Obama says Fox news has destroyed American politics.

And more racial division than before obama got elected
Yeah, the lessers in society (like yourself) did not react favorably to Obama....they (i.e. you) will never get over having a black man as president. In fact, you voted for John McCain.

Then later you stated this:

McCain served honorably in Vietnam

But it was all downhill after that

And in sum he did a lot of damage to our republic right up to his death
Here is the part where you swear you never voted for McCain.

Yeah, the lessers in society (like yourself) did not react favorably to Obama....they (i.e. you) will never get over having a black man as president. In fact, you voted for John McCain.

Then later you stated this:

Here is the part where you swear you never voted for McCain.

Obama was a piece of shit president, and still is a piece of shit, regardless of the fact that he's half-black.

Biden is even more of a piece of shit, and he's as white as they come. So your insinuation of "racism" holds no credibility in this conversation.

Nice try, though. Thanks for playing.

Obama was a piece of shit president, and still is a piece of shit, regardless of the fact that he's half-black.

Biden is even more of a piece of shit, and he's as white as they come. So your insinuation of "racism" holds no credibility in this conversation.

Nice try, though. Thanks for playing.
Nice tantrum.

Historians have placed Obama well above your blob.

Biden will be right up there with Obama as well. Your blob will be looking up at them.

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.
Obama is the MESSIAH!!!!!!!! :eek:

Nice tantrum.

Biden will be right up there with Obama as well. Your blob will be looking up at them.

No "tantrum", just stating the facts. Historians must live in some kind of bubble or something. Evidently they're not susceptible to the same things everyone else is. For example...

• Gasoline that rose 3 times the price it was in 2018, depending on location

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soaring 43% in only two years and housing sales slumping

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Grocery prices increasing by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rising by 15.8% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arrests 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults
half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite
a civil war.

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
Liberals HATE not having control of the media.

Nice tantrum.

And I bet that list you mentioned placed Presidents like FDR who locked up innocent Japanese Americans while leaving alone German Americans, all because they had squinty eyes. No other President in history has implemented such an unconstitutionally racist act that went unchallenged. And I bet LBJ is at the top of that list as well, even though he made up a fictitious attack on the US by the Vietcong to justify going to war, just like Hitler did with Poland as he sent hundreds of thousands to their death.

Do you have any idea what you can do with that list?

In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.
What a liar obummer is

I will bet he did not connect well w/ rural voters.

What about the comment he made about how such people want to cling to their guns and their religion..?

what a lying *&^%$

just like all libs

Forum List

Back