Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Wolfsister77

Please state your case against MathBlade. Thanks.

Sure,
-PoE
-Someone town can come to a consensus on
-Did not vote for Gath or Sameech
-Has gone to pretty much active lurking since we zeroed in on Sameech ice scum
-Has not been talking to town recently

-Did not believe us about Sam lying about his PR
-Having an extremely weak case on me-scum have to make up scumreads on townies

Is this enough?

Strikethrough = faulty logic
Italics = Skepticism is healthy

Someone town can come to a consensus on = promotes sheep mentality, which serves scum and is thus invalid in & of itself for lynch logic, IMHO.

Active lurking; lack of communication = Math has mentioned timing issues and R/L things, which I can definitely relate with.

Eliminating the premises I personally disagree with, that still leaves a fair amount against Math that should be considered, along with Cafe's point about Math making the claim about knowing why Sam lied, then coming up with a thin, ill-conceived response when questioned about it after Sam's lynch.

The someone town can come to a consensus on is super important when we are at such a critical point in the game where we can only mislynch one time.

So I disagree with you there. And to expand on the italics part-she did not believe us about Sam even when 3 of us were bring forth info. from the neighborhoods so it goes beyond healthy skeptism.

Being busy is no big deal. It's the timing of it I find suspicious.

Making progress!

@AyeCantSeeYou & @MathBlade

Please state your case against @Wolfsister77 . Thanks.

@ScarletRage

Please state your cases against me & MathBlade. Thanks.

House, I have pointed out several things already - not long after this day started and also before Sam was lynched.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the damn search feature on this forum to show all posts by a member, but the thing has been messed with by admin and we no longer get all the posts. Why don't you state a case against who you think is scum in the mean time instead of barking out orders to others? If you think I am, then start posting.

This may be WIFOM but the last issue for me for scum being either Wolf or House is this would have put the same scum team into the same hood AND three scum in one hood.

This is why I asked both House and Wolf to look at how each interacted with Sam, along with statements made in Central by Sam. There could be clues IF the second ice scum is in that hood. Additionally, I believe it was in that hood where Avatar made his slip about being scum to Sam. Although when rereading Central ( due to my absence for a week) there are several statements by Avatar which gave him away in a very subtle manner.

The 3 scum in one hood and both ice being in one hood with 4 different neighborhoods really doesn't sound random to me. Avi did not give anything away in our hood until he was caught. Then said both he and Sam were scum.

@AyeCantSeeYou

Click profile, then posts, the first 200 will come up, then at the bottom you will see this in small words:

Find older messages

That will take you to the rest, but it will be list as pages. it will show like 7 or 8 pages, you need to read those first then work your way back to the first set of result you got.

It's only showing 'search again' at the bottom of my screen.

Hummm

Is it House? House has his profile locked, I had the same issue with searching House's posts. I was going to ask him to unlock his profile for the sake of the game.

Did you go all the way to the 10th page if it is not Houses posts?

The someone town can come to a consensus on is super important when we are at such a critical point in the game where we can only mislynch one time.

Here's why I don't buy into consensus rationale: It surrenders your judgment to another person that may or may not be scum, and is thus vulnerable to manipulation.

If people all have their own cases to be made against a person, that's one thing. But just jumping on a wagon because "errbody else is" is anti-town.

Here's why I don't buy into consensus rationale: It surrenders your judgment to another person that may or may not be scum, and is thus vulnerable to manipulation.

If people all have their own cases to be made against a person, that's one thing. But just jumping on a wagon because "errbody else is" is anti-town.

But it's not because everyone else is. I would only vote this way if it was someone I also agree'd was scum. But working with the other townies, especially ones I am certain are town and at engame =protown.

@AyeCantSeeYou

Click profile, then posts, the first 200 will come up, then at the bottom you will see this in small words:

Find older messages

That will take you to the rest, but it will be list as pages. it will show like 7 or 8 pages, you need to read those first then work your way back to the first set of result you got.

It's only showing 'search again' at the bottom of my screen.

Hummm

Is it House? House has his profile locked, I had the same issue with searching House's posts. I was going to ask him to unlock his profile for the sake of the game.

Did you go all the way to the 10th page if it is not Houses posts?

