Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few Palestinians are saying that anymore.

Please clarify what you mean here. You mean that most Palestinians think they have a State? That the reason the two state solution is dead is because its been achieved?
You mean that most Palestinians think they have a State?
Where does it say they do not?

Wow. You really do play odd games.

Are you saying a one state solution has been achieved? Or a two state solution has been achieved? Because I KNOW you agree with me (and you are entirely correct) that there is no border or division between Israel and "Palestine". So it seems to me that you are saying that a one state solution -- the one state solution being Arab Palestine -- has been achieved, if only the pesky Jews would get off Arab Palestinian land.

Please clarify what you mean here. You mean that most Palestinians think they have a State? That the reason the two state solution is dead is because its been achieved?

Are you saying a one state solution has been achieved? Or a two state solution has been achieved? Because I KNOW you agree with me (and you are entirely correct) that there is no border or division between Israel and "Palestine". So it seems to me that you are saying that a one state solution -- the one state solution being Arab Palestine -- has been achieved, if only the pesky Jews would get off Arab Palestinian land.
Do you have any proof to the contrary?

Yawn..., More proof again that he does not believe in “ The Two State” Solution nor does he feel the Jews have any rights there. With that kind of “ mindset” why should the Israelis give in to all demands? Every time he posts he actually gives good reasons as to why Israel should not do it :dig:

Last edited:

I think you are in blatant denial of obvious reality.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
The usual dance.

The usual dance.

I'm not dancing. You are the one claiming that a state of Palestine exists in the whole of the territory and Israel does not exist at all. You are delusional.

Must not be that obvious. I don't see a link.

The usual dance.

I'm not dancing. You are the one claiming that a state of Palestine exists in the whole of the territory and Israel does not exist at all. You are delusional.

It’s extremely frustrating for him that Israel does exist. I love ❤️ the way he speaks about “ International Law” then states the U.N. had no authority to make it or his ignoring the PLO stance that Israel has no right to the Western Wall . So now I will dance. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

37318061_2054908631195261_6010127116601917440_n.jpg

Finally Released: Censored Al Jazeera Documentary Exposes Israel-Backed Attacks on US Activists

Finally Released: Censored Al Jazeera Documentary Exposes Israel-Backed Attacks on US Activists

Let me understand, anti-Israeli students on campuses physically harm and threaten Jewish students while shouting genocidal slogans and spreading vile antisemitic propaganda, but You're focused on another conspiracy theory to blame it on the people being attacked?

Last edited:
So, what are priorities for welfare dollars in the Arab-Moslem socio-political order: gee-had or indoor plumbing?

7ecd8dd0baf0bb7a83eece63e896-43F1D482-3369-4DC6-93A0-7658816EFE89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back