One Thing I think Mr. Trump is SPOT ON

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I wish he had stuck to acting Presidential (but still Trumpish :) ) as he was in this video....(instead of getting in to all of this imo bigot-ish and sexist stuff in his actual campaign).

Last edited:
latest

He was lucid and, as stated, 'spot on' in the clip. If the only possible choice were between 'W' and Trump, Don would get the nod.
Of course, he isn't running against Bush. None of the candidates compare unfavorably with that lowest of rungs. Some of us, unable to conform to the two party dictatorship, will search among the other parties to place our votes.

Last edited:
I kind of agree with trump on trade and the need for fair trade. The fact that he talks about doing away with minimum wage and sides with their bullshit cuts is why I can't see myself voting for him.
I agree with him on the need for fair trade as well, but not necessarily his ideas on how it can be achieved.

Fair trade is important. A religious worship of 'free markets' is as misplaced as any faith can be. Intelligence has to be applied, especially in the international arena.

Forum List

Back