President Trump: "Are Statues of Jefferson Next?"

Probably.
The whippersnappers already got one in Virginia. Pulled him right off his pedestal. He was a brilliant writer and thinker, a proponent of the Bill of Rights and a hair on fire liberal for his day. These young toughs have him to thank for their freedom to pull down his statue in a fit of pique.
These people don't care that is the problem and sitting here making retorts ain't gonna stop it.

BLM is a marxist group. They hate this country and the founders and will try to tear them down.
I thought they were communist. Which is it?

BLM is a marxist group. They hate this country and the founders and will try to tear them down.

It's not, which is it. Marxism is a philosophy that seeks to overturn capitalism in favor of communism. They're interconnected. Most of these idiots protesting would welcome nihilism.

Probably.
The whippersnappers already got one in Virginia. Pulled him right off his pedestal. He was a brilliant writer and thinker, a proponent of the Bill of Rights and a hair on fire liberal for his day. These young toughs have him to thank for their freedom to pull down his statue in a fit of pique.
These people don't care that is the problem and sitting here making retorts ain't gonna stop it.
I'm not physically able to go beat them over the head with my parasol. All I've got is my words, and my old lady opinion. That's what this board is for, right? If I had any students who were protesters, we'd be discussing it. But the most radical person I know up here is my boss, and she's so afraid of Covid, I don't know if we'll ever open back up.

We're more divided then when the democrats wanted to keep their slaves. Clearly, democrats need their own country.

Probably.
I'm not physically able to go beat them over the head with my parasol. All I've got is my words, and my old lady opinion. That's what this board is for, right? If I had any students who were protesters, we'd be discussing it. But the most radical person I know up here is my boss, and she's so afraid of Covid, I don't know if we'll ever open back up.
I have no desire to be a teacher anymore to people who don't want to learn. I am 59 and too old to want to dance.

Probably.

A little late to the party?

Your far left mob has destroyed a statue of Jefferson.
I wish I had mobs under my command.

Me too. Looting on my own is tiresome. My spare room in my condo is overflowing with flat screens.

Why can it not be both?

Murdering communist anti-American Marxists, who also are a racial supremacist group.

It's not, which is it. Marxism is a philosophy that seeks to overturn capitalism in favor of communism. They're interconnected. Most of these idiots protesting would welcome nihilism.

Bingo. A lot of these PC addled kids don't know history. Some just want to break and steal shit.

Probably.
I have no desire to be a teacher anymore to people who don't want to learn. I am 59 and too old to want to dance.
I don't teach people what their opinions should be. Just make sure they've got ALL the facts. If it goes in one ear and out the other, that's a typical day. lol

School to take down statues of Jefferson and Washington.

President Trump was super correct, as usual.

Forum List

Back