Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

The numbers definitely bear out a pandemic in white on white crime. You are so eager to avoid this truth you never read why I mentioned Herodotus. FYI I never quoted him. Your simple mistake in this regard lets me know your brain will do anything to avoid the truth and therefore you lack any credibility in your denials of the facts. Telling the Meathead whites practiced scalping (which was a white on white crime) since the Stoneage has nothing to do with living in history. It was merely pointing out a fact.

Your attempt to further skirt the issue by some inane comparison with brown eyed people is puerile. The topic is regarding white on white crime. I want to know why whites commit so many crimes even though they own the resources in this country. Focus.
Fine! I'll bite. Whites commit crimes on whites I'll admit it. Now what? Let's discuss...
Can you answer my question? I will restate it.

Why do whites commit so many crimes even though as a group they own the resources in this country?

There are so many of them. As their rates of crimes are actually quite low compared to say, blacks and latinos.
But we are not comparing them to Black or latinos. This was already made clear. The word Black on this particular thread has no relevance to the topic.

Then their sheer numbers would be the reason. Its the reason that whites folks do so much of, well....everything in the US.

There are just a lot of them.
Whites commit crimes because there are so many of them? What kind of reason is that? Are you saying that whites should be more solitary?

Whites commit crimes because there are so many of them? What kind of reason is that? Are you saying that whites should be more solitary?
Don't try to do math. Funny as it, jungle bunny civilizations are more entertaining. Stick to you talents and let's here more of the latter.

Fine! I'll bite. Whites commit crimes on whites I'll admit it. Now what? Let's discuss...

Why do whites commit so many crimes even though as a group they own the resources in this country?

There are so many of them. As their rates of crimes are actually quite low compared to say, blacks and latinos.
But we are not comparing them to Black or latinos. This was already made clear. The word Black on this particular thread has no relevance to the topic.

Then their sheer numbers would be the reason. Its the reason that whites folks do so much of, well....everything in the US.

Simple math evades you again. Since 70 percent of the population is white 70 percent of the crime should be white yet it is not it is more like 50 percent. In order for it to be an epidemic MUCH more then 70 percent of the crime would have to be committed by whites to qualify for that claim yet it is less then that by a LONG shot. You refuse to acknowledge basic math and keep making an ignorant claim that is shown to be either you openly lying or just to stupid to know the facts. There did I address it for you?

People commit crimes. The reason that 'whites' commit so many...is that there are so many whites.

Californians commit more crime that Rhode Islanders.......by virtue of nothing more than there are orders of magnitude more Californians.

Simple math evades you again. Since 70 percent of the population is white 70 percent of the crime should be white yet it is not it is more like 50 percent. In order for it to be an epidemic MUCH more then 70 percent of the crime would have to be committed by whites to qualify for that claim yet it is less then that by a LONG shot. You refuse to acknowledge basic math and keep making an ignorant claim that is shown to be either you openly lying or just to stupid to know the facts. There did I address it for you?
None of that explains why whites commit crime unless you are telling me they are too unbalanced to be around each other?

People commit crimes. The reason that 'whites' commit so many...is that there are so many whites.

Californians commit more crime that Rhode Islanders.......by virtue of nothing more than there are orders of magnitude more Californians.
I agree white people commit crimes. My question is why do they commit so many and they own most if not all the resources in the US?

Last edited:

I agree white people commit crimes. My question is why do the commit so many and they own most if not all the resources in the US?

And I've answered your question: Because there are so many white people.

What reality? History is important to learn from, not live in. Unless it is a current practice (ie. lessons not learned yet) it is ignorant to pose it as a topic for discussion. Focus on the "now" and learn from the "then".

Because something exists does not necessarily make it rise to the level of epidemic. Moreover, there is absolutely no way to eliminate bad things. Murder, rape, thievery and general danger are an unfortunate part of life. While EVERY person can learn from these incidents, you seem to want to focus on race specific crime. Many of my previous posts show that the numbers show that, while terrible in their own right, there is no epidemic to research in the "white" community specifically. The percentage of all crimes that are attributed to whites is lower than the percentage of whites in a given community. That means that the majority of crimes are being committed by other races. That is not a defense of crime committed by whites, simply a statement that crime as a whole is a more efficient starting point.
The reality of the pandemic of white on white crime of course. Who said history is something you live in? White on white crime is not history. Its a present day reality.
The numbers simply don't support your claim of a pandemic issue. You quoted Herodotus, that is living in history.

By your definition why don't we look into brow eyed on brown eyed crime? over half of the world is brown eyed therefore there has to be an epidemic of brown on brown crime. As long as we're picking random physical characteristics; fat on fat crime, skinny on skinny crime, my favorite hot chick on hot chick crime. Of course none of these have a statistical basis and would be foolish to study but you don;'t seem to care about that.
The numbers definitely bear out a pandemic in white on white crime. You are so eager to avoid this truth you never read why I mentioned Herodotus. FYI I never quoted him. Your simple mistake in this regard lets me know your brain will do anything to avoid the truth and therefore you lack any credibility in your denials of the facts. Telling the Meathead whites practiced scalping (which was a white on white crime) since the Stoneage has nothing to do with living in history. It was merely pointing out a fact.

