Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

I was wrong again. Its 8 central so we still have till the hour. I can't do math.

anyway I'm commuting out of here.

I don't think we will get enough people on to lynch scarlet FA. You may as well vote for wake so Shaitra can hammer. I don't think we will get enough votes any other way.

I don't think we will get enough people on to lynch scarlet FA. You may as well vote for wake so Shaitra can hammer. I don't think we will get enough votes any other way.

Why? That makes no sense.

You want to lynch a player who can be active over a player who hasn't posted here in 9 days?

Sorry all I am here, been a bad day and I don't know why but I had it in my head tomorrow was deadline, I just realized its the 20th. Spent most of last night and today in the ER. Reading now.

I was wrong. We have half an hour before the deadline. I don't understand how so many people aren't voting. Not agreeing yes. But not voting whatsoever?

I don't know how many people are going to post or vote before the deadline. But we are quickly going to a no lynch. There isn't any more I can do

I guess it does not matter I missed the dead line sorry all.

VOTE COUNT 3.1
Wake (2): Avatar4321, Shaitra
Shaitra (1): Grandma
ScarletRage (1): Moonglow

Not Voting: Wake, ScarletRage, FA_Q2, CafeAuLait

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is 11/20/14, @ 8PM central.

~ No talking about the game outside of this game thread.
~ No editing/deleting posts allowed.
~ Voting for yourself goes against your win condition.

The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't. ~Henry Ward Beecher

Vote Counts
1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5

2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4

Wait we still have about 25 mins - Its 8 Central Not 7- I did not miss it according to Ayes, post here.

Scarlet is a L-1.

Moon, Cafe, Shaitra, who wants to hammer?

I guess I will, I hope she is scum/vampire and not town. I wish she had not disappeared and at least asked to be replaced out instead of putting us in a bind. I feel as if it is inconsiderate to say the least. She could have said something.

Vote: ScarletRage.

Forum List

Back