People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

The OP is kinda right. The people who didn't show up to vote are the problem.

That's because when they do show up to vote they demonstrate a complete lack of political understanding. They're voting for who's popular, not who's policies will be productive. It's because the NO information voters stayed home 2 days ago that the democrooks were so thouroughly trounced. There was no cult of personality, no rock stars.

They even trotted out that whore Abortion Barbie as if she was in anyway qualified or even had some charisma about her. She couldn't even get the percentage Tony Sanchez got Vs. Rick Perry in 2002.

The best thing that can happen from now on is for the NO information voter to stay home and let the adults pick who's managing the country so that we don't get another psuedo-intellectual rockstar golfer in the WH.

Or just sit home and you lose for sure. Because I'm stating to see America is filled with the haves and the losers.

QUIT IMPORTING LOSERS THEN. There are 20 million illegal infiltrators who shore up the loser class. Deport them. This will improve the lot of the remaining losers.

Want to solve this problem? Go after the companies and business owners who are hiring them. If the jobs go away so do the illegals. Tomorrow they will be gone.

Unfortunately America has 2 signs on the border, a small one that reads stay out and a big one that says HELP WANTED.

Here is something people don't know. If you are wondering how Democrats and Republicans differ on this issue, remember McCain said they were just doing jobs Americans wouldn't do?

Can you tell me why things changed so much once Bush got into office? Could it be they liked flooding the market with cheap labor so they could use it to lower wages?

Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

- See more at: Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio show News. Opinion. Debate

If you really think either party as our best interest at heart then you are living in fantasy world. The two party system has brought us nothing but crushing debt, endless wars, rampant corruption, and crony capitalism. So yes, one can understand why more folks aren't rushing off to the polls.
Yes because Europe's multi-party system is so much better. :rolleyes-41:

That isn't what I am claiming. What we need is a viable third party filled with level headed centrists that actually want smaller government and fiscal sanity. Let the blind partisans have their Democratic and Republican parties. Two peas in a horrible horrible pod.
Even that doesn't work because those that want smaller government never seem to want to cut the programs that they like, they just want to cut programs that other people like and in the end there is no program which the majority is willing to cut.

Until people abandon the notion of "what government can do for me" and willingly step forward to take a hit on their own favored government spending, the system is on auto-pilot at best and steered by politicians divorced from the people at worst.

What we really need is a dictator to impose cuts on nation, someone immune from the wailing and hair pulling which will result as spending junkies are denied their fix of government spending. A regular politician is not immune from such angst and so he does what is expedient for HIS SURVIVAL and not what is in the best long term interests of the entire nation.

It isn't going to be easy. Nothing worth fighting for ever is though. Their should be no sacred cows when trimming our budget, all areas must be cut. The problem is petty partisan politics. When the GOP suggests cuts for the social safety net they get accused of hating the poor, when the Democrats suggest cuts to the defense budget they get accused of gutting military. It's nonsense and therefore nothing gets done. Frustrating to say the least.

One hardly blame people for not wanting to vote considering parties are absolute jokes. Their apathy is understandable when all you do is chase the devil out with Beelzebub.

It is not understandable.

I can tell this is probably coming from a rich person who likes it that the masses don't vote. That's their narrative. "Oh why bother voting, their all the same" Meanwhile they're voting every 2 years because they know it matters.

How else can I tell you are rich? Who starts a sentence with "One hardly blame people...." You sound like Thurston Howell 3rd. Lovie, one knows not to mix the chardonee with the grey popoun and cavier.

Lets see the next midterm if the Republicans just sit it out because "it doesn't matter who wins". Bullshit! They know better.

I grew up dirt poor on a farm but yes I am very comfortable now. It's because I work my ass off and invested wisely.

If you really think either party as our best interest at heart then you are living in fantasy world. The two party system has brought us nothing but crushing debt, endless wars, rampant corruption, and crony capitalism. So yes, one can understand why more folks aren't rushing off to the polls.

Then take one of the fucking parties back! Just like the tea baggers tea bagged the GOP or the Libertarians Libertard the GOP, we need to take back the Democratic party!

Or just sit home and you lose for sure. Because I'm stating to see America is filled with the haves and the losers. Not the haves and have nots. They have not because they are ignorant lazy fools. Greatest country in the world my ass. bye bye. That was a quick reign. From the time we took over as leader of the free world to today, that didn't last very long. How long did Rome rule? I'm sure we didn't last nearly as long. Isn't China the biggest economy now? And in 10 years they will surpass us in every way?

But the rich don't care if America is the greatest anymore. They have gone international. The thing about American labor is it costs too much. They use to need us consumers but now they can just sell their shit to Europe, China, India, Australia and Canadians.

Today it is better to live middle class in VanCouver than it is Seattle.

No thanks, I'll stick with building a viable 3rd party instead. Both parties can go to hell.

