One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

Heir Mewler has found nothing at all in over a year

Unlike Team "GrabAss", the Special prosecutor doesn't leak, so you're lying again. You know nothing of the sort.

How much longer?

As long as it takes. When will President "Senile" testify under oath? That might speed things up a bit, don't cha think?

why should he testify under oath? there is nothing to testify about. Why wasn't Hillary put under oath when she lied about classified data on her private server?

Well then if there's nothing what he worried about? Missing his next tee time?
a lot. has to do with the term under oath. ask slick willie. even he couldn't figure it out as slick as he was, slipped.

But, Dorko Donnie has the best brain......The difference is Clinton knew he was lying. I don't think "The Rambling Don" knows just how full of shit he is!

Unlike Team "GrabAss", the Special prosecutor doesn't leak, so you're lying again. You know nothing of the sort.

How much longer?

As long as it takes. When will President "Senile" testify under oath? That might speed things up a bit, don't cha think?

why should he testify under oath? there is nothing to testify about. Why wasn't Hillary put under oath when she lied about classified data on her private server?

a lot. has to do with the term under oath. ask slick willie. even he couldn't figure it out as slick as he was, slipped.

But, Dorko Donnie has the best brain......The difference is Clinton knew he was lying. I don't think "The Rambling Don" knows just how full of shit he is!

To this day I still don't understand why questions regarding an affair were part of that investigation.

How much longer?

Clinton testified under oath for eleven hours on national television.
ended up lying under oath. what a doofus for giving testimony. I'd have fired his attorney.

How much longer?

ended up lying under oath. what a doofus for giving testimony. I'd have fired his attorney.

Hillary, dope.

How much longer?

Hillary, dope.
And?

Hillary, dope.
And?

And I was talking about Hillary, dope. You referenced Bill.

You need to read the entire conversation and not just my post in order to avoid the appearance of significant intellecual deficits.

Hillary, dope.
And?

You need to read the entire conversation and not just my post in order to avoid the appearance of significant intellecual deficits.
you just said clinton, and the only one who testified under oath was bill.

Hillary, dope.
And?

you just said clinton, and the only one who testified under oath was bill.

I said Clinton in a response to a poster who was talking about Hillary, dope. It's all there if you open the nested quotes.

She indeed testified under oath for eleven hours on national television.

JC456 does not get it. Clinton was investigated. Trump is being investigated. Trump's whining and crying will not stop him being investigated.

Last edited:

How much longer?

The president testifying will speed up the investigation. There have been 19 indictments of people that surround Trump or have connections with his campaign on over 100 charges and over half being incidental to the investigation. Since Trump is the central figure in the investigation, it only makes sense that his statements be under oath and not on twitter and that Mueller's questions be answered by the top dog.

Of course, it's clear why Trump is very unlikely to appear before the grand jury or even submit to an interview by Mueller. Trump can not resist the temptation to boast and brag, exaggerating, and twisting the truth. This would surely end up in a charge of perjury.
because he doesn't have to. Why can't mueller find any collusion? all indictments are phony. have you been watching? hahahahhaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And Mueller has no time limit on the investigation. Who said Mueller hasn't found evidence of collusion? Mueller is not going to release any information on an ongoing investigation which is the way an investigation such as this should be run.

Trump may well be correct, that there is no evidence of collusion but that will not necessary save him. In the course of the investigation, Mueller has uncovered a lot of information about Trump. If there is evidence of criminal activity, the shit will hit fan. Considering the hundreds of law suits against Trump, the 100+ IRS investigation, and all the Trump's secret business dealings, it would be surprising if they don't stumble over something, probably a lot of somethings.

To this day I still don't understand why questions regarding an affair were part of that investigation.
It was the payoff, possible election law violations.

It was the payoff, possible election law violations.

Sounds familiar. That was the one issue that tripped Clinton. Trump has an order of magnatude of more troubles ahead.

Really? The DNC didn't pay for the Steele Dossier which was largely prepared with info provided by ex & current soviet agents?

That's not collusion, fool.

I didn't say it was... anyway, tell us Einstein, what exactly did the Russian government and the Trump campaign do, illegally, to throw the election?
I didn't say it was..
You did, dope.

