Outrageous! Pottsboro Police Department in Texas Come to Man’s House to Take Down “F*ck Joe Biden” Flag (VIDEO)

So, people harassing kavanagh
Note the magic word: harassing. 1A does not guarantee one citizen the right to substantially interfere in the life of others. It's about respectfully expressing opinions/beliefs. Also it ABSOLUTELY restricts government authorities from depriving citizens of their ability to express opinions publicly so long as they pose no threat. Having a government agent coming onto private property to suppress the opinion of a citizen is so far out of bounds, it took a level of stupid that borders on Savantism.

As has been said by many here, he should have done what the officer told him to without question and hope he could restore his rights through the courts.

Right?

Apparently the police nor the mayor of Pottsboro, TX don't believe in citizens exercising their first amendment rights on their own property. This is truly outrageous!

Pottsboro is not far from me. I'm on it.

A win for decency....

Appealing to a blob supporter to do the sane or decent thing is like asking a river to run backwards. It's not in their character to be polite, civil, or bathe.

Says the fucktard who rioted for ,8 months. ^^^

And the fucking hypocrites have the nerve to talk about decency.

Leftards are SCUM. They need to be slapped down.

306>232.

200.gif

Free speech comes with consequences

You can’t just say or do anything you want without suffering the consequences

So, people harassing kavanagh in a restaurant have a right to do so because of free speech?
No, it's against the law to harass Judges. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to intimidate the Judicial Branch. Two totally separate issues.
That Police Officer has no right to enter someone's property when they aren't home to remove a political flag he finds offensive. That's a clear violation of someone's First Amendment rights.
And let's be honest here, Kiddies...when the Police start sneaking around people's property when they're not home...doing things they know the owner wouldn't agree to? That's an act of cowardice.

You said you were leaving, yet here you are still here.

I guess that was just one more lie

No, it's against the law to harass Judges. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to intimidate the Judicial Branch. Two totally separate issues.
That Police Officer has no right to enter someone's property when they aren't home to remove a political flag he finds offensive. That's a clear violation of someone's First Amendment rights.
And let's be honest here, Kiddies...when the Police start sneaking around people's property when they're not home...doing things they know the owner wouldn't agree to? That's an act of cowardice.

To note, the Supreme Court ruled that the police have immunity in violating your civil rights so there isn't really any use in complaining here is there?

Apparently the police nor the mayor of Pottsboro, TX don't believe in citizens exercising their first amendment rights on their own property. This is truly outrageous!

Is there an actual news story about this, or just the GWP?

To note, the Supreme Court ruled that the police have immunity in violating your civil rights so there isn't really any use in complaining here is there?
The only thing that I've "noted" lately, Pknopp is that the Biden Justice System seems to view protest by conservatives as "domestic terrorism" while they view protest by liberals as protected speech! America shouldn't run that way. When you take away your political opponent's rights you give them the same ability if they come to power. I don't like profane speech in public. I find it crass. I do however find abuses of power like this one even more dangerous than a spoken or written word. That Police Officer should be suspended. He's sworn to protect the law...and he KNOWS that Freedom of Speech is Constitutionally protected! Sneaking onto someone's property when they aren't home is the act of a coward.

The only thing that I've "noted" lately, Pknopp is that the Biden Justice System seems to view protest by conservatives as "domestic terrorism" while they view protest by liberals as protected speech! America shouldn't run that way. When you take away your political opponent's rights you give them the same ability if they come to power. I don't like profane speech in public. I find it crass. I do however find abuses of power like this one even more dangerous than a spoken or written word. That Police Officer should be suspended. He's sworn to protect the law...and he KNOWS that Freedom of Speech is Constitutionally protected! Sneaking onto someone's property when they aren't home is the act of a coward.

Sorry, you replied with nothing that had anything to do with what I said. You say he should be suspended. I noted that the Supreme Court gave him a free pass and you decide to blame that on Biden?

Forum List

Back