Pocahontas: "there is nobody in America who got rich on his own. NOBODY!"...Um, your opponent Trump!

I am not ‘rich’, but I’m well off.
And I grew up in poverty.
So what separates me from the people sleeping under a bridge tonight?

Oh yeah.

I worked hard to get ahead.

I not calling for no taxes, but if you add it all up you pay over 50% of your income in taxes.
wouldn't the overwhelming percentage be voluntary? One can choose what to buy that is not an actual need.

I'd ask why a specif tax exists. specifically ask, to address what issues? Or do you want free things, or less schools, less roads, less enforcement (until a property owner buys land next door in a residential area and build s a pig farm)?

Do you include fees, and fines and other payments as taxes?

your broad statements, your bumper sticker like, slogans have little context
All i stated that the average american pays over 50% of their income in taxes. Through payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes. I'm glad you brought up education. We could send every child to a private school and close down public schools, and it would be cheaper than what we pay now.

your schools rant is bullshit. now...

"payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes" each exists for different reasons and to address different issues.

are there any actual free market utopias out there that exist without any of these taxes? Or are you smoking shit and dreaming dreams of Ayn Rand's Mental Delusions?

I not calling for no taxes, but if you add it all up you pay over 50% of your income in taxes.

^^^^^This. If you add up:

Federal Income Tax
State Income Tax
Local Income Tax
Real Estate Taxes
Property Taxes
Sales Taxes
Utility Taxes
Occupational Privilege Taxes
Tolls
Various fees, surcharges for government services that should be covered by taxes
I did a list like yours before i read this.
nuts. instance: tolls

only drivers of specific roads would pay a toll on a toll road

LOL

Oh yeah.

more than that.. many people work very hard and never seem to get ahead -- or did you not pay attention to Trump, Bernie, and even Hillary campaigning?

and why would you focus on and think about people who sleep under bridges? Some very weird comparisons. Do you have contempt for those people?f so why? Why would you care?

You know, things people often focus on, unintentionally reveal more about themselves than they realize

wouldn't the overwhelming percentage be voluntary? One can choose what to buy that is not an actual need.

I'd ask why a specif tax exists. specifically ask, to address what issues? Or do you want free things, or less schools, less roads, less enforcement (until a property owner buys land next door in a residential area and build s a pig farm)?

All i stated that the average american pays over 50% of their income in taxes. Through payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes. I'm glad you brought up education. We could send every child to a private school and close down public schools, and it would be cheaper than what we pay now.

"payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes" each exists for different reasons and to address different issues.

are there any actual free market utopias out there that exist without any of these taxes? Or are you smoking shit and dreaming dreams of Ayn Rand's Mental Delusions?
Yes it would be cheaper and the kids wouldn't be drag queens at age 11.

Oh yeah.

more than that.. many people work very hard and never seem to get ahead -- or did you not pay attention to Trump, Bernie, and even Hillary campaigning?

and why would you focus on and think about people who sleep under bridges? Some very weird comparisons. Do you have contempt for those people?f so why? Why would you care?

You know, things people often focus on, unintentionally reveal more about themselves than they realize
Meth kills.

If Trump had started life poor I would support your statement but Trump is a limousine, silver spoon born in mouth trust fund baby who inherited millions.
Obama was on food stamps as a kid.

Trump's father gave him nearly a half billion and he went bankrupt 6 times.

okay.

time for a shower

ugh! gawd, you're an ugly individual

If Trump had started life poor I would support your statement but Trump is a limousine, silver spoon born in mouth trust fund baby who inherited millions.
Obama was on food stamps as a kid.

Trump's father gave him nearly a half billion and he went bankrupt 6 times.
Did they have food stamps back then?

Or was it the other program LOL

Oh yeah.

Meth kills.
wtf does that have to do with anything?

and btw, I support people doing that shit all they want if they are adults. What I do not support is government helping them, which is what Trump wants

you've got to be kidding!

BlPnjjMCMAAynuD.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Has Had It With Donald Trump | HuffPost

I built my own biz & farm from nothing

But i agree with Warren

Self made men are a myth

~S~
It is true, but not in the aspect she thinks.
The federal government would be absolutely nothing without entrepreneurs… Carrying their weight

A symbiant relationship exists Rustic, because either faction would not w/out the other.....~S~
Not really, it took great independent man to think of a republic like this. Not a government

What irony. The "independent men" that came up with our form of government can be found in your signature picture.

Trump got rich on his own?

:auiqs.jpg:

You are either INCREDIBLY ignorant on this and/or delusional on it.

'The NYT counted 295 revenue streams from Fred to Donald and his siblings, which began flowing when they were children. It estimates that Donald received at least $413m in today’s money from his father’s empire, mostly from property transfers and a “flood” of loans, many never repaid. Had the money gone straight into a fund tracking the S&P 500 when received, it would now be worth almost $2bn.'

Donald Trump’s inheritance

This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich

Trump earned money through business, and providing a product, and service people VOLUNTARILY paid for. Warren is a just public leach using money that is forcibly confiscated through taxes.

Trump earned money through business, and providing a product, and service people VOLUNTARILY paid for. Warren is a just public leach using money that is forcibly confiscated through taxes.
How many people did he stiff on the way?

LOL

Did you get your college degree from Trump University?

okay.

time for a shower

ugh! gawd, you're an ugly individual
Because I'm against an 11 year old boy transitioning into a girl. Dancing at a gay bar?

Forum List

Back