Police State: DUI Checkpoint, Civil Rights Audit...

This is a perfect thread to include this.

Dallas asst. DA arrested for DWI uses slurs with police

21275617_Still.jpg

I'm a little shocked to see some cons thinking violence is ok if a person doesn't take orders form a cop who does NOT have the authority to enforce orders unless you have committed a crime

I'm a little shocked to see some cons thinking violence is ok if a person doesn't take orders form a cop who does NOT have the authority to enforce orders unless you have committed a crime
Then you're easily shocked. Because if violence is what it takes to get people to obey then be as vile to the sumbitch as it takes.

Then you're easily shocked. Because if violence is what it takes to get people to obey then be as vile to the sumbitch as it takes.
Move to North Korea

Why does it shock you? That is who conservatives are. They whine about the abuse of government, but have no problem defending that abuse if it helps them get what they want. They're hypocrites.

Only the crazies object to sobriety checkpoints. They are just as legal and constitutional as the mandatory searches at airports.

Drunk drivers are killers and maimers and all decent people want them caught and prosecuted. No more coddling.

And that applies to drivers intoxicated with marijuana.

Although cannabis intoxication has been shown to mildly impair psychomotor skills, this impairment does not appear to be severe or long lasting. In driving simulator tests, this impairment is typically manifested by subjects decreasing their driving speed and requiring greater time to respond to emergency situations.

Nevertheless, this impairment does not appear to play a significant role in on-road traffic accidents. A 2002 review of seven separate studies involving 7,934 drivers reported, “Crash culpability studies have failed to demonstrate that drivers with cannabinoids in the blood are significantly more likely than drug-free drivers to be culpable in road crashes.” This result is likely because subject under the influence of marijuana are aware of their impairment and compensate for it accordingly, such as by slowing down and by focusing their attention when they know a response will be required. This reaction is just the opposite of that exhibited by drivers under the influence of alcohol, who tend to drive in a more risky manner proportional to their intoxication.

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence

Here is my advice to the police. Flash a note to the driver that you are only trying to get intoxicated drivers off the roads. If you fail to cooperate we will break your window and pull you dragging and screaming from the car and you will be tested for DUI/DWI by your cooperation or by OUR FORCE. Otherwise this will only take about 24 seconds of your valuable time. WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

And another psycho heard from. What flavor is the jackboot polish this week, boy?

I hope you--or one of your children--gets beaten to a bloody pulp for not properly being gushing and servile to a bent cop, and that you end up spending the rest of your life shitting your diapers in a wheelchair.

I hope you--or one of your children--gets beaten to a bloody pulp for not properly being gushing and servile to a bent cop, and that you end up spending the rest of your life shitting your diapers in a wheelchair.

I've never had problems with the cops :asshole:, much to your chagrin. My sons are both in their 40s and have NEVER had a run-in with the law...EVER. That would be because I raised them to respect law and order. As a matter of fact, my youngest is a Probation Officer for the State of Missouri. Here's hoping that you or yours are maimed in a car wreck by a drunken sumbitch and also end up shitting your diapers for the rest of your sorry goddamn life. You ignorant slutty bastard.

Other than that, rot in hell you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back