President Trump blasts Mr Biden's handling of border crisis in quick statement: 'Our country is being destroyed'

you've got drug cartels crossing the border, folks on the terrorist watch list crossing the border, folks who have COVID crossing the border...this is a crisis if there ever was one...and Trump warned about it...boy was he right!

"We have a three quarter mile gap…and they're exploiting this, we don't have the unaccompanied minors coming to our area. What we have is a criminal element," the New Mexico cattle rancher mentioned.

Johnson said his neighbor had Border Patrol apprehend a group of 12 people wearing camouflage and ski masks.

We can all relax...Pelosi and the media says they have the border under control.....and its Trump's fault....

with "Pelosi", illegal immigrant crime coming to the US is not an unintended consequence, it is THE intended consequence!

ExGJjGYWQAQfFCN

ExGJxo5WQAMWvmx

Trump has never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against.

True, but winning the Popular Vote in the National Level matter not and what Trump failed to do was win enough States, but let me ask you do you think that will happen again?
That? That he will not win enough states? Yes. He will never be President or hold any public office ever again.

Trump will visit the border before Biden does. mark my words
Ted Cruz just did...

Ted Cruz leads 18 GOP senators in branding Biden's border crisis 'inhumane' on tour of migrant camp with 'pods' designed to hold 80 children that currently house more than 700
  • Nineteen GOP senators on Friday toured the migrant holding facility at Donna, Texas
  • Images from the camp show hellish crowded conditions with children packed in side by side
  • 'Pods' designed to hold 80 children were crammed at nearly 10 times capacity, holding 709
  • 'What is occurring here on the border is heartbreaking, it is a tragedy' Cruz said
  • Republicans blame Biden's new policies for the breakdown at the border and migrant surge
  • Biden has insisted that his policies are not responsible for the huge surge in illegal entry
  • On Thursday alone, 6,000 migrants were apprehended at the border, surpassing recent records

41001630-9408669-image-a-10_1616813522667.jpg

True, but winning the Popular Vote in the National Level matter not and what Trump failed to do was win enough States, but let me ask you do you think that will happen again?
That? That he will not win enough states? Yes. He will never be President or hold any public office ever again.

I am not sure about that because I believe the GOP will do it best to put him back into power by 2025 and so many will vote for him...

Trump will crush Biden in the rematch

EwEL5xlXYAclDz2
Making America Great Again!
Typical Scumpty, too stupid to see that President Biden is moving as swiftly as possible to overturn Scumpty policies hell bent on turning America into a far, far right wing utopia for the racists and haters. And, with his diverse cabinet picks of experts AND NOT SYCOPHANT ass kissers that Scumpty preferred, President Biden is truly making America Great Again! Stay tuned for more great things for our country as Scumpty and his cult followers slink back under their rocks. BTW, rocks are in great demand for that bunch! Bigly!!!

I am not sure about that because I believe the GOP will do it best to put him back into power by 2025 and so many will vote for him...

The GOP had the opportunity to vote for him in 2020. On a percentage basis, he received fewer votes in each state (except Florida) than he received in 2016. These are states he won twice!

The GOP had the opportunity to vote for him in 2020. On a percentage basis, he received fewer votes in each state (except Florida) than he received in 2016. These are states he won twice!

Still do not underestimate the will of his base and the ability to disenfranchise the opposition voting base...

Forum List

Back