Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body.

That's why it's the brain that needs changing--not the body.
And how do you propose doing that Sparky?
The Transgender Brain

The same way you treat any other mental illness, you get a lot of professional mental help.

To be honest, not only should they not be in the military, they should not be allowed to join a police force either. If my life were on the line and in the hands of a police officer holding a gun on my attacker, I wouldn't' want anybody with those kinds of deep rooted emotional problems making decisions on my life.
Obviously you are either too lazy and incurious to follow the link that I posted, lacking the intellectual capacity to comprehend it , or too threatened by information the will challenge you preconceived ides about trans people. If you di read and understand it you would know that "professional mental help" as in psychotherapy is going to "cure" them.

I am taking issue with the fact that you are dumbing it down to a simple matter of what they believe that they are with no appreciation or consideration of the fact that it is a lot more complicated than that as I have documented here in two recent posts . If you are a man who likes to wear dresses, you are NOT just a man who likes to wear dresses.

Yes you are. You are just a man who likes to wear dresses. You are certainly not a woman.
More willful ignorance

Yes, well I think you are the ignorant one, who thinks men can be women simply because they want to be. Now what?

Exactly. It especially drives me nuts when talk show hosts or the media speak about people like Bruce Jenner as a she.

There is no she here. There is only he, and he wearing a dress does not make he a she. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Why are you people so threatened by this transgender issue to the point where you can even conceive of the possibility that it is a real phenomena and not just "in there head" or a pretend thing. Maybe YOU are the ones with the problem

""in there head""

You meant in "their" head, right? How do you "self identify", as a woman?

I don't give a shit what someone says they are as God made that determination at birth

-Geaux

Yes you are. You are just a man who likes to wear dresses. You are certainly not a woman.
More willful ignorance

Yes, well I think you are the ignorant one, who thinks men can be women simply because they want to be. Now what?

Exactly. It especially drives me nuts when talk show hosts or the media speak about people like Bruce Jenner as a she.

There is no she here. There is only he, and he wearing a dress does not make he a she. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lets face it. If Trump doesn't piss off gays, young people, blacks, women and immigrants, we aren't going to win in 2018 or 2020. So I love it each time he fucks a different demographic.

So who is he fucking?

Are you married? If so, ask your wife if she agrees with Trump about not having cross dressers in the same locker rooms and showers with women in the military. Ask if she's glad Trump stopped DumBama's order that forced public schools to have weirdos in dresses going to the girls locker room and shower in school?

It seems the real war on women is coming from the left--not the right.

What has Trump done to the blacks or gays? What has he done to piss off young people? Cross dressers are fraction of 1% in our society and a fraction of 1% in our military.
Cross dresser?? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol:

I am taking issue with the fact that you are dumbing it down to a simple matter of what they believe that they are with no appreciation or consideration of the fact that it is a lot more complicated than that as I have documented here in two recent posts . If you are a man who likes to wear dresses, you are NOT just a man who likes to wear dresses.

More willful ignorance

Why are you people so threatened by this transgender issue to the point where you can even conceive of the possibility that it is a real phenomena and not just "in there head" or a pretend thing. Maybe YOU are the ones with the problem

Not at all. It's just political ideology, not fear.

The left wants the minority to control the majority all the time, and we're about sick of it. Leftists won't stop until our entire country looks like a freak show from the classic television series Outer Limits. Men walking hand and hand with other men, women the same, guys in dresses, and people having physical relationships with their pets. That's what the left wants this country to look like.

It kind of reminds me years ago when a guy sued Hooters because they wouldn't give him a job as a server because he was male. Guys don't go to Hooters to have other guys serve them, they want very busty attractive women. That's why they specifically choose Hooters.

We all have our limitations.

More willful ignorance

""in there head""

Thank you for pointing out my typo. How I identify is none of you business an has no bearing on this topic.

Last edited:
More willful ignorance

Lets face it. If Trump doesn't piss off gays, young people, blacks, women and immigrants, we aren't going to win in 2018 or 2020. So I love it each time he fucks a different demographic.

So who is he fucking?

Are you married? If so, ask your wife if she agrees with Trump about not having cross dressers in the same locker rooms and showers with women in the military. Ask if she's glad Trump stopped DumBama's order that forced public schools to have weirdos in dresses going to the girls locker room and shower in school?