Locking down my profiles are a habit of mine. I don't have anything super-saiyan classified here, so I'll check that out and open up what it lets me.

After you hit the tenth page, which should be 200 posts then you get the prompt "find older messages".

At the end of the 10th page, I get 'Search Again.' With the stupid thing only going to Sept. 12.

House, I wasn't searching yours yet.

I was searching Wolf's. I wanted to find the one near the beginning of the game where she mentioned I might get NK'd at the end of Day 1. I was going to ask her why she'd say something like that if she was town.

Making progress!

@AyeCantSeeYou & @MathBlade

Please state your case against @Wolfsister77 . Thanks.

@ScarletRage

Please state your cases against me & MathBlade. Thanks.

House, I have pointed out several things already - not long after this day started and also before Sam was lynched.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the damn search feature on this forum to show all posts by a member, but the thing has been messed with by admin and we no longer get all the posts. Why don't you state a case against who you think is scum in the mean time instead of barking out orders to others? If you think I am, then start posting.

I didn't bark out orders, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I've already voted & explained my vote. Twice really... once the first time you asked (though it was collapsed into a flubbed up quote), and again the second time you asked.

Third time just gets a "read moar". :p

All I saw from you after the day started was posts along the lines of "Wolf scum, die!", etc. I'll give 'er another lookie-loo.

Honestly this is going waaaay too fast for me to do the walls I love. I have had RL issues. I am willing to hammer myself if we get close to the end of day with no lynch so the rest of town is made up of active people. I just hope that SR finds time to note I have always thought Wolf is scum. To me they are the only one that makes sense.

No vote on Sam because day went too fast and the vote was obvious. I couldn't add my vote after the hammer and SR hammered while we were trying to find the other scum. My vote being absent of when I could log on is protown.

No vote on Gath because I thought mechanically town.

Are there any short questions I can get while phone posting?

After you hit the tenth page, which should be 200 posts then you get the prompt "find older messages".

At the end of the 10th page, I get 'Search Again.' With the stupid thing only going to Sept. 12.

Are you searching the thread, or going through their profile? Which I know brings up all posts, but that is the only way to see them all, searching the thread only, brings up the 200 post limit, unless there is something I missed. And as I said if someone profile is locked then you can't see past the 200 point if searching the thread only. Unless there is another way.

@House

How did you search the thread before when you and Gath were speaking and you knew the number of posts? Am I doing this wrong?

I was searching Wolf's. I wanted to find the one near the beginning of the game where she mentioned I might get NK'd at the end of Day 1. I was going to ask her why she'd say something like that if she was town.

Why are you responding to a post that was not addressed to you? I was talking to Cafe because she mentioned not being able to access my profile. :)

Honestly this is going waaaay too fast for me to do the walls I love. I have had RL issues. I am willing to hammer myself if we get close to the end of day with no lynch so the rest of town is made up of active people. I just hope that SR finds time to note I have always thought Wolf is scum. To me they are the only one that makes sense.

No vote on Sam because day went too fast and the vote was obvious. I couldn't add my vote after the hammer and SR hammered while we were trying to find the other scum. My vote being absent of when I could log on is protown.

No vote on Gath because I thought mechanically town.

Are there any short questions I can get while phone posting?

What does mechanically town mean? Gath confessed on this thread after he confessed to me in our hood. So I am confused about this mechanically town comment TBH.

Are you searching the thread, or going through their profile? Which I know brings up all posts, but that is the only way to see them all, searching the thread only, brings up the 200 post limit, unless there is something I missed. And as I said if someone profile is locked then you can't see past the 200 point if searching the thread only. Unless there is another way.

@House

How did you search the thread before when you and Gath were speaking and you knew the number of posts? Am I doing this wrong?

Wow, awesome!! I was doing the search forums thing but if we can use profiles to get them all, that would work. Mine is open to everyone so there shouldn't be an issue finding mine.

@House

Heh, look at the numbers I was posting. 141... 200... nothing higher that I can recall.

[
@House

To answer your question: Click Search, type in the member's name, click "Search this Thread", and submit.

Why are you responding to a post that was not addressed to you? I was talking to Cafe because she mentioned not being able to access my profile. :)

You didn't specify her name, and it was directly after Cafe's response to me dealing with the same issue on the searches.

Forum List

Back