Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

OH and one more thing, I will wait at least 24 hours before the hammer, I think we should have Math weigh in as well, unless she hammers before I do.

I think Wolf said we are at L-1, right Wolf? Do we have a VC?

@House can you please verify what Sam was saying in your hood about having a plan and seeding Central? Want to ensure that we have a consensus before I hammer. Thanks.

737: Sam implied Wolf had elsewhere to converse, to use his terminology. He also claimed SR fake claimed ice immunity.

Told me to remember this post because it would be important.

741: Eh, can I just say Wolf's statement of the post is accurate and that I would word it that way myself?

Aye, your statements sound very similar to what Sameech was saying. So similar in fact, that I have a hard time believing you are not his partner. He especially was talking about how it would be clear at the end of the day when he's gone. Yeah, you are the other one all right. I just hope others see it too before it is too late.

I would not withhold this info. if I knew who it was. I would be shouting it from the rooftops. Right now.

Sameech (3): AyeCan'tSeeYou, Mertex, House

Not Voting (5): CafeAuLait, ScarletRage, Mathblade, Wolfsister77, Sameech

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline expires 9/22/14, @1PM central.

Sameech is at L-2.

Aye, your statements sound very similar to what Sameech was saying. So similar in fact, that I have a hard time believing you are not his partner. He especially was talking about how it would be clear at the end of the day when he's gone. Yeah, you are the other one all right. I just hope others see it too before it is too late.

I would not withhold this info. if I knew who it was. I would be shouting it from the rooftops. Right now.
How are they similar? Context is everything.

Math and I sound similar but we are siblings.

It has to do with the 2 posts I mentioned from the neighborhood QT. What he said to me there and what she's saying now are just too similar not to be planned.

And give scum time to plan something else? I think NOT! You're the only one that seems bothered by what I said. Why is that?

It has to do with the 2 posts I mentioned from the neighborhood QT. What he said to me there and what she's saying now are just too similar not to be planned.

I don't have access to any of your neighborhood QT posts. The only 2 I'm in are South and Central. To take your word at face value would be a huge mistake.

I don't have access to any of your neighborhood QT posts. The only 2 I'm in are South and Central. To take your word at face value would be a huge mistake.

You have access to Sameech. I'm almost certain of it now.

And give scum time to plan something else? I think NOT! You're the only one that seems bothered by what I said. Why is that?

Oh you mean that you are repeating here what Sameech said to me in the neighborhood. Nah, I'm not bothered. It just confirmed my suspicions of you.

Again, I would be shouting this from the rooftops. There is nothing scum can plan to counteract it if the second one is found.

Nice try Aye.

I'm still alive to confirm post content.

Forum List

Back