Official Mueller Report Thread

No one believes he'll be impeached Republican toadies are deathly afraid of the bully and we need both parties
The GOP Senate will never let it happen no matter how many crimes he’s committed or will commit nor how closely he works with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

You are delusional....

If there was any REAL EVIDENCE the GOP, wouldn't hesitate. You forget they hate Trump even more than the left .

Jo
Oh My God this is terrible
The report depicted a chaotic environment in the White House in which aides scrambled to avoid carrying out orders by Trump that were potentially illegal or self-destructive, and where his press office lied to cover for him.

In all, Mueller and his team cited 10 episodes of potential obstruction.

Former White House counsel Don McGahn told investigators that Trump asked him twice to tell Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller. Fearing that such a firing would trigger another “Saturday Night Massacre,” like the one carried out by President Richard Nixon in 1973, McGahn decided to quit, telling then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus that the president had asked him to ‘do crazy s***.’”

According to the report, McGahn took extensive notes of his conversations with the president, which apparently irked Trump.

5cb9d1bc240000df01044d49.jpeg

White House counsel Don McGahn looks on as President Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House, Oct. 17, 2018. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
“Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes,” Trump once told McGahn, according to the report. “I never had a lawyer who took notes. I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He never took notes.” Cohn, a notorious political fixer, was Trump’s mentor and personal lawyer early in Trump’s real estate career.

McGahn, though, wasn’t the only note taker featured in the Mueller report.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s chief of staff, Jody Hunt, took notes of his conversation with Trump after the president learned that Mueller had been appointed as special counsel.

“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency,” Trump exclaimed, according to Hunt’s notes cited in Mueller’s report. “I’m f***ed.”

And yet after all this: HILLARY IS STILL NOT PRESIDENT!

HALLELUJAH!
That’s it? That’s all you got? Because that is
pitiful
just pitiful.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection combined with Epic Flaming Butthurt ^^^

The GOP Senate will never let it happen no matter how many crimes he’s committed or will commit nor how closely he works with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

You are delusional....

If there was any REAL EVIDENCE the GOP, wouldn't hesitate. You forget they hate Trump even more than the left .

Jo
The report depicted a chaotic environment in the White House in which aides scrambled to avoid carrying out orders by Trump that were potentially illegal or self-destructive, and where his press office lied to cover for him.

Former White House counsel Don McGahn told investigators that Trump asked him twice to tell Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller. Fearing that such a firing would trigger another “Saturday Night Massacre,” like the one carried out by President Richard Nixon in 1973, McGahn decided to quit, telling then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus that the president had asked him to ‘do crazy s***.’”

According to the report, McGahn took extensive notes of his conversations with the president, which apparently irked Trump.

White House counsel Don McGahn looks on as President Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House, Oct. 17, 2018. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
“Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes,” Trump once told McGahn, according to the report. “I never had a lawyer who took notes. I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He never took notes.” Cohn, a notorious political fixer, was Trump’s mentor and personal lawyer early in Trump’s real estate career.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s chief of staff, Jody Hunt, took notes of his conversation with Trump after the president learned that Mueller had been appointed as special counsel.

“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency,” Trump exclaimed, according to Hunt’s notes cited in Mueller’s report. “I’m f***ed.”

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

I included a link to the Mueller Report in my signature line.

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to actually "know" stuff instead of just parroting what racists and criminals tell you? I imagine it would be liberating.

Perhaps you should give it a test drive. Actually read something that isn't propaganda? For once?

You are delusional....

Jo

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

So you don't care that Russia violated and interfered with our elections in favor of Trump? You welcomed it?

Any of them. I think Kamala Harris will edge the others out in the end, but time will tell.
Harris could very well be Bidens VP selection

ROTFLMAO! Too bad this is off topic. I am enjoying your slavish devotion to the second oldest white man who might be running.
How old is Trump ?/ Already shrinks have said he's on his way to mental problems

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden
In the scheme of things ,what's a year or so matter I just believe trump is losing it I'll judge Biden if he wins

what's a year or so matter

try 4

Biden--1942

Trump--1946

You are delusional....

