Obama to delay individual mandate?

Yet you support holding government hostage to your viewpoint.

Interesting.

When did I do that? I didn't, but it will be fun to watch you try and prove it. Give it a crack, I can use a laugh.

I didn't see you complaining about Obama threatening to veto any bill that didn't give him everything he wanted, even though it would have to pass the Senate, and get Democratic votes, in order for him to veto it.

Or are you going to pretend that is the Republicans fault?

Yup, Republicans fault for not including funding for the ACA.

You're right, it IS something. It's an OPINION. You call them lunatics, I call them fiscally conservative. But feel free to continue your trolling while you ignore the topic entirely.

How can they be fiscally conservative when they're willing to spend us in to debt to finance endless wars and bloated military budgets?

Ironic, huh?

The Tea Party didn't do that, did they?

Tell me something, how can you simultaneously blame the Tea Party for not spending money and spending money?

Weird, I don't remember doing that either. You have a funny way of inventing an alternate reality. But then again, you're batshit insane and a pathological liar, so this is certainly in your bag of tricks.

Contrary to what you have been told, Obama DID shut the government down. His butt boy, Harry Reid has refused to pass a budget for years and Obama promised to veto every budget the House passed.
That is what caused a government shutdown, and until the entitlement programs that will bankrupt the US are dealt with, there should be a few dozen more shutdowns if that is what it takes.
Unfortunately, the Democrats don't care and the Republicans don't have the power or the will to do what has to be done.

It's funny that people still actually think the way you do. How does it feel to be in the overwhelming minority?

The problem is exactly that it's NOT an overwhelming minority. At best, ACA has slim majority support. And you simply can't push through such sweeping changing without a broad consensus and expect it to go smoothly. People just aren't that malleable.

Not talking about the ACA, talking about the overwhelming majority that blames the GOP for the shutdown mess.

It's funny that people still actually think the way you do. How does it feel to be in the overwhelming minority?

The problem is exactly that it's NOT an overwhelming minority. At best, ACA has slim majority support. And you simply can't push through such sweeping changing without a broad consensus and expect it to go smoothly. People just aren't that malleable.

Not talking about the ACA, talking about the overwhelming majority that blames the GOP for the shutdown mess.

Well, even that isn't an 'overwhelming' minority. Still, without the overreach of ACA, there wouldn't have been support for the shutdown.

The federal budget runs out, once again, in January. We hit the debt ceiling, once again, in February.

So the shutdown circus we just came through will replay in three months.

I will link a very interesting legislative jerk move the Speaker of the House pulled at the end of this post, for those who care to watch it.

Anyway...the individual mandate is a bargaining chip. This is the kind of horse trading which I have said many times will come out of ObamaCare. In the future, there will be haggling over the amount of subsidies to give to the poor for their insurance they buy through the exchanges. Just throw all that shit on the pile with the AMT and the Medicare "doc fix".

$16 trillion of debt to keep 535 people employed.

Here's the link that will make you sick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jd-iaYLO1A]The GOP's little rule change they hoped you wouldn't notice - YouTube[/ame]

The federal budget runs out, once again, in January. We hit the debt ceiling, once again, in February.

I will link a very interesting legislative jerk move the Speaker of the House pulled at the end of this post, for those who care to watch it.

Anyway...the individual mandate is a bargaining chip. This is the kind of horse trading which I have said many times will come out of ObamaCare. In the future, there will be haggling over the amount of subsidies to give to the poor for their insurance they buy through the exchanges. Just throw all that shit on the pile with the AMT and the Medicare "doc fix".

The GOP's little rule change they hoped you wouldn't notice - YouTube

I watched it. While you're at it why don't you also provide a link to the tricks that were used to pass this clusterfuck in the first place. Bribes and all.

I won't hold my breath

How can they be fiscally conservative when they're willing to spend us in to debt to finance endless wars and bloated military budgets?

Ironic, huh?

Tell me something, how can you simultaneously blame the Tea Party for not spending money and spending money?

Weird, I don't remember doing that either. You have a funny way of inventing an alternate reality. But then again, you're batshit insane and a pathological liar, so this is certainly in your bag of tricks.

You didn't complain that the Tea Party voted for two wars before they were in Congress, and then complain that they wouldn't fun Obamacare?

I watched it. While you're at it why don't you also provide a link to the tricks that were used to pass this clusterfuck in the first place. Bribes and all.

I won't hold my breath

Boehner kept saying there were not enough votes in the House to pass a clean bill. The video is evidence he knew he was lying as the words left his mouth.

The shutdown would have been prevented.

Obama swore in his 2009 State of the Union speech that he would not sign a healthcare reform plan that would add a single dime to the federal deficit.

He, too, knew he was lying as the words were leaving his mouth.

You didn't complain that the Tea Party voted for two wars before they were in Congress, and then complain that they wouldn't fun Obamacare?

Nice straw man lunatic.

I won't hold my breath

Boehner kept saying there were not enough votes in the House to pass a clean bill. The video is evidence he knew he was lying as the words left his mouth.

G5, again... sometimes you are smart, and others just beyond clueless.

I won't hold my breath

G5, again... sometimes you are smart, and others just beyond clueless.

Glad I didn't hold my breath.

That is simple one. Most people watch and read the mainstream media for their information and the vast majority of them decided in 2007 that Obama walked on water.

On the contrary...he actually showed some balls for once and did a great job of leading.

his job is to make the government work, not pretend he has balls.

Government doesn't work when it's being held hostage. He didn't give in to such tactics. Future generations will thank him for not allowing that dangerous precedent to be set.

Because of obama's lack of leadership, we're going to do it all again in January. Only in January, obama will be just that much weaker. He's a petulant child. He stamps his feet and says "I won't talk to you". Then he likes to think that's leadership.

Too bad some other country or countries don't step in and demand regime change or suffer the consequences.

The Tea Party originated in 2009. What two wars did they vote for again?

By the way, how did they vote for anything if they weren't in Congress?

Only problem is Obama didn't shut the government down. What he did do however is not negotiate with hostage takers.

Contrary to what you have been told, Obama DID shut the government down. His butt boy, Harry Reid has refused to pass a budget for years and Obama promised to veto every budget the House passed.
That is what caused a government shutdown, and until the entitlement programs that will bankrupt the US are dealt with, there should be a few dozen more shutdowns if that is what it takes.
Unfortunately, the Democrats don't care and the Republicans don't have the power or the will to do what has to be done.

There is nothing funny about a $17 trillion national debt. I would rather be right in the minority than wrong with the dumb masses as you apparently are.

Ask RDD, he keeps blaming them for everything.

You guys are on the same team. Get your talking points in order.

Forum List

Back