ObamaCare Lives

Obama's signature achievement is safe for at least another two years.

Trump never had the intention nor ability to erase Obama's legacy.

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

Meanwhile, the one thing Obama achieved of import will survive.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

Enjoy Obamacare. You EARNED it.
Never, ever, EVER call yourself a "conservative" again.

You are a goddamn slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker. Goose-step your ass out of here.

Don't make me embarrass you with my posts about what should be done with our health care system, retard.

These pseudocon retard faggots are to blame for Obamacare's continued existence, and I will not stop calling them out for it. They have infected and destroyed the conservative movement. They are shitting all over the furniture and setting the house on fire. So a big FUCK YOU for defending them.

Obama's signature achievement is safe for at least another two years.

Trump never had the intention nor ability to erase Obama's legacy.

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

Meanwhile, the one thing Obama achieved of import will survive.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

Enjoy Obamacare. You EARNED it.

So is it again mandatory to carry health insurance?

The mandate was always the least of the problems from the ACA, it was just the shiny object to keep the rubes distracted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lives on and going and going
Please...its already unrecognizable as "Obamacare"...mandate gone.....and now it has competition...even in California we are seeing new ins agencies opening up and beating Obamacares premiums by hundreds of dollars...its over honey...all over...Obama failed at everything....
I refer you to posts 46 and 47.

Obamacare lives.

Don't make me embarrass you with my posts about what should be done with our health care system, retard.

These pseudocon retard faggots are to blame for Obamacare's continued existence, and I will not stop calling them out for it. They have infected and destroyed the conservative movement. They are shitting all over the furniture and setting the house on fire. So a big FUCK YOU for defending them.
My apologies. It sounded to me like you were celebrating it in your OP.

I retract my "slimy little communist shit" comment.

:beer:

Lives on and on. Your agencies that are opening and selling those short term and indemnity plans are scams. Only the dems will change obamacare lol lol.
They are not scams they are beating covered CA by hundreds of dollars....all of the people that can not qualify for government subsidies are removing themselves from covered CA in this next open enrollment.....its toast...to even call it "ObamaCare" now is silly....it isn't even close to what that jackass stuck us with.....

You will notice not one pseuedocon has ever criticized the hucksters who promised they would repeal and replace Obamacare.

They have never once stopped and said to themselves, "Huh! I have NEVER seen a replacement!!! I have NEVER seen a legislative bill which actually repeals Obamacare since the Republicans took total control of our governement!!! I wonder why that is?"

This is just how submissive these rubes are.

The truth is that the Dems pushed through the ACA, but only after every one(yes this means Rep) put a finger in the pie. & yes health care costs were climbing while providing less coverage. then instead of working together(what we pay them for) & fixing it they turn it into a political foot ball. stop calling it OBAMA care, call it the Affordable Care Act AND FIX IT.

You will notice not one pseuedocon has ever criticized the hucksters who promised they would repeal and replace Obamacare.

They have never once stopped and said to themselves, "Huh! I have NEVER seen a replacement!!! I have NEVER seen a legislative bill which actually repeals Obamacare since the Republicans took total control of our governement!!! I wonder why that is?"

This is just how submissive these rubes are.
I completely agree. Mushmouth McConnell and the gang used it to get votes ONLY. They had no intention of resolving the problem.

This is why I refer to the GOP as a dog-shit party. They are useless.

Lives on and on. Your agencies that are opening and selling those short term and indemnity plans are scams. Only the dems will change obamacare lol lol.
They are not scams they are beating covered CA by hundreds of dollars....all of the people that can not qualify for government subsidies are removing themselves from covered CA in this next open enrollment.....its toast...to even call it "ObamaCare" now is silly....it isn't even close to what that jackass stuck us with.....

If they don't have the mandated benefits they are scams, just the penalty is gone. California, Texas, NY and some parts of southern Florida open up agencies/insurance companies every year or so and scam and run with the premium's and don't pay out claims. But go ahead with your assertion's. I don't really give a shit.

Came back to edit forgot one big one in Tn been changing their names for years.

If they don't have the mandated benefits they are scams, just the penalty is gone. California, Texas, NY and some parts of southern Florida open up agencies/insurance companies every year or so and scam and run with the premium's and don't pay out claims. But go ahead with your assertion's. I don't really give a shit.

I can't speak for California, New York, or Florida, but that does not happen in Texas. We have pretty strict statutory insurance requirements to prevent that very line of bullshit.

They are operating with the mandates...previous conditions among them or they couldn't sell plans in CA...they would be breaking state law....CA has had a previous condition statute in place for years....and it was working fine until Obama came along and fucked it up.....

