Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

With about 70% of the population being white it would follow that whites commit most of the crime. And eat the most ice cream. And jog the most miles. And do the most of pretty much everything.

Can we just cut to the chase? You clearly have a point to make. Make it.
I'd have to say thats a logical fallacy.

Which logical fallacy, specifically?

I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other.

Which might have some relevance if I'd made that argument. You're engaging in the 'strawman fallacy'. As the argument you 'refuse to believe' isn't one that's being made.

Try again. This time actually quoting me.

Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.

Its an example of all the actions that white people would do 'so much' of.

Can you just get to the point?
The fallacy of correlation. It makes no sense at all to assume whites commit so much crime just because they are near each other.

I've made no such argument. You did. Engaging in the 'Strawman Fallacy'. Refuting an argument I never made.

So I ask again, what fallacy have engaged in? Remembering of course that you'll have to cite an argument I've actually made.

Yes you did make that argument. Here is the quote you asked for.
Because there are so many white people.

And no where in that statement did I say that white people commit so crime because they are 'near to each other'. You added that. Citing yourself.

Making your claim a strawman. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the fallacies.

That only works if I said so much. I said so many.

Says you, citing yourself, adding words and arguments I've never made. Alas, your claiming I made that argument. And by your own admission, I said no such thing. As your quote above demonstrates.

Try again, this time without the fallacies.
Yes you did make that argument.

Nope. Not once. As your own quote of my argument demonstrates, all your inane ' just because they are near each other' babble never appears in my argument.

You made it up. Thus the strawman is yours.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the strawman fallacies. Try again.

Not only is that a fallacy it also never addresses my question. Why do whites commit so many crimes even in light of the fact they own most if not all of the resources in this country?

Asked and answered: Because there are 'so many' white folks.

If you want a different answer you'll have to define what 'so many' means in 'why do whites commit so many crimes'.

You refuse to do so.

I refuse to believe white people commit so many crimes just because they are too many of them around each other.

Which might have some relevance if I'd made that argument. You're engaging in the 'strawman fallacy'. As the argument you 'refuse to believe' isn't one that's being made.

Also it has nothing to do with eating ice cream. Youre saying most crimes when I clearly said so many crimes.

The fallacy of correlation. It makes no sense at all to assume whites commit so much crime just because they are near each other.

I've made no such argument. You did. Engaging in the 'Strawman Fallacy'. Refuting an argument I never made.

So I ask again, what fallacy have engaged in? Remembering of course that you'll have to cite an argument I've actually made.

And no where in that statement did I say that white people commit so crime because they are 'near to each other'. You added that. Citing yourself.

Making your claim a strawman. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the fallacies.

Says you, citing yourself, adding words and arguments I've never made. Alas, your claiming I made that argument. And by your own admission, I said no such thing. As your quote above demonstrates.

Nope. Not once. As your own quote demonstrates, all your inane ' just because they are near each other' babble never appears in my argument.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need the strawman fallacies. Try again.
I already quoted you. Pretending I didnt quote you is not helping to answer the question.

The argument is supposedly why are "so many" whites involved in crime, right? The answer is that 7 in 10 people in this Country are white, so many people are white that "so many" are represented in the crime statistics.

Nope. Not once. As your own quote demonstrates, all your inane ' just because they are near each other' babble never appears in my argument.

I already quoted you. Pretending I didnt quote you is not helping to answer the question.
Your quote DOES NOT SAY what you claimed it did.

And your quote of my argument includes no mention whatsoever of 'because they are so near each other'. Proving 'because they are so near each other' is not my argument.

Thus, the strawman is yours.

Try again.

Your quote DOES NOT SAY what you claimed it did.

Of course not. He's trolling. And trolls make shit up.

And I've answered your question: Because there are so many white people.
So if there are too many whites around each other they turn into criminals?

With about 70% of the population being white it would follow that whites commit most of the crime. And eat the most ice cream. And jog the most miles. And do the most of pretty much everything.

You're delusional. Saying, "there are so many white people" has nothing to do with committing crime because they are "near each other". He mentioned volume and you heard proximity. Straw man much Assclap?

You're delusional. Saying, "there are so many white people" has nothing to do with committing crime because they are "near each other". He mentioned volume and you heard proximity. Straw man much Assclap?

Oh, Mr. Strawman has long since abandoned the thread.

The US is not infinite and most people live close to each other. Any fool understands that the more people you have the closer they are together.

And your quote of my argument includes no mention whatsoever of 'because they are so near each other'. Proving 'because they are so near each other' is not my argument.

Try again.
Are you saying these white people are not near each other despite these large numbers?

The US is not infinite and most people live close to each other. Any fool understands that the more people you have the closer they are together.

Proximity was your argument. It was never mine. And you've already proven that.....by quoting my argument. There's not a single mention of ' just because they are near each other.'

You made it up.

Try again, Mr. Strawman.

Try again.
Are you saying these white people are not near each other despite these large numbers?
Can you quote me saying any of that?

If so, please do.

You'll find you're only quoting yourself, Mr. Strawman.

Proximity was your argument. It was never mine. And you've already proven that.....by quoting my argument. There's not a single mention of ' just because they are near each other.'

You made it up.

Try again, Mr. Strawman.
Explain what you mean by "so many whites". The implication is that too many whites together creates crime.

Try again.

If so, please do.

Why would I quote you when I just asked you? Its a yes or no question.

You made it up.

Try again, Mr. Strawman.
Explain what you mean by "so many whites". The implication is that too many whites together creates crime.
Their proportion of the population: about 70%. There's no implication of proximity in speaking of quantity. You've made all of that up, citing only yourself. And then laughably attributed it to me.

Making your claim a strawman.

Explain what you meant by 'so many crimes'.

Try again.

If so, please do.

If you believe I've said 'white people are not near each other despite these large numbers', quote me saying so.

You'll find no such quote exists. Answering your question. Now stop dodging:

Explain what you meant by 'so many crimes'

You made it up.

Try again, Mr. Strawman.

Once again you ignorant, obtuse ass, its a statement of volume. There is more crime committed by whites due to the fact that there are more whites. But that doesn't tell the story of who on average commits more crime by demographic comparison. when numbers are adjusted by percentage or ratio, non-white crime exceeds white crime. It has nothing to do with how close anyone is to each other. It's called statistics. Google it and educate yourself.

Try again.

If so, please do.

If you believe I've said 'white people are not near each other despite these large numbers', quote me saying so.

You'll find no such quote exists. Answering your question.
Again. If I believed you said it I wouldnt ask. You wasted all that time typing that sentence when you could have just answered my question with a yes or a no. Are you trying to deflect?

You made it up.

Try again, Mr. Strawman.
Their proportion of the population: about 70%. There's no implication of proximity in speaking of quantity. You've made all of that up, citing only yourself. And then laughably attributed it to me.

Making your claim a strawman.

Explain what you meant by 'so many crimes'.
At what percentage of the population will whites stop committing crimes since you say that it has nothing to do with proximity?

Try again.

If so, please do.

You'll find no such quote exists. Answering your question.
Again. If I believed you said it I wouldnt ask.

Then you knew before you asked that I hadn't said that. And you admit as much.

You're merely trolling. Asking questions you already have the answer to.

Forum List

Back