Official Impeachment Day Thread

Do what? lol being great haha
Trump's approval up another 5%.
BFD!!!

Presidential Bill Clinton's Job Approval polling was 73% when Repubtards Impeached him for lying about having sex. Trump only has 44% approval & never won the popular vote.
44 lol it’s over 50 with 99-% of media and school teachers ripping trump 24 hours a day. Imagine if they told the truth wow

BFD!!!

Presidential Bill Clinton's Job Approval polling was 73% when Repubtards Impeached him for lying about having sex. Trump only has 44% approval & never won the popular vote.
44 lol it’s over 50 with 99-% of media and school teachers ripping trump 24 hours a day. Imagine if they told the truth wow
Just because you cherry pick a poll number is meaningless! RCP shows Trump is 44%

After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval. He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%, higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.

BFD!!!

clinton only got those numbers because he worked with Newt to get things done, where is the dem version of Newt to work with Trump? certainly not old crazy nancy.

as to the vote, Clinton never got more than 44% of the PV.

BFD!!!

Clinton did not win the popular vote either.

Trump's approval ratings on the economy are 52%. Not bad considering he is so polarizing and in 1998 (I was only 18) the country was not as divided politically.

BFD!!!

Trumps fumbling attempt to strong arm Ukraine got him to this point.
The blind leading the blind.

Nice deflection, but it has nothing to do with Trumps bumbling attempt to strong arm Ukraine

BFD!!!

Just because you cherry pick a poll number is meaningless! RCP shows Trump is 44%

After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval. He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%, higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.
Almost all polls are run by deranged liberals.. give me some names who run these polls and I will find donations to Hillary, just like David Shaw that runs the Fox News poll! Real poll is the sea of red you will see on Election Day again

BFD!!!

clinton only got those numbers because he worked with Newt to get things done, where is the dem version of Newt to work with Trump? certainly not old crazy nancy.

Newt tried to impeach him

You think we can go it alone ?? Really?? They already laugh at us and our presidunce
Whether they like our President or not, America rules the world both politically and militarily.

If other countries don't like it. Tough. ... :cool:

We used to rule the world politically and militarily.

That’s changing under Trump. We have lost so much authority in the world, it’s very problematic.

Or not if you’re of the opinion that it’s not our role.

We lost authority? Like we lost it in Israel, Turkey and the UK? LOL

We have not lost anything. We have finally gained our balls back.
We aren’t really taken seriously anymore.

We are not reliable or consistent.

Not what I hear from my relatives in Israel and Russia, actually quite the opposite. Same from my friends in the UK. Granted that is only three countries but the narrative is that the US is finally taking a stand and Trump is well liked.
If only someone were to do a legitimate survey...

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

'Donald Trump is set to become 3rd US president to be impeached'

The 1st President to be POLITICALLY Impeached for admitted biased political party gain without any crime being identified, without evidence of a crime, and without any witnesses of a crime having been presented.

The 1st Impeachment of a President called for and promised BEFORE the President's inauguration...

The most successful President in HALF A CENTURY...

An Impeachment that consisted of non-stop political coup attempts over a 3.5 year period during which the largest criminal scandal in US history.

Whether they like our President or not, America rules the world both politically and militarily.

That’s changing under Trump. We have lost so much authority in the world, it’s very problematic.

Not what I hear from my relatives in Israel and Russia, actually quite the opposite. Same from my friends in the UK. Granted that is only three countries but the narrative is that the US is finally taking a stand and Trump is well liked.

Trump is the President of the UNITED STATES, not the world. This is something Democrats have lost sight of.

Sure, the world doesn't approve - of Trump not letting them screw us anymore. Good!

I dislike surveys as they have shown to be false. Look at Brexit voting as the examples. Also Obama was a pushover. Imagine a school teacher who just lets you get away with murder vs. a more strict but better one. What the students think is irrelevant.

BFD!!!

On election day, President Clinton won a decisive victory over Dole. In the popular vote, he out-polled Dole by over 8.2 million votes. Bill Clinton had a 8.5% popular vote margin, and a 220 electoral vote margin.

Repubtards were furious that they couldn't defeat Clinton, so they had Newt Gingrich lie, cheat & steal to impeach him. Newt Gingrich became the first & Only US Representative in History to get Censured for his Crimes!

I dislike surveys as they have shown to be false. Look at Brexit voting as the examples.

I dislike people relying on asking a handful of people from a handful of countries and drawing conclusions from that. P

Trump is the President of the UNITED STATES, not the world. This is something Democrats have lost sight of.

Sure, the world doesn't approve - of Trump not letting them screw us anymore. Good!

Trump is definitely not a players coach when it comes to world politics.

Forum List

Back