Pocahontas: "there is nobody in America who got rich on his own. NOBODY!"...Um, your opponent Trump!

you've got to be kidding!

BlPnjjMCMAAynuD.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Has Had It With Donald Trump | HuffPost

She speaks like someone who never started or ran a business. She doesnt realize the real sacrifices people make to be successful when they could take the easy way out.. or an easier way out. Nor does she recognize the risks that small business owners make and often times they fail... or fail several times before they are successful. Often to the detriment of their physical health.
Shes a loon who thinks shes on to something by stating the obvious. We all drive on the roads.... yeah.

If Trump had started life poor I would support your statement but Trump is a limousine, silver spoon born in mouth trust fund baby who inherited millions.
Trump began his career managing the family business worth 175 million. Had he done nothing and invested the whole 175 million in the S&P500, he would have a net worth of about 8 billion today.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda!

I not calling for no taxes, but if you add it all up you pay over 50% of your income in taxes.
wouldn't the overwhelming percentage be voluntary? One can choose what to buy that is not an actual need.

I'd ask why a specif tax exists. specifically ask, to address what issues? Or do you want free things, or less schools, less roads, less enforcement (until a property owner buys land next door in a residential area and build s a pig farm)?

Do you include fees, and fines and other payments as taxes?

your broad statements, your bumper sticker like, slogans have little context
All i stated that the average american pays over 50% of their income in taxes. Through payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes. I'm glad you brought up education. We could send every child to a private school and close down public schools, and it would be cheaper than what we pay now.

The results would be even worse than they are now for the poor, inner city and minority kids who would be kicked out of the private schools with no alternatives except to break in to your home while you are at work.

Don lost his bet with her, and the entire 3 world witnessed it.

The DNA test made her look like the fool she is. She's no more Native American than the Pope is Chinese.

She lied
DNA proved otherwise

And Don reneged on his bet, which is why US banks have refused to get near the serial bankruptcy trust fund baby for decades.

Serial bankruptcy? You accuse Trump of lying an then you trot out THAT whopper?

Why don't you stop being a dumbass and parroting the lies you get from the DNC?

The wealthy think they owe nothing to America

Liz Warren knows better

LOL at anyone dumb enough to think Trump is self made.

If you are a libtard, we know you suckled at the government teat your entire existence.
So original. You clowns drag out the same tired cliches like clockwork.

Tired cliches? You just said Trump was not a self-made man in response to no one claiming he is. That's about as tired of a cliche as you are ever going to see, dumbass!

I am certain you came up with that all by your little lonesome self and are not parroting a ridiculous assertion that is disputed by facts very easily.

I not calling for no taxes, but if you add it all up you pay over 50% of your income in taxes.
wouldn't the overwhelming percentage be voluntary? One can choose what to buy that is not an actual need.

I'd ask why a specif tax exists. specifically ask, to address what issues? Or do you want free things, or less schools, less roads, less enforcement (until a property owner buys land next door in a residential area and build s a pig farm)?

All i stated that the average american pays over 50% of their income in taxes. Through payroll taxes, sales tax, property taxes, car taxes, gas taxes, extra taxes on utilities, taxes on phones, extra taxes when you eat out. Hell you buy tires extra taxes, extra taxes on alcohol, and cigarettes. I'm glad you brought up education. We could send every child to a private school and close down public schools, and it would be cheaper than what we pay now.

The results would be even worse than they are now for the poor, inner city and minority kids who would be kicked out of the private schools with no alternatives except to break in to your home while you are at work.
No different from public schools of today.

If you are a libtard, we know you suckled at the government teat your entire existence.

Tired cliches? You just said Trump was not a self-made man in response to no one claiming he is. That's about as tired of a cliche as you are ever going to see, dumbass!

I am certain you came up with that all by your little lonesome self and are not parroting a ridiculous assertion that is disputed by facts very easily.
How much did the pos thief get from his father ? 60 million? and screwed his family out of his fathers will? And screwed the gov't with a tax scheme? What a pos you gave america you repub tards

No different from public schools of today.

Oh, shut up and stop broadcasting your ignorance like a manure spreader.

If Trump had started life poor I would support your statement but Trump is a limousine, silver spoon born in mouth trust fund baby who inherited millions.

Warren got rich raping America’s Middle Class by charging $300 an hour to teach one class at Harvard when she was not insulting Native Americans by playing the race card so she and 1/32nd of her cheek bones could get preferential treatment.
Wow! Now you hate education and the free market of college salaries?

How can you assess a hatred of education on my part when I just sited a barrier / inhibitor to education? Why are you okay with an egregious compensation from Big Education that hinders people from higher education? Are you good with the free market of corporate compensation?

Did you not see the title of this thread? Can you read?

Yes, I can. Apparently you read at a third-grade level because y comment directly address the thread. I am truly sorry that you are such a dumbass!

Your teachers should be ashamed of socially promoting you for 9 years.

Yes, I can. Apparently you read at a third-grade level because y comment directly address the thread. I am truly sorry that you are such a dumbass!

You dumb fuck, I was responding to the OP of this thread. Get your geriatric ass in bed.

You dumb fuck, I was responding to the OP of this thread. Get your geriatric ass in bed.

Yoru facts are simply wrong. Try that bitch on and wear it!

Forum List

Back