What has Trump done to the blacks or gays? What has he done to piss off young people? Cross dressers are fraction of 1% in our society and a fraction of 1% in our military.

Yes, that's what we called them years ago until the politically correct left gave them a less insulting name. After all, the biggest offense according to a leftist is hurting somebody's feelings.

Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body.

The Transgender Brain

The same way you treat any other mental illness, you get a lot of professional mental help.

To be honest, not only should they not be in the military, they should not be allowed to join a police force either. If my life were on the line and in the hands of a police officer holding a gun on my attacker, I wouldn't' want anybody with those kinds of deep rooted emotional problems making decisions on my life.
Obviously you are either too lazy and incurious to follow the link that I posted, lacking the intellectual capacity to comprehend it , or too threatened by information the will challenge you preconceived ides about trans people. If you di read and understand it you would know that "professional mental help" as in psychotherapy is going to "cure" them.

Maybe not cure them, but perhaps help them with their mental problems. They have a high suicide rate, especially after they get mutilated by a surgeon.

More willful ignorance

So who is he fucking?

Ask people who know one. You're ridiculous

11813404_998272796919690_2513647369990636509_n.jpg

So who is he fucking?

Yes, that's what we called them years ago until the politically correct left gave them a less insulting name. After all, the biggest offense according to a leftist is hurting somebody's feelings.
They are who they are.

I'm glad you are offending them. Rile them up for 2018 and 2020.

A lot of gays voted Trump. What's Bruce Jenner got to say now?

More willful ignorance

The left wants the minority to control the majority all the time, and we're about sick of it. Leftists won't stop until our entire country looks like a freak show from the classic television series Outer Limits. Men walking hand and hand with other men, women the same, guys in dresses, and people having physical relationships with their pets. That's what the left wants this country to look like.

It kind of reminds me years ago when a guy sued Hooters because they wouldn't give him a job as a server because he was male. Guys don't go to Hooters to have other guys serve them, they want very busty attractive women. That's why they specifically choose Hooters.

If by "control you mean forcing the majority- if in fact you really are the majority- to stop discriminating against people because you don't like them or understand them, then yes we want to control that.

Physical relations with pets...?? Now your just pulling bull shit out of your pie hole. There goes that last vestige of any credibility that you might have had, which was not much

More willful ignorance

So who is he fucking?

He must think this is the last insulting thing Trump's going to do

More willful ignorance

""in there head""

Thank you for pointing out my typo. How I identify is none of you business an has no bearing on this topic.

If that's your pic I'd say you are female to male and that the tes is working.

The Transgender Brain

Maybe not cure them, but perhaps help them with their mental problems. They have a high suicide rate, especially after they get mutilated by a surgeon.
They have a high suicide rate because of people like you. You have blood on your hands!

More willful ignorance

If by "control you mean forcing the majority- if in fact you really are the majority- to stop discriminating against people because you don't like them or understand them, then yes we want to control that.

Physical relations with pets...?? Now your just pulling bull shit out of your pie hole. There goes that last vestige of any credibility that you might have had, which was not much

Give them time, give them time. It's like this cross dresser thing. It wasn't an issue with the left until they were happy with the gay thing.

Democrats always need an issue. If this cross dresser thing ever meets their satisfaction, they will come up with something new.

Oh, and don't say it won't happen. If you could go back 50 years from today, tell people you were from the future, and that men could marry men, they would have beaten the hell out of you and told you go back where you came from. If you could have told them that a person could get less time in jail for beating their wife than beating their dog, they would have said you were crazy. America will never be like that.

""in there head""

If that's your pic I'd say you are female to male and that the tes is working.
That is fucking idiotic! Do you really believe that the only defenders of trans people are trans? Were all of the freedom riders black?

The Transgender Brain

They have a high suicide rate because of people like you. You have blood on your hands!

Why, because we laugh at them? No, they have a high suicide rate because they are emotionally confused and unstable. That's why they don't belong in our military.

Whatever. I don't hate them or wish them any ill will. I simply don't believe that they are women because they are not women.

So who is he fucking?

They are who they are.

I'm glad you are offending them. Rile them up for 2018 and 2020.

A lot of gays voted Trump. What's Bruce Jenner got to say now?

What's he got to say? Probably made a few bucks off of his new appearance.

What makes you think all gays support cross dressers anyway?

Forum List

Back