Your attempt to further skirt the issue by some inane comparison with brown eyed people is puerile. The topic is regarding white on white crime. I want to know why whites commit so many crimes even though they own the resources in this country. Focus.

Quantify "so many" and explain what metrics you are applying to that number in relation to the total population. The raw numbers don't tell the full story. But you knew that.

I agree white people commit crimes. My question is why do the commit so many and they own most if not all the resources in the US?

So if there are too many whites around each other they turn into criminals? Should we start banning whites from congregating?

So if there are too many whites around each other they turn into criminals?

With about 70% of the population being white it would follow that whites commit most of the crime. And eat the most ice cream. And jog the most miles. And do the most of pretty much everything.

Can we just cut to the chase? You clearly have a point to make. Make it.

With about 70% of the population being white it would follow that whites commit most of the crime. And eat the most ice cream. And jog the most miles. And do the most of pretty much everything.

I'd have to say thats a logical fallacy. I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other. Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.

I'd have to say thats a logical fallacy.

Which logical fallacy, specifically?

I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other.

Which might have some relevance if I'd made that argument. You're engaging in the 'strawman fallacy'. As the argument you 'refuse to believe' isn't one that's being made.

Try again. This time actually quoting me.

Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.

Its an example of all the actions that white people would do 'so much' of.

Can you just get to the point?

I'd have to say thats a logical fallacy. I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other. Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.
You have to be trolling. You can't restate previous posts incorrectly at a 100% rate without trying. If you are not trolling then you simply have no ability to understand and the conversation should end. You are asking us to answer your absurd question but when we explain, with facts, that your question is absurd you simply misquote our response and repose the question.

Please offer some valid metric that establishes your theory.

I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other.

Which might have some relevance if I'd made that argument. You're engaging in the 'strawman fallacy'. As the argument you 'refuse to believe' isn't one that's being made.

Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.

The fallacy of correlation. It makes no sense at all to assume whites commit so much crime just because they are near each other.

Yes you did make that argument. Here is the quote you asked for.
Because there are so many white people.

That only works if I said so much. I said so many.

The fallacy of correlation. It makes no sense at all to assume whites commit so much crime just because they are near each other.

Compared to other groups in the population whites commit LESS crime then those other groups. Which you already know. If your argument is they commit "so many" you are being stupid as well as ignorant. 70 percent of the population NORMALLY will do MORE of any set thing then the smaller other groups in said population simply because they are by far the majority of said population. The "so many" in this case is IN FACT less then the same percent of other groups with in the whole, meaning your or the ops claim there is an epidemic of white crime fails on the facts presented so far in this thread and by the US Government.

I've made no such argument. You did. Engaging in the 'Strawman Fallacy'. Refuting an argument I never made.

So I ask again, what fallacy have engaged in? Remembering of course that you'll have to cite an argument I've actually made.

And no where in that statement did I say that white people commit so crime because they are 'near to each other'. You added that. Citing yourself.

Making your claim a strawman. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the fallacies.

Says you, citing yourself, adding words and arguments I've never made. Alas, your claiming I made that argument. And by your own admission, I said no such thing. As your quote above demonstrates.

Try again, this time without the fallacies.

Compared to other groups in the population whites commit LESS crime then those other groups. Which you already know. If your argument is they commit "so many" you are being stupid as well as ignorant. 70 percent of the population NORMALLY will do MORE of any set thing then the smaller other groups in said population simply because they are by far the majority of said population. The "so many" in this case is IN FACT less then the same percent of other groups with in the whole, meaning your or the ops claim there is an epidemic of white crime fails on the facts presented so far in this thread and by the US Government.
No one is comparing anything. I will let you know if I open a thread about comparisons.

His claim is that "so many" whites commit crimes and he wants to know why, or claims he does. When explained to him whites actually commit fewer percentage wise then other groups in the population he ignores the facts. So using his " so many" argument the fact is "so many" whites commit crimes because there are SO MANY of them. 7 out of 10 people in this country are classified as white in one way or another. so that means SO MANY are white that in the end you have "so many" committing crimes based simply on the numbers of whites in this population.

I've made no such argument. You did. Engaging in the 'Strawman Fallacy'. Refuting an argument I never made.

So I ask again, what fallacy have engaged in? Remembering of course that you'll have to cite an argument I've actually made.

And no where in that statement did I say that white people commit so crime because they are 'near to each other'. You added that. Citing yourself.

Making your claim a strawman. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the fallacies.

Says you, citing yourself, adding words and arguments I've never made. Alas, your claiming I made that argument. And by your own admission, I said no such thing. As your quote above demonstrates.

Try again, this time without the fallacies.
Yes you did make that argument. Your claim is that the reason whites commit so much crime is that there as a lot of whites. Thats a fallacy of correlation. as I mentioned earlier.

Not only is that a fallacy it also never addresses my question. Why do whites commit so many crimes even in light of the fact they own most if not all of the resources in this country?

His claim is that "so many" whites commit crimes and he wants to know why, or claims he does. When explained to him whites actually commit fewer percentage wise then other groups in the population he ignores the facts. So using his " so many" argument the fact is "so many" whites commit crimes because there are SO MANY of them. 7 out of 10 people in this country are classified as white in one way or another. so that means SO MANY are white that in the end you have "so many" committing crimes based simply on the numbers of whites in this population.

He's obviously trolling.

And?

Forum List

Back