Official Mueller Report Thread

All you Dems keep saying "the only reason Trump can't be prosecuted is because he's President". Do you really think that in 2024 he'll go to prison?

Could anyone really be that delusional?

40 some million, and the best legal minds in the country. Nothing? No collusion, no obstruction. Take care of your sore butts, and give it up already dims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris could very well be Bidens VP selection

ROTFLMAO! Too bad this is off topic. I am enjoying your slavish devotion to the second oldest white man who might be running.
How old is Trump ?/ Already shrinks have said he's on his way to mental problems

How old is Trump ?

younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

And Trump is clearly showing signs of senility. I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists against Biden.

Donald Trump suffers from psychosis and is a 'very sick man:' Psychiatrist
Opinion | Psychiatrists Warn About Trump’s Mental State

Removed personal attack

And I try not to waste too much time on cowards.

Ta ta.

I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists
Respected?
Because they have opinions you agree with?

So much for self analysis....

No "respected medical professional would diagnose someone they have not examined.

Last edited:
younger than Biden

3+ years...big deal.

I recall no such charges from respected psychiatrists against Biden.

And don't bother replying because we both know you are a coward (at least on this site) and we both know why...don't we Moderator WillHaftawaite?

Ta ta.

And Trump is clearly showing signs of senility.
That does not say much for his opposition who he keeps outsmarting, does it?

Also, any doctor that diagnosises a person without seeing that person is a quack.

Quack quack Words matter and just listening to that trump sicko you don't need seeing

Maybe you're the one thats sick.

IF despising the biggest liar ever in our WH, one that tells others to lie for him , then I'm gulity

Well, wouldn't that depend on the definition of "is"?

BTW, if Trump was really asking others to lie for him and trying to obstruct, why didn't he exert Executive Privilege? Why make all those people available for questioning?

3+ years...big deal.

And don't bother replying because we both know you are a coward (at least on this site) and we both know why...don't we Moderator WillHaftawaite?

Ta ta.

Also, any doctor that diagnosises a person without seeing that person is a quack.

Quack quack Words matter and just listening to that trump sicko you don't need seeing

IF despising the biggest liar ever in our WH, one that tells others to lie for him , then I'm gulity

BTW, if Trump was really asking others to lie for him and trying to obstruct, why didn't he exert Executive Privilege? Why make all those people available for questioning?

You really don't see proof 100% proof that he told others to lie for him?? Are you fn blind?

3+ years...big deal.

Ta ta.

Why make all those people available for questioning?
Don't confuse the haters with the facts. Trump has nothing to hide and that pisses them off.

You really don't see proof 100% proof that he told others to lie for him?? Are you fn blind?
100% proof that he told others to lie for him?? Are you fn blind?
Did they? No, they did not.You are blinded and deranged.

Did they lie? No, they did not nor did they refuse to testify.

Or, was it more like when Clinton associates were to testify, they committed suicide?

Now the real abuse of power investigation can start.

17202782_1461961747171569_6818357148764295159_n.jpg

You have to be fucking stupid to think that an article about legal wiretapping of Russians talking to Flynn has something to do with evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping Trump.

Or fucking naive to think that it doesn't.

You have to be fucking stupid to think that an article about legal wiretapping of Russians talking to Flynn has something to do with evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping Trump.

Moron, it doesn't. Russian nationals were wiretapped (as they should be), and they had Flynn on the other side. Nothing to do with wiretaping Trump or his Tower.

Moron, it doesn't. Russian nationals were wiretapped (as they should be), and they had Flynn on the other side.

But when they are, the names of who they are speaking to is supposed to be redacted you idiot. Which they were purposely NOT.

MORON.

Moron, it doesn't. Russian nationals were wiretapped (as they should be), and they had Flynn on the other side.

But when they are, the names of who they are speaking to is supposed to be redacted you idiot. Which they were purposely NOT.

MORON.

Redacted from who??? National Security looking into who Kysliak is discussing sanctions with? You are nuts.

Last edited:
According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

All no-pardon zones.

The entire second half of the report is a laundry list of indictable crimes committed by Donald Trump.

The report was supposed to be about the Russians. But he kept finding so many crimes he had to send them to other places to be prosecuted. That’s why there’s so many notes in the Mueller report about redactments for ongoing investigations.

