Political Compass Test - TAKE IT!!!

pcgraphpng.php

Who'da thunk it. Lakota a left-leanin' libertarian. :tongue:

Well, I am a "moderate" (1.75) "libertarian" (-3.42) according to this test.
Note that there are no "middle" answers and the questions are asked in such a way that you may disagree with the premise proposed yet might agree with a way to handle the unrealistic proposal.

All multinational corps...... ????? That is much too general a statement for me to even hazzard a response to.

pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

Mittens is almost hitler. What do you know?

Interesting that Obama is up there in the right wing authoritarian quadrant too. If this chart is at all accurate (which I have my doubts), it really blows the right wing meme that Obama is the most liberal leftist President ever.

You have to understand their language. For instance when they say "most liberal leftist President ever" that means "current President who is a Democrat".

It used to be Clinton, before that Carter, then LBJ, etc. Next one that's elected we'll hear, "OK this is the most liberal leftist ever. I don't know what I was talking about before with O'bama. I was just grabbing at anything... "

pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

Interesting that Obama is up there in the right wing authoritarian quadrant too. If this chart is at all accurate (which I have my doubts), it really blows the right wing meme that Obama is the most liberal leftist President ever.

You have to understand their language. For instance when they say "most liberal leftist President ever" that means "current President who is a Democrat".

It used to be Clinton, before that Carter, then LBJ, etc. Next one that's elected we'll hear, "OK this is the most liberal leftist ever. I don't know what I was talking about before with O'bama. I was just grabbing at anything... "

Yeah, O didn;t really take the test. This is their opinion of where O belongs on the map...

What is telling is how all those 'leaders', right or left, are so adamantly authoritarian.

That doesn't bode well for anyone who reveres their freedom.

Yeah, O didn;t really take the test. This is their opinion of where O belongs on the map...

I understand that -- but who made these marks up?

I might nudge O'bama slightly left of where he is but not much. The cluster of people in that upper right quadrant do all belong together, wherever they fall. I think Chávez is placed correctly. And why is the freaking Pope on the chart? Does the Pope still have political power?

Hitler doesn't belong so close to the center. North absolutely but far more east. You can't get much more right-wing than "Kinder, Küche, Kirche".

I might nudge O'bama slightly left of where he is but not much. The cluster of people in that upper right quadrant do all belong together, wherever they fall. I think Chávez is placed correctly. And why is the freaking Pope on the chart? Does the Pope still have political power?

Hitler doesn't belong so close to the center. North absolutely but far more east. You can't get much more right-wing than "Kinder, Küche, Kirche".

as to who makes up the marks -- the people responsible for the site, I assume.

but, hitler is EXACTLY where he belongs -- why on earth would you think he belongs RIGHT? I don't think you understand the map...

um, do you have political power? Then why would you take the test?? I guess the reason they put the Pope on there is so you could see where the leader of the Catholic Church sits...

Anyway...

but, hitler is EXACTLY where he belongs -- why on earth would you think he belongs RIGHT? I don't think you understand the map...

um, do you have political power? Then why would you take the test?? I guess the reason they put the Pope on there is so you could see where the leader of the Catholic Church sits...

Anyway...

I might. For all you know I'm The Dick Cheney :muahaha:

I question the papal presence because after all who gives a damn what his politics are? What effect could they have?

Sorry, no I cannot accept Adolf Hitler the fascist as a "centrist". Do you understand what "Kinder, Küche, Kirche" was? It doesn't get much more conservative than that -- then add hyperpatriotism, strong military, eugenics, persecution of Jews, homosexuals, intellectuals... not a centrist idea in the bunch. If this chart were a map of the United States, we should find Hitler somewhere up around Presque Isle, Maine.

Last edited:

Anyway...

I might. For all you know I'm The Dick Cheney :muahaha:

I question the papal presence because after all who gives a damn what his politics are? What effect could they have?

Sorry, no I cannot accept Adolf Hitler the fascist as a "centrist". Do you understand what "Kinder, Küche, Kirche" was? It doesn't get much more conservative than that -- then add hyperpatriotism, strong military, eugenics, persecution of Jews, homosexuals, intellectuals... not a centrist idea in the bunch. If this chart were a map of the United States, we should find Hitler somewhere up around Presque Isle, Maine.

OK you are a clueless idealogue...

pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

I wonder how they came up with those scores :doubt:

My guess would be that Obama would be slightly right, and slightly above the authoritarian line, and that Romney would be significantly right and somewhat authoritarian (and this last, on mostly different issues than Obama)

And holy crap, Hitler was a lot more right-wing (o_0)

then again, after scoring a couple of our Founders according to the bodies of their writings, I'm inclined to believe that the test is a bit skewed:

madison.png

jefferson.png

pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

My guess would be that Obama would be slightly right, and slightly above the authoritarian line, and that Romney would be significantly right and somewhat authoritarian (and this last, on mostly different issues than Obama)

then again, after scoring a couple of our Founders according to the bodies of their writings, I'm inclined to believe that the test is a bit skewed:

madison.png

jefferson.png

Indeed. That used to be comon knowledge.

Whose charts did you do there? On the whole, I would expect the Founders to be in that general area...

Last edited:
pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

madison.png

jefferson.png

Indeed.

Whose charts did you do there? On the whole, I would expect the Founders to be in that general area...

my bad, I thought it was on there. Madison, top. Jefferson, bottom.

pcgraphpng.php

mine

axeswithnames.gif

internationalchart.png

madison.png

jefferson.png

I agree. All they need to do is take off all the names, and replace them with "Mitt Romney" and it would be correct.

Forum List

Back