Official Mueller Report Thread

Any of them. I think Kamala Harris will edge the others out in the end, but time will tell.
Harris could very well be Bidens VP selection

ROTFLMAO! Too bad this is off topic. I am enjoying your slavish devotion to the second oldest white man who might be running.
How old is Trump ?/ Already shrinks have said he's on his way to mental problems

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists against Biden.

Donald Trump suffers from psychosis and is a 'very sick man:' Psychiatrist
Opinion | Psychiatrists Warn About Trump’s Mental State

And don't bother replying because we both know you are a coward (at least on this site) and we both know why...don't we Moderator WillHaftawaite?

And I try not to waste too much time on cowards.

Ta ta.

And Trump is clearly showing signs of senility.
That does not say much for his opposition who he keeps outsmarting, does it?

Also, any doctor that diagnosises a person without seeing that person is a quack.

ROTFLMAO! Too bad this is off topic. I am enjoying your slavish devotion to the second oldest white man who might be running.
How old is Trump ?/ Already shrinks have said he's on his way to mental problems

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

And don't bother replying because we both know you are a coward (at least on this site) and we both know why...don't we Moderator WillHaftawaite?

Ta ta.

Also, any doctor that diagnosises a person without seeing that person is a quack.

Quack quack Words matter and just listening to that trump sicko you don't need seeing

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

Quack quack Words matter and just listening to that trump sicko you don't need seeing

Maybe you're the one thats sick.

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

Words matter
Not yours. Period.

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

Words matter
Not yours. Period.

Me and scump have the best words

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

Words matter
Not yours. Period.

Me and scump have the best words

And the best grammar.You have lost. Why don't you just admit it?

He needs to be impeached. Just imagine the damage he can keep doing with Barr as his Cohn.

LMAO! I love when you clutch your pearls like that. I see a booming economy and progress with international issues...we need MORE damage like that.

The whole globe is booming, not just the US. Too keep tramp in will only come to our ruin.

I'm sure you believe that based on your hate, but there's nothing that proves your claim.

I really could careless about tramp and his family, just don't want him stinking up an corrupting the presidency.

He needs to be impeached. Just imagine the damage he can keep doing with Barr as his Cohn.

LMAO! I love when you clutch your pearls like that. I see a booming economy and progress with international issues...we need MORE damage like that.

The whole globe is booming, not just the US. Too keep tramp in will only come to our ruin.

I'm sure you believe that based on your hate, but there's nothing that proves your claim.

I really could careless about tramp and his family, just don't want him stinking up an corrupting the presidency.
It stunk to high Heaven when he took over. Why would anyone call what he has done since taking office corrupt? I need some examples of how he has corrupted the thoroughly corrupt government Obama left him.

HYPOCRITE
Lindsey Graham’s Old Comments About Obstruction Sound Really Awkward Now
The South Carolina Republican had very different views on the matter in 1999, when President Bill Clinton was facing impeachment.

By Ed Mazza

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has become a staunch defender of President Donald Trump in recent years, but some of his old comments on the issue of obstruction sound a lot different than what he’s saying today.

Just last month, Graham used one of Trump’s favorite phrases.

No collusion and no obstruction,” Graham said after Attorney General William Barr released his summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

But in 1999, Graham maintained a much stricter standard while serving in the House as one of the managers in President Bill Clinton’s impeachment proceedings:

Lindsey Graham 1999: He doesn’t have to say ‘let’s obstruct justice’ for it to be a crime.
Lindsey Graham 2019: If the report indicates no collusion found by Mueller, done, over, for me.

6:43 PM - Apr 18, 2019

723 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Mueller’s redacted report spelled out 10 instances in which Trump may have attempted to obstruct justice. Yet Graham didn’t seem inclined to revise his views based on those details.

Graham, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, also said on Thursday that he has no plans to call on Mueller to testify about the investigation.

He’s done his job,” Graham said, per The Hill. “I’m not going to retry the case.”

RELATED...
How about some more cut and paste bullshit. I can hardly wait.

It stunk to high Heaven when he took over. Why would anyone call what he has done since taking office corrupt? I need some examples of how he has corrupted the thoroughly corrupt government Obama left him.

Read Mueller's report.

Read Mueller's report.
The second half of that report is purely political. It has nothing to do with justice except justifying persecuting a sitting president and his family and associates.

And yet each of your posts give lie to your claim of caring less.

Any of them. I think Kamala Harris will edge the others out in the end, but time will tell.

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

And Trump is clearly showing signs of senility. I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists against Biden.

Removed personal attack

Ta ta.

I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists
Respected?
Because they have opinions you agree with?

So much for self analysis....

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

All no-pardon zones.

The entire second half of the report is a laundry list of indictable crimes committed by Donald Trump.

The report was supposed to be about the Russians. But he kept finding so many crimes he had to send them to other places to be prosecuted. That’s why there’s so many notes in the Mueller report about redactments for ongoing investigations.

Let me correct you. All those courts are Federal Courts. They all are PARDON ZONES.

I really believe the fun is going to start first with the Horowitz report and then with the report on FISA abuse.

Heads are going to roll.

Andrew McCarthy pointed out something that I never thought about. Mueller never used the FISA court nor did
he ever comment on it. The 3 ensuing FISA warrants the FBI used Spying warrants when they knew they had no
evidence of collusion...just the Steele Dossier.

Mueller was smart enough not to fall into that trap, but he would have had to know that since Sept of 2017 there
was no collusion. He may get called to the deck on why he wasted all that money.
And right wingers are still waiting for Hillary to go to jail and they’re positive that Obama hacked trump’s phone.
In the meantime, there are still another dozen investigations that are ongoing which we saw in the Mueller report.
Odd that.

LOL! Good point. One irrational group believes Hillary will go to jail any moment. The other irrational group believes Trump will be impeached any moment.

Maybe one of them will be correct some day soon.
No one believes he'll be impeached Republican toadies are deathly afraid of the bully and we need both parties
The GOP Senate will never let it happen no matter how many crimes he’s committed or will commit nor how closely he works with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

He didn't commit any crimes.

There was no collusion and no obstruction. The prosecutor said there was no crime committed in the obstruction end of it.

Made up, baseless horsecrap.

Here is what Trump said next day to Russians in his oval office:

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

"I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Clearly he thought that by removing Comey the pressure from investigation would be off his shoulders.

In his public interview Trump admited that official firing letter was bullshit and he fired Comey "because of Russia thing"

Trump contradicts himself by claiming he didn't fire Comey over the Russia probe

Only to later lie about having said that too.

Why are you here carrying water for this piece of shit liar?

Yes, because Comey let Hillary off by illegally representing the AG he was a threat to not only Trump but the the integrity of the FBI. Why wouldn't Trump want him gone?

Careful...that kind of makes it sound that the one obstructing justice was Comey.

Yes and that follows my new found rules for these radicals....They will always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of. It's called obfuscation and knowing more about how to commit the crime than the ones they accuse. Typical radical leftist tactic.

All you Dems keep saying "the only reason Trump can't be prosecuted is because he's President". Do you really think that in 2024 he'll go to prison?

Could anyone really be that delusional?

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

IF despising the biggest liar ever in our WH, one that tells others to lie for him , then I'm gulity

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

IF despising the biggest liar ever in our WH, one that tells others to lie for him , then I'm gulity

How did you know I despise Obama?

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

How did you know I despise Obama?

Because you have jerk written all over you

Forum List

Back