Got an example?

And right wingers are still waiting for Hillary to go to jail and they’re positive that Obama hacked trump’s phone.
In the meantime, there are still another dozen investigations that are ongoing which we saw in the Mueller report.
Odd that.

LOL! Good point. One irrational group believes Hillary will go to jail any moment. The other irrational group believes Trump will be impeached any moment.

Maybe one of them will be correct some day soon.
No one believes he'll be impeached Republican toadies are deathly afraid of the bully and we need both parties
The GOP Senate will never let it happen no matter how many crimes he’s committed or will commit nor how closely he works with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

You are delusional....

If there was any REAL EVIDENCE the GOP, wouldn't hesitate. You forget they hate Trump even more than the left .

Jo
Depends on how you define real evidence. Because the Mueller report is a laundry list of indictable crimes and felonies.

Show us this laundry list because no one else apparently has seen it.

LOL! Good point. One irrational group believes Hillary will go to jail any moment. The other irrational group believes Trump will be impeached any moment.

Maybe one of them will be correct some day soon.
No one believes he'll be impeached Republican toadies are deathly afraid of the bully and we need both parties
The GOP Senate will never let it happen no matter how many crimes he’s committed or will commit nor how closely he works with the Russians to subvert American democracy.

You are delusional....

If there was any REAL EVIDENCE the GOP, wouldn't hesitate. You forget they hate Trump even more than the left .

Jo
Oh My God this is terrible
The report depicted a chaotic environment in the White House in which aides scrambled to avoid carrying out orders by Trump that were potentially illegal or self-destructive, and where his press office lied to cover for him.

In all, Mueller and his team cited 10 episodes of potential obstruction.

Former White House counsel Don McGahn told investigators that Trump asked him twice to tell Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller. Fearing that such a firing would trigger another “Saturday Night Massacre,” like the one carried out by President Richard Nixon in 1973, McGahn decided to quit, telling then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus that the president had asked him to ‘do crazy s***.’”

According to the report, McGahn took extensive notes of his conversations with the president, which apparently irked Trump.

5cb9d1bc240000df01044d49.jpeg

White House counsel Don McGahn looks on as President Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House, Oct. 17, 2018. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
“Why do you take notes? Lawyers don’t take notes,” Trump once told McGahn, according to the report. “I never had a lawyer who took notes. I’ve had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He never took notes.” Cohn, a notorious political fixer, was Trump’s mentor and personal lawyer early in Trump’s real estate career.

McGahn, though, wasn’t the only note taker featured in the Mueller report.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s chief of staff, Jody Hunt, took notes of his conversation with Trump after the president learned that Mueller had been appointed as special counsel.

“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency,” Trump exclaimed, according to Hunt’s notes cited in Mueller’s report. “I’m f***ed.”
In the report it says the McGahn who was trumps lawyer quit because Trump kept asking him to do illegal things and even asked him to create false documents and make them part of the White House record. He just couldn’t take it anymore.
McGann knew that if he stayed he would end up in prison. Trump expects loyalty from everyone but is loyal to no one.

Where is your source?

He needs to be impeached. Just imagine the damage he can keep doing with Barr as his Cohn.

LMAO! I love when you clutch your pearls like that. I see a booming economy and progress with international issues...we need MORE damage like that.

The whole globe is booming, not just the US. Too keep tramp in will only come to our ruin.

I'm sure you believe that based on your hate, but there's nothing that proves your claim.

I really could careless about tramp and his family, just don't want him stinking up an corrupting the presidency.

Why are you careless? You should be careful!

You could NOT care less perhaps, dumbass?

He needs to be impeached. Just imagine the damage he can keep doing with Barr as his Cohn.

LMAO! I love when you clutch your pearls like that. I see a booming economy and progress with international issues...we need MORE damage like that.

The whole globe is booming, not just the US. Too keep tramp in will only come to our ruin.

Try that again in English!

Self explanatory, to keep tramp in will only come to our ruin. Also all the developed countries are booming right along with us, as this is the end of the Obama raising the economy, as tramp did not do a thing.

This is about the Mueller Report, who do you think they are talking about when someone says "the boss has your back" and "the boss loves you" on 358 of the report?

Forum List

Back