Politics or country?

Would you support anything that doesn't fit your politics?

• I don't' care about what's good for the nation. I'm just here to play rep games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think every candidate needs to take this poll, except to replace "rep games" with "money games."

I would support an idea that benefits the nation, even if it's against my politics.
I could not vote for this because what the majority might think is beneficial for the country may not be the right thing for the country. So I'll stick with a constitutional republic and what the Constitution says.

I think your average person believes their politics are what's best for the nation, which is why many are so dogged in their desire to see their party be elected.

Not true. My politics is not my party the elite from the party would never agree with me nor do the elite in the democratic party

I will always support ideas I think will help this country. However I tend to think the ideas that are in line with my Politics, are also the ones that will help.

I don't support one party over the other, I vote the person instead of the party.

I vote the issue that I support whether the majority agrees or not.

I adhere to the nations laws whether my political views won or not.

I think every candidate needs to take this poll, except to replace "rep games" with "money games."

I would support an idea that benefits the nation, even if it's against my politics.
I could not vote for this because what the majority might think is beneficial for the country may not be the right thing for the country. So I'll stick with a constitutional republic and what the Constitution says.

Actually, this poll has nothing to do with what the majority thinks. It's a question of what you'd do if you believed that an idea benefited the nation, despite it going against your usual political beliefs.

Actually, this poll has nothing to do with what the majority thinks. It's a question of what you'd do if you believed that an idea benefited the nation, despite it going against your usual political beliefs.

Let's agree to disagree, because I could never agree with a liberal on politics because it doesn't work.

Anyone who puts their sillyass party above country falls below my contempt, somewhere about the same level as child rapists or lawyers.................... Motherfuckin' traitors period!

What matters is what is constitutional. The rest - beneficial or not - is not within the remit of the federal government. If we (you) were smart enough to vote accordingly, that would be in the best interests of the nation.

X-Ray of a staunch Democrat or Republican..............

shit-brain1.jpg

Let's agree to disagree...

Hang on; I obviously need to clarify things a bit.

Let's suppose - just for argument's sake, you understand - that you come across an idea that you (personally) believe would benefit the country. It doesn't even have to be a liberal idea. Maybe it's a combination of liberal and conservative principles, or maybe it has nothing to do with either. Let's also suppose (for simplicity) that the idea is perfectly constitutional. All we're hypothesizing is that it doesn't fit your usual politics.

So the only question is: do you support the idea despite your politics, or do you oppose it?

I basically vote based upon a few issues.

1 - 2nd Amendment

2 - Illegal Immigration

3 - National Debt

4 - Abortion

I don't care what party you are in, whoever is strongest on those issues is who I am going to vote for.

If a person believed that a policy would be good for the country, it would most likely match his/her political views. Most people's political views are based on what they believe is good for the country. However, there are many whose political views are based on what they think is good for themselves.

I basically vote based upon a few issues.

1 - 2nd Amendment

2 - Illegal Immigration

3 - National Debt

4 - Abortion

I don't care what party you are in, whoever is strongest on those issues is who I am going to vote for.

Abortion?

That's not within the remit of the federal government.

Forum List

Back