Did you vote for this 3rd party? I saw other parties on the ticket besides GOP and Dem. As long as you showed up and voted for someone. If not you are unpatriotic and don't deserve to live in this country.

Can you tell me why things changed so much once Bush got into office? Could it be they liked flooding the market with cheap labor so they could use it to lower wages?

You make some good points. Points that I have made. The right wingers like to say they want the flood of illegals to stop.

While at the same time exporting jobs, busting unions, fighting against a MW increase and refusing to go after the EMPLOYERS of illegals. They want cheap labor. Period. And no one works cheaper than an illegal.

Fucking hypocrites.

That's because when they do show up to vote they demonstrate a complete lack of political understanding. They're voting for who's popular, not who's policies will be productive. It's because the NO information voters stayed home 2 days ago that the democrooks were so thouroughly trounced. There was no cult of personality, no rock stars.

They even trotted out that whore Abortion Barbie as if she was in anyway qualified or even had some charisma about her. She couldn't even get the percentage Tony Sanchez got Vs. Rick Perry in 2002.

The best thing that can happen from now on is for the NO information voter to stay home and let the adults pick who's managing the country so that we don't get another psuedo-intellectual rockstar golfer in the WH.

Even the GOP admits with such low voter turnout they do not have any kind of mandate from the people. All that happened on Tuesday was the Democratic incumbents were voted out because the masses didn't show up and the GOP base was fired up and did show up.

One hardly blame people for not wanting to vote considering parties are absolute jokes. Their apathy is understandable when all you do is chase the devil out with Beelzebub.

It is not understandable.

I can tell this is probably coming from a rich person who likes it that the masses don't vote. That's their narrative. "Oh why bother voting, their all the same" Meanwhile they're voting every 2 years because they know it matters.

How else can I tell you are rich? Who starts a sentence with "One hardly blame people...." You sound like Thurston Howell 3rd. Lovie, one knows not to mix the chardonee with the grey popoun and cavier.

Lets see the next midterm if the Republicans just sit it out because "it doesn't matter who wins". Bullshit! They know better.

I grew up dirt poor on a farm but yes I am very comfortable now. It's because I work my ass off and invested wisely.

Then take one of the fucking parties back! Just like the tea baggers tea bagged the GOP or the Libertarians Libertard the GOP, we need to take back the Democratic party!

Or just sit home and you lose for sure. Because I'm stating to see America is filled with the haves and the losers. Not the haves and have nots. They have not because they are ignorant lazy fools. Greatest country in the world my ass. bye bye. That was a quick reign. From the time we took over as leader of the free world to today, that didn't last very long. How long did Rome rule? I'm sure we didn't last nearly as long. Isn't China the biggest economy now? And in 10 years they will surpass us in every way?

But the rich don't care if America is the greatest anymore. They have gone international. The thing about American labor is it costs too much. They use to need us consumers but now they can just sell their shit to Europe, China, India, Australia and Canadians.

Today it is better to live middle class in VanCouver than it is Seattle.

No thanks, I'll stick with building a viable 3rd party instead. Both parties can go to hell.

Did you vote for this 3rd party? I saw other parties on the ticket besides GOP and Dem. As long as you showed up and voted for someone. If not you are unpatriotic and don't deserve to live in this country.

I did vote 3rd party. I've never missed an election.

It's nonsense to believe if you don't vote you're unpatriotic or worthy to live in this nation. Why vote if none the candidates running bests represents your views?

Yes because Europe's multi-party system is so much better. :rolleyes-41:

That isn't what I am claiming. What we need is a viable third party filled with level headed centrists that actually want smaller government and fiscal sanity. Let the blind partisans have their Democratic and Republican parties. Two peas in a horrible horrible pod.
Even that doesn't work because those that want smaller government never seem to want to cut the programs that they like, they just want to cut programs that other people like and in the end there is no program which the majority is willing to cut.

Until people abandon the notion of "what government can do for me" and willingly step forward to take a hit on their own favored government spending, the system is on auto-pilot at best and steered by politicians divorced from the people at worst.

What we really need is a dictator to impose cuts on nation, someone immune from the wailing and hair pulling which will result as spending junkies are denied their fix of government spending. A regular politician is not immune from such angst and so he does what is expedient for HIS SURVIVAL and not what is in the best long term interests of the entire nation.

It isn't going to be easy. Nothing worth fighting for ever is though. Their should be no sacred cows when trimming our budget, all areas must be cut. The problem is petty partisan politics. When the GOP suggests cuts for the social safety net they get accused of hating the poor, when the Democrats suggest cuts to the defense budget they get accused of gutting military. It's nonsense and therefore nothing gets done. Frustrating to say the least.

It's not the politicians, it's the people. Actually, the problem is Democracy - when people find out that they can use their vote to enrich themselves, then good governance and fiscal prudence evaporate.

pew-spending-cuts.png

Had the American people wanted something done in Washington D.C., they would have voted out the Republicans and voted in the Democrats.
:itsok: Aw.... the little feller needs cookie.

I voted Republican Friend. I voted to stop the madness - not to add to it. I had a hard enough time getting my governor re-elected here in Florida. I voted to stop Obama's ACA, stop amnesty, abolish regulations that stifle business and employment and cause companies to leave our shores, stop the persecutions by the IRS, curtail the ever expanding entitlements, restore America at the forefront of nations in the world, restore the military, secure our borders, increase energy production, etc..

I didn't vote for even more red tape and regulation.

Unfortunately there are more self proclaimed "conservatives" than there are "liberals" in America.

Unfortunately? No, we can thank our stars for this otherwise many of us would be sitting in Gulags.

If it weren't for us liberals minimum wage would be $1 a hr, there would be no middle class and we would not only still be in Iraq we'd still be in Viet Nam. LOL.

Even the GOP admits with such low voter turnout they do not have any kind of mandate from the people. All that happened on Tuesday was the Democratic incumbents were voted out because the masses didn't show up and the GOP base was fired up and did show up.

The highest turnout is during presidential years, but that turn out is only about %60 compared to %40 in mid terms. That has been a fairly consistent trend.

Since my point is that the %20 who only show up half the time aren't as engaged in the process and clearly aren't paying as much attention. They're the problem because when they do show up, we end up with shitbags like ovomit.

I mentioned nothing about "a mandate", but obviously if the motivated voter is rejecting democrooks at this percentage, the problem isn't the republicrats.

Had the American people wanted something done in Washington D.C., they would have voted out the Republicans and voted in the Democrats.
:itsok: Aw.... the little feller needs cookie.

I voted Republican Friend. I voted to stop the madness - not to add to it. I had a hard enough time getting my governor re-elected here in Florida. I voted to stop Obama's ACA, stop amnesty, abolish regulations that stifle business and employment and cause companies to leave our shores, stop the persecutions by the IRS, curtail the ever expanding entitlements, restore America at the forefront of nations in the world, restore the military, secure our borders, increase energy production, etc..

I didn't vote for even more red tape and regulation.

Sounds exactly like the right wing talking points that led us to the 2007 Great Recession.

What are the regulations that stifle business and employment and cause companies to leave our shores? You mean unions and paying employees a fair wage? Those kinds of regulations?

The highest turnout is during presidential years, but that turn out is only about %60 compared to %40 in mid terms. That has been a fairly consistent trend.

Since my point is that the %20 who only show up half the time aren't as engaged in the process and clearly aren't paying as much attention. They're the problem because when they do show up, we end up with shitbags like ovomit.

I mentioned nothing about "a mandate", but obviously if the motivated voter is rejecting democrooks at this percentage, the problem isn't the republicrats.

As apposed to shit heads like Jeb & George Bush, McCain, Romney, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Paul Ryan, Christy & Perry?

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.
No the problem is democrats and their agenda. Glad I could make the adjustment and correct what you said.

And by the way dummy. The only way the GOP wins elections is by fooling dumb poor and middle class "independents" into voting with them by using bullshit social issues like god gays and guns as wedge issues.

Literally all over America we have stupid poor Christians voting GOP because of abortion and gays.

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.

1. It doesn't matter whether you have "always said" something.

2. You think people who don't vote are stupid, yet you want them to vote anyway?

3. What does that make you?

No the problem is democrats and their agenda. Glad I could make the adjustment and correct what you said.

I get it. You guys don't like the 2 party system, 3 party system, 4 party system.

You only like the 1 party system. Got it.

1. It doesn't matter whether you have "always said" something.

2. You think people who don't vote are stupid, yet you want them to vote anyway?

3. What does that make you?

If they vote they'll be more engaged/interested. The problem is, why aren't they interested? They are in Australia. What's wrong with Americans that they aren't interested?

And what's wrong with you that you like it this way?

The problem is not people who don't vote. The problem is the voters who settle for assholes. The problem is this whole "lesser of two evils" bullshit that gave us two consecutive imbeciles in the White House, and several Congresses in a row that are comprised of cowards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites and thieves.

When you vote, you are telling your idiot "lesser evil" politician he or she is doing something right. You are encouraging them to keep behaving like the evil motherfuckers they are.

When you don't vote, you are telling them they don't deserve your vote. You are telling them your vote is way too important to spend on a shitbird like them.

So go ahead and whore yourselves to the people who feed you bullshit and who care more about secular power than the good of the country.

I will not. My vote has to be EARNED.

I get it. You guys don't like the 2 party system, 3 party system, 4 party system.

You only like the 1 party system. Got it.
I know your master only wants his party to stay in power
Go lick his boots

Forum List

Back