching your brain.....again.

Find you meds and overdose Frank. Oxygen is not reaching your brain.....again.

Find your dictionary and read it again, Jim; you need to learn how to spell four letter words correctly.

Another court just found the subsidies were illegal Once that goes through and thousands of people discover they owe the federal government big money I wonder how popular it will be? Oh wait, it's already unpopular. Except among people who are overweight middle aged smokers who can now get treatment on someone else's dime.

Handing out deck chairs on the Titanic.

Looks like the GOP is sunk via Obamacare

Obamacare will not rally voters for more liberal policy(makers) come November.

Come on.

You may be right.

When asked if they wanted ACA, the low information faux dupes said yes but when asked if they wanted ObamaCare, they said no.

Its a good start and is helping millions but people are still very ignorant about it. We still see people here who believe that ObamaCare is a product.

RWs are lying about ebola, mixing and stirring and Republicans have yet another wasteful repeal vote planned for after the election.

Forum List

Back