My apologies. It sounded to me like you were celebrating it in your OP.

I retract my "slimy little communist shit" comment.

:beer:
Thank you.

If I have said it once on this forum, I have said it at least 50 times that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our home, life, and auto insurance. I have said countless times we need LESS government in our health care. And I am pretty sure you have participated in topics in which I have said those things.

We need to be able to pick up the telephone and call any insurer in America and choose the health plan we want. When Republicans talk about buying insurance "across state lines", that is also a hoax. They do not mean being able to buy from any insurer in America. They still want to preserve artificially created, government mandated mini monopolies for the insurance industry.

We need to stop being held hostage to the take-it-or-leave-it insurance offered by our employers. We can end that very easily by removing the employer sponsored health insurance exemption.

Obamacare went the opposite direction and more deeply embedded the hostage situation with the employer mandate.

The Republican Party blows smoke up the asses of the rube herd with meaningless throwaway phrases for them to parrot. "A free market solution", and yet they have NEVER put a single piece of comprehensive reform legislation on the table. Not once.

And the rube herd continues to be willfully blind to that fact. For eight years running now.

I get it. No one likes to admit they have been a fucking rube moron idiot sucker. But sooner or later you have to face facts that you have been conned, and it is far past time to punish the fucking hucksters.

Instead, the rubes elected the biggest huckster to come down the pike since FDR. GEEZUS!

Last edited:

I can't speak for California, New York, or Florida, but that does not happen in Texas. We have pretty strict statutory insurance requirements to prevent that very line of bullshit.

Yep and same for California as well....

Oh, yea it does I think of two that's been operating for a couple years in the suburbs of Dallas.

They are operating with the mandates...previous conditions among them or they couldn't sell plans in CA...they would be breaking state law....CA has had a previous condition statute in place for years....and it was working fine until Obama came along and fucked it up.....

Here's one but in CA.

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/cases/simple_health_plans_tro_memo.pdf

Thank you.

If I have said it once on this forum, I have said it at least 50 times that we should be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our home, life, and auto insurance. I have said countless times we need LESS government in our health care. And I am pretty sure you have participated in topics in which I have said those things.

The Republican Party blows smoke up the asses of the rube herd with meaningless throwaway phrases for them to parrot. "A free market solution", and yet they have NEVER put a single piece of comprehensive reform legislation on the table. Not once.

And the rube herd continues to be willfully blind that that fact.

I get it. No one likes to admit they have been a fucking rube moron idiot sucker. But sooner or later you have to face facts that you have been conned, and it is far past time to punish the fucking hucksters.

Instead, the rubes elected the biggest huckster to come down the pike since FDR. GEEZUS!
Because McConnell and the other useless GOP hacks never intended to fix the problem. They used it to get "gullible" people to vote for them, then complained that they didn't have enough power to do it. THEN, when the had control of the entire government, they still complained about not having enough power. Mitch "Mushmouth" McConnell was the main cohort.

It's not really fair to call those who voted for the GOP "gullible" when they ran on "repeal and replace" for 7 years. Are voters not entitled to relay on the promises made by candidates? I know...fool me 20 times.

Thank you.

And the rube herd continues to be willfully blind that that fact.

Because McConnell and the other useless GOP hacks never intended to fix the problem. They used it to get "gullible" people to vote for them, then complained that they didn't have enough power to do it. THEN, when the had control of the entire government, they still complained about not having enough power. Mitch "Mushmouth" McConnell was the main cohort.

It's not really fair to call those who voted for the GOP "gullible" when they ran on "repeal and replace" for 7 years. Are voters not entitled to relay on the promises made by candidates? I know...fool me 20 times.
No, the rubes deserve to be repeatedly kicked in the balls, and I will explain why.

They have never asked to see a replacement. That's why.

If Trump actually had a plan which would result in health care that cost "a tiny fraction" of what it costs now, who the hell would oppose that legislation?

No one. The country would rise up and demand it.

Which is basically what they rubes did. They bleeved Trump's bullshit and voted him in. But they were so fucking stupid, they never asked to see the actual plan before they voted for the huckster. Even though I was on this forum repeatedly asking the dumb fucks to point me to his plan. That just pissed them off. Deep down inside, they knew he was lying, and THAT is also why they need to be repeatedly kicked in the nuts.

Trump was lying. And they aren't holding him accountable to that. Trump never had such a plan, and it is time for the rubes to admit they were conned by him. Bigly.

And the Republican party has been lying for eight years. And it is time for the rubes to admit they were conned by the GOP. Bigly.

It's time for pitchforks and torches. Health care costs are rising to all new record levels.

Forum List

Back