President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

Boycott all Chinese goods...

How much would you bet that all these morons cheering for Trump Trade War have a house full of shit from China?
/——-/ I’m willing to bet that no matter what Trump does or says you’ll find fault with it.

Hey, I was the first one to post a thread cheering on his plan to put troops on the border. When Trump does something good I have no problem acknowledging it. Unfortunately for the country it just does not happen very often.

Morons unite. The dear leader leads his lemmings over the cliff. The only question is how many hundreds of thousands of American jobs will be lost.

Let’s just keep being taken advantage of is your brilliant idea.
We buy way more from them than they do from us, and the crap they send us is junk anyway, hell they don’t even like us.
Don’t you want fair trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t elect a “fucking moron” who thinks “trade wars are easy” is a start.
The Dimensions of the Disaster that Putin has visited on us with his Orange Pet are just now becoming clear....
/———-/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha pooooooor buttsore. Ask mommy to change your stinky diaper Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Source: The Mercury News

FlashBack: March 8, 2018 at 11:46 am

"Will Trump’s tariffs launch a trade war?"

/——-/
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: China tariffs amount to 0.3% of US GDP. A nothing burger

You keep posting that like it has some significance.
/——/ google the article and read for yourself. Can you prove him wrong?

The Dimensions of the Disaster that Putin has visited on us with his Orange Pet are just now becoming clear....
/———-/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha pooooooor buttsore. Ask mommy to change your stinky diaper Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/——-/
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: China tariffs amount to 0.3% of US GDP. A nothing burger

I am not disputing the figure, just the significance of it.

Do you think the grain farmers that had planned on planting record acres of soybeans this season care than it is only .3% of the GDP.

I love this response, it's basically an answer to China who hit America with tariffs on $3B, which were strategically placed on GOP candidates areas.

"Oh yeah ya little Intellectual Property thieving sob's? I will see your $3B and hit you with $50B more, AND a complaint with the toothless WTO just for kicks".

Let see who gets hit most, China who has a $500B a year fleecing of America, or the U.S.

The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.

So we should just keep going with the 500billion deficit they have on us, that sounds like a great plan.
We can use that 500 billion to help with things in our country.

I love this response, it's basically an answer to China who hit America with tariffs on $3B, which were strategically placed on GOP candidates areas.

"Oh yeah ya little Intellectual Property thieving sob's? I will see your $3B and hit you with $50B more, AND a complaint with the toothless WTO just for kicks".

Let see who gets hit most, China who has a $500B a year fleecing of America, or the U.S.

The US will as the price of everything goes up and that tax cuts gets eaten up and then some.

What happens when they throw a tariff on our soybeans and the grain farmers now have no market. In the US this year there is for only the 3 time in history more soybeans planned to be planted than corn. Going to suck hard when the floor drops out of the market.

So we should just keep going with the 500billion deficit they have on us, that sounds like a great plan.

I wonder if you can see the irony of you sending this post from an Iphone made in China! :21::21:

We have a trade deficit with them because they have things we want, the same reason I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and Best Buy.

Yup....he is going over the edge....this will cause double digit inflation in 2019...the year he will be Impeached

Since you like being taken advantage of, could I take some of your cash, it sounds like you like being robbed.

Awesome Hit Back China Make the Trump Gimp Farm States squeal with Pain...stoