Placating Transgenders

Public policy in America, as outlined by our constitution, is equal rights for everyone. Duh.

What do you think that means? Do pedophiles have an equal right to molest little children? Do brothers and sisters have an equal right to marry each other? Like I said in the OP... what if a group of virile hetero males want to pretend they are lesbian women so they can have sex with other lesbian women... is that an equal right that needs protecting too? Meanwhile, our children are told they can't even say a prayer at a high school football game... what about their equal rights?
What if a whole lot of lesbians want to pretend they are men and steal your family?

Honestly I don't get why a person's sex life etc has to be a constant topic to start with. We are all about more than sexual orientations. That is a portion of us as a human being.
And honestly, we mostly end up discussing homosexuality, or transgenders...etc.

I don't spend my life being about nothing but sexual. This is all merely IMO..and not for argument.

Honestly, this issue isn't really about people's sex life. It's just being piggy-backed onto sexuality by people who are apparently ignorant. To me, this is more about how we function in a collective society. We must have laws based on objectivity and not subjectivity.

Here's an example of what I mean... What if we passed a law that traffic signals were a matter of subjective reasoning? You may feel like green means stop and red means go... we can't make a law like this because traffic control would be impossible. We must have a law based on objective reasoning.

So we're now trying to do this with regard to gender and there is a real problem it creates in public accommodation. We have to objectively determine there are male and female genders or there are no genders. We can't have laws based on subjectivity.

Honestly I don't get why a person's sex life etc has to be a constant topic to start with. We are all about more than sexual orientations. That is a portion of us as a human being.

I don't spend my life being about nothing but sexual. This is all merely IMO..and not for argument.

Honestly, this issue isn't really about people's sex life. It's just being piggy-backed onto sexuality by people who are apparently ignorant. To me, this is more about how we function in a collective society. We must have laws based on objectivity and not subjectivity.

Here's an example of what I mean... What if we passed a law that traffic signals were a matter of subjective reasoning? You may feel like green means stop and red means go... we can't make a law like this because traffic control would be impossible. We must have a law based on objective reasoning.

So we're now trying to do this with regard to gender and there is a real problem it creates in public accommodation. We have to objectively determine there are male and female genders or there are no genders. We can't have laws based on subjectivity.

I gotcha. I understand.

But a portion is about sexuality, and that's the part I get sick of. Nothing can be private anymore.

It's zero percent of the population bud. It's hardly abortion or the African american rape epidemic.

There's a shit load of lost battles you conservatards have yet to do something about.

Clear off, asshole.
You have a third account now, dickless?
YOU are a man with a pussy, you asshole.
There is NOTHING conservative about your lifestyle.
Seriously, what is your problem?

This is my first and only account here,
So, I am not the troll you think I may be.

I fail to see why you attacked me,
Simply because of what i posted.
Furthermore, why you have continued your assault.

Welcome to USMB.

You survived your baptism by fire. Keep up the good fight. and always remember: If you haven't pissed someone off, you're not trying hard enough.

I gotcha. I understand.

But a portion is about sexuality, and that's the part I get sick of. Nothing can be private anymore.

I agree, I actually think it's reprehensible that people who claim to support feminism and gay rights would allow this mental illness to attach itself to their cause. It's NOT about sexuality. It's about people who have a mental illness and need professional help. But we're all being conditioned to believe it's about sexuality and we're bigots for not accepting it.

Look... I have no problem if someone gets turned on by dressing up like a woman, that's their business. But when they demand that I play along with their fantasy, that's a bridge too far in my opinion. Hey... let's pass a law that all women have to wear short skirts and white ankle socks because that's what turns me on? And if you don't want to play along with my fantasy, you're just an intolerant bigot! See how that doesn't work?

I gotcha. I understand.

I agree, I actually think it's reprehensible that people who claim to support feminism and gay rights would allow this mental illness to attach itself to their cause. It's NOT about sexuality. It's about people who have a mental illness and need professional help. But we're all being conditioned to believe it's about sexuality and we're bigots for not accepting it.

Look... I have no problem if someone gets turned on by dressing up like a woman, that's their business. But when they demand that I play along with their fantasy, that's a bridge too far in my opinion. Hey... let's pass a law that all women have to wear short skirts and white ankle socks because that's what turns me on? And if you don't want to play along with my fantasy, you're just an intolerant bigot! See how that doesn't work?

Yep. I say keep it all in the bedroom and private, and no special laws. Do what you want, but don't force me to participate. I think we are on the same page here.

I have yet to see any indication that the 'public policy ' being implemented has any impact on me, or anyone else.
Could you perhaps let us know just how this official tolerance for people with conflicted sexuality troubles you?
Are you being harassed at the urinal by men with a vagina, asking for a leg-up?

It is now the law, here in California, that if boy who's a public school student claims to “identify as female”, he has to be allowed unfettered access to the girls' locker room, showers, restrooms, and such, while actual girls are using these facilities. Girls are now given no right to object to this insane and indefensible violation of their safety and modesty. Public policy is being used to take the side of sick perverts, against the young women that they victimize.

Yep. I say keep it all in the bedroom and private, and no special laws. Do what you want, but don't force me to participate. I think we are on the same page here.

Yay!! Progress! ;)

So your next avatar will feature white ankle socks, right??? ;)

Clear off, asshole.

Welcome to USMB.

You survived your baptism by fire. Keep up the good fight. and always remember: If you haven't pissed someone off, you're not trying hard enough.
Well he's not trying hard enough.

What do you think that means? Do pedophiles have an equal right to molest little children? Do brothers and sisters have an equal right to marry each other? Like I said in the OP... what if a group of virile hetero males want to pretend they are lesbian women so they can have sex with other lesbian women... is that an equal right that needs protecting too? Meanwhile, our children are told they can't even say a prayer at a high school football game... what about their equal rights?

Have you heard of the term “cotton ceiling”?

I have yet to see any indication that the 'public policy ' being implemented has any impact on me, or anyone else.
Could you perhaps let us know just how this official tolerance for people with conflicted sexuality troubles you?
Are you being harassed at the urinal by men with a vagina, asking for a leg-up?

It is now the law, here in California, that if boy who's a public school student claims to “identify as female”, he has to be allowed unfettered access to the girls' locker room, showers, restrooms, and such, while actual girls are using these facilities. Girls are now given no right to object to this insane and indefensible violation of their safety and modesty. Public policy is being used to take the side of sick perverts, against the young women that they victimize.
Do you have proof of that?

Yay!! Progress! ;)

So your next avatar will feature white ankle socks, right??? ;)

Oh nooooooo. No way.
BTW we always were on the same page with this, I guess I just was not explaining myself well. It is 3:30 and I am tired!

Well I don't make any claims to know who is or isn't a "pervert" but the fact remains it's not possible for us to make public policy based on subjectivity. For laws to work they have to be objective. People are born with male or female genitalia. There is no uncertainty or subjectivity. So our laws and public policies need to be based on that fact and not some subjective nonsense.

I gotcha. I understand.

It's feminists and gays making this a cause you moron.

Feminism has slaughtered millions of babies and destroyed billions of families. It has led to the economic bubble we sit on in the west and has utterly destroyed all decency in the West.

If anything, transgenders are just a symptom.

But clearly you are now drawing lines in the sand of "equal rights for all!" So, obviously, that's NOT what you believe in. You want to wave around the Constitution and demand "equal rights for all" when it's convenient for you and deny "equal rights for all" when it's not. That makes you a two-faced hypocrite with no moral foundation.

In other words, a liberal.

Clear off, asshole.

Welcome to USMB.

Well he's not trying hard enough.

if he didn't piss you off, I shudder to think of how you would react if you really were pissed. I thought he held his own. Perhaps the two of you should meet for a beer summit. OK, I will give you the last word

My last word...........g'night!! Hope you all have a peaceful rest.

Forum List

Back