You need to go back to 1st grade... you're quoting the wrong poster shit-for-brains.
I'm quoting you, dope. Try opening the nested quotes and following the context.

that have only found collusion by the DNC.

There is no such finding, dope.

Really? The DNC didn't pay for the Steele Dossier which was largely prepared with info provided by ex & current soviet agents?
Are you retarded?

That's not collusion, fool.

I didn't say it was... anyway, tell us Einstein, what exactly did the Russian government and the Trump campaign do, illegally, to throw the election?
I didn't say it was..
You did, dope.

You need to go back to 1st grade... you're quoting the wrong poster shit-for-brains.
I'm quoting you, dope. Try opening the nested quotes and following the context.

that have only found collusion by the DNC.

There is no such finding, dope.

Are you retarded?

No. Why do you ask?

Do you have an issue to discuss?

How much longer?

The president testifying will speed up the investigation. There have been 19 indictments of people that surround Trump or have connections with his campaign on over 100 charges and over half being incidental to the investigation. Since Trump is the central figure in the investigation, it only makes sense that his statements be under oath and not on twitter and that Mueller's questions be answered by the top dog.

Trump is no stranger to testifying under oath. However, his performance in the past has been far from stellar. Under oath, he answers questions exactly as if he were being interviewed by reporters, with long disconnect and often irrelevant comments. That just won't fly in a court room environment.

Of course, it's clear why Trump is very unlikely to appear before the grand jury or even submit to an interview by Mueller. Trump can not resist the temptation to boast and brag, exaggerating, and twisting the truth. This would surely end up in a charge of perjury.

Mueller has all the time in the world to complete the investigation. Trump doesn't. The midterms are just around the corner and he has already started campaigning for 2020. His continual attacks on Mueller without results makes him look weak and ineffective, something he can't afford. Probably what hurts Trump the most is Mueller refusing to engage him. That makes Trump look as silly as Don Quixote fighting windmills.

Mueller is one of the criminals who tried to influence our 2016 election, and now he and the deep state are trying to remove a constitutionally elected president, this is terrible for this nation. When the intelligence services start taking sides and trying to influence an election, we are on the road to becoming no better than a banana republic.

How much longer?
He does not need to be under oath, Fishy. Clinton was not charged with perjury or lying, either under House committee oath or FBI interviews. Fishy, if Trump lies in an FBI interview, not even under oath, he can be charged with a federal crime

Clinton lied to congress, was she charged? why wasn't her testimony taken under oath? you make me sick with your double standard bullshit

How much longer?

she was never under oath, idiot. Never, because the FBI and DOJ knew she would lie and were trying to save her fat corrupt ass.

How much longer?
He does not need to be under oath, Fishy. Clinton was not charged with perjury or lying, either under House committee oath or FBI interviews. Fishy, if Trump lies in an FBI interview, not even under oath, he can be charged with a federal crime

Comey lied under oath, Clapper lied under oath, Brennan lied under oath, Bill Clinton lied under oath. WTF is wrong with you?

Fishy is absolutely wrong. Clinton did not lie, Clapper did not lie, Comey did not lie. DOJ will do its job regardless of the President now willfully obstructing the investigation. What is wrong with you, Redfish?

Fishy is absolutely wrong. Clinton did not lie, Clapper did not lie, Comey did not lie. DOJ will do its job regardless of the President now willfully obstructing the investigation. What is wrong with you, Redfish?

Clinton lies:

" I never sent or received classified data on my personal server"
"we landed under sniper fire"
"there was no stand down order in Benghazi"

The lies of Comey and Clapper have been well documented, even by left wing media like NY times and Wash Post.

Trump has not obstructed Heir Mewler's investigation in any way. Mewler and his team of democrat operatives have wasted a year and millions of dollars on this partisan failed witch hunt. But the good thing is that it has inadvertently uncovered the corruption and illegality within the FBI and DOJ and their illegal collaboration with the Clinton campaign. so keep it up Mewler, complete the destruction of the dem party, the Clinton crime family, and the Obama cabal.

Forum List

Back