Jo

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to actually "know" stuff instead of just parroting what racists and criminals tell you? I imagine it would be liberating.

Perhaps you should give it a test drive. Actually read something that isn't propaganda? For once?

I've ready quite a bit of the Mueller report. It repeatedly says things to the effect that no evidence was found to justify indicting Trump.

Seriously, you need help.

ROTFLMAO! Too bad this is off topic. I am enjoying your slavish devotion to the second oldest white man who might be running.
How old is Trump ?/ Already shrinks have said he's on his way to mental problems

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden
In the scheme of things ,what's a year or so matter I just believe trump is losing it I'll judge Biden if he wins

what's a year or so matter

try 4

Biden--1942

Trump--1946
EddieW 1937 and can still be a better president than that crazy guy there now

You are delusional....

Jo

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

So you don't care that Russia violated and interfered with our elections in favor of Trump? You welcomed it?

Oh, I do care. I care about how the hiLIARY campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, FusionGPS, Obama, the FBI, CIA, DOJ and other Deep State actors conspired with foreign agents in a coup attempt against Trump. We need an investigation into this.

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

I've ready quite a bit of the Mueller report. It repeatedly says things to the effect that no evidence was found to justify indicting Trump.

So because you can't indict him means its ok for him to continue as your leader?

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

So because you can't indict him means its ok for him to continue as your leader?

Yes. Trump was duly elected in a proper election. There is no reason for him not to remain in office for his full term. And the Dems are ensuring his reelection in 2020 with their obsessive witch hunt Reign of Terror routine. Yay!

At the end of the day, the Prog-Dems' panties are in a twist because Trump defended himself from an illegal coup atttempt.

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a choir boy and look what your scum did to him

Again with the "might" as if it's fact.

Sad to see your credibility dissolve into nothingness.

Ok one more time, one more time only I will explain it to you:

Mueller considered it inaproriate (as per DOJ guidelines) to make any deregatory determination without bringing charges (which he could not under the same guidelines).

So instead of making what he describes as a tough legal call he simply laid out the facts for Congress to make the determination if this bahaviour adds up to obstruction.

I think it clearly does, I think any reasonable person would consider it obstruciton and I think Congress (if it wants to take this up) can impeach Trump for abuse of his office in this way.

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

Oh, I do care. I care about how the hiLIARY campaign, DNC, Perkins Coie, FusionGPS, Obama, the FBI, CIA, DOJ and other Deep State actors conspired with foreign agents in a coup attempt against Trump. We need an investigation into this.
I see now why you support Trump You too only have 1 oar in the water

pitiful
just pitiful.

Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a choir boy and look what your scum did to him

Your powers of perception and logic are seriously lacking.

HALLELUJAH!
pitiful
just pitiful.

Your boat sank long ago.

Again with the "might" as if it's fact.

Sad to see your credibility dissolve into nothingness.

Ok one more time, one more time only I will explain it to you:

Mueller considered it inaproriate (as per DOJ guidelines) to make any deregatory determination without bringing charges (which he could not under the same guidelines).

So instead of making what he describes as a tough legal call he simply laid out the facts for Congress to make the determination if this bahaviour adds up to obstruction.

I think it clearly does, I think any reasonable person would consider it obstruciton and I think Congress (if it wants to take this up) can impeach Trump for abuse of his office in this way.

Your powers of perception and logic are seriously lacking.
LOL but I do have my moments

pitiful
just pitiful.

Your boat sank long ago.
......Good seeing one trumper with a sense of humor

Any of them. I think Kamala Harris will edge the others out in the end, but time will tell.

That would be a massive mistake IMO.
Why ? It'd help with womens vote and Biden won't blow campaign stops like Hill did

Because Cali is already a blue state and Harris is a polarizing figure. She is a lifetime politician and is not and will never be a mom. How would she identify with women who are or want to be mothers?
She has two children from her husband’s previous marriage. Just because children aren’t biologically yours doesn’t mean they’re not yours.
If they call her mom then in their eyes she’s mom.

You have proof they call her "mom"? Please post it.

Forum List

Back