OK it's time for logic

They still are, this collusion conspiracy is doing more than Putin could have possibly hoped for in making Americans suspicious of our political process.

Is it a coincidence that so many people from the Trump campaign talked to the Russians, and then denied and lied that they talked to the Russians?
why would that be unusual? prove it. One question, did obummers team speak to them? yes they did, as did schummer butt and pelosi animal and many others. dude you're fkn crying and whining cause you lost, boo fking woo.

Yep, every country tries to influence others, interference would be screwing with the votes, not trying to change the minds of the voters.

In the past, we knew when Russia was feeding us propaganda, that was just a load of manure. This time they fed us propaganda disguised as our own internet news sources. What used to be Americans sharing information on facebook, or in chat rooms, became Russians pretending to be Americans, spreading propaganda. So those news sources republicans kept linking to, turned out to be news planted by Russian agents to disrupt the election. And republicans were all too willing to do russias bidding.

They still are, this collusion conspiracy is doing more than Putin could have possibly hoped for in making Americans suspicious of our political process.

That's the plan. I doubt any Americans colluded, but the entire purpose of the Russian plan is to sow dissent and mistrust. This thread, and others, are full of people not only putting party before country, but supporting Russian efforts.
you got shit. you have no evidence that russia did anything. zip, stop talking like you have their evidence in your fking hand. there ain't a there, there. and you know it. so you lie.

Is it a coincidence that so many people from the Trump campaign talked to the Russians, and then denied and lied that they talked to the Russians?
That doesn't mean they colluded. Russia has a significant amount of untapped resources and are willing to part with those resources for a cheap price, however the US government sanctions on them have cramped their ambitions. There were many American businessmen who'd like to see those sanctions lifted. Discussing business with the Russians and lobbying Congress to lift sanctions is not collusion, treason nor a crime. Democrats who claim it is simply because Hillary lost the election are idiots and as much to blame for many of our current problems as their polar opposites.

And btw, I challenge any of you fking libturds to post one piece of evidence that russia did anything. One. queue the jeopardy music. in fact, i know I'll get this,

I challenge you to post one piece of evidence that any of the atomic bombs in the US military arsenal still work.
Like the gold in fort knox, there is no unclassified proof of either one. So if you're hiding behind people being unable to post proof of Russian hacking because of the proof being classified, I say show there's gold in fort know, or uranium in our nuclear weapons.

you got shit. you have no evidence that russia did anything. zip, stop talking like you have their evidence in your fking hand. there ain't a there, there. and you know it. so you lie.
Says the guy who keeps misspelling "fucking". Stick to your Russian friends, dude. In the end, if there are any traitors, they will be remembered.

Do you seriously think the US doesn't do the same, we constantly try to influence the internal affairs of other countries, only a serious hypocrite would cry about them doing the same to us....
Translation: Because I suspect the US of doing the same to Russia, I fully support the Russians trying to influence US elections.

Shocking. It's sad to see so many Democrats and Republicans putting party before country these days.

I don't suspect a damn thing, the US tries to influence the internal affairs of both allies and enemies, that's a fact. Our allies and enemies do the same to us, that's a fact. It is the way of the world, it's the way it's always has been and there's nothing we can do to change it. It's the folks that are blaming Trump who are carrying Putins water and no, I don't support it.

Last edited:
There were many American businessmen who'd like to see those sanctions lifted. Discussing business with the Russians and lobbying Congress to lift sanctions is not collusion, treason nor a crime. .

It is when you lie about it, fail to register as a foreign agent, or secretly take money for doing it.

I say America took all the uranium and plutonium out of our nuclear weapons, and gold out of fort knox and sold it to foreigners. Anybody have proof we didn't?

Some things are hard to prove when they're classified.

Says the guy who keeps misspelling "fucking". Stick to your Russian friends, dude. In the end, if there are any traitors, they will be remembered.
badda bing, still no evidence. can't eh? what a fking liar.

There were many American businessmen who'd like to see those sanctions lifted. Discussing business with the Russians and lobbying Congress to lift sanctions is not collusion, treason nor a crime. .

It is when you lie about it, fail to register as a foreign agent, or secretly take money for doing it.
In those cases, yes, it can be a crime. Are you agreeing that Trump or his reps can have innocent business relations with the Russians?

And btw, I challenge any of you fking libturds to post one piece of evidence that russia did anything. One. queue the jeopardy music. in fact, i know I'll get this,

I challenge you to post one piece of evidence that any of the atomic bombs in the US military arsenal still work.
Like the gold in fort knox, there is no unclassified proof of either one. So if you're hiding behind people being unable to post proof of Russian hacking because of the proof being classified, I say show there's gold in fort know, or uranium in our nuclear weapons.
so you can't. one down.

I've seen a lot of suspicion and innuendo indicating that, where's the proof? Who's been charged for doing anything improper?

I've seen a lot of suspicion and innuendo indicating that, where's the proof? Who's been charged for doing anything improper?

stupid fks don't understand that the incoming administration meets with foreign dignitaries as part of the transitioning plan in order to come into office. funny these losers don't understand our government and how it actually functions.

Yep, every country tries to influence others, interference would be screwing with the votes, not trying to change the minds of the voters.

In the past, we knew when Russia was feeding us propaganda, that was just a load of manure. This time they fed us propaganda disguised as our own internet news sources. What used to be Americans sharing information on facebook, or in chat rooms, became Russians pretending to be Americans, spreading propaganda. So those news sources republicans kept linking to, turned out to be news planted by Russian agents to disrupt the election. And republicans were all too willing to do russias bidding.

That's the plan. I doubt any Americans colluded, but the entire purpose of the Russian plan is to sow dissent and mistrust. This thread, and others, are full of people not only putting party before country, but supporting Russian efforts.

So how do you explain so many willingly carrying Russias water on the democrat side? Are they not smart enough to know that all these conspiracy theories aren't productive?

In those cases, yes, it can be a crime. Are you agreeing that Trump or his reps can have innocent business relations with the Russians?

Sure, but up until now none of them have admitted having an open and above board meeting with the Russians.

When a man tells his wife he's meeting an old girlfriend, that's o.k. When he meets up with an old girlfriend, and denies it, and lies to his wife about it, that's suspicious.

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

/---- in Oct 2016 Barack O said anyone who thought the Russians were capable of hacking the election was an idiot. That's what he thinks of you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The suppose proof of Russian hacking the DNC was produced by a civilian company, why would it be classified?

stupid fks don't understand that the incoming administration meets with foreign dignitaries as part of the transitioning plan in order to come into office. funny these losers don't understand our government and how it actually functions.

The protocol is that the transitioning government talks to foreigners through, or with the assistance of the current government.

It's the difference between having your wife book a dinner reservation for you and an old girlfriend, and you secretly booking one, without telling anybody, and lying about it when somebody asks. One is innocent, the other very suspicious.

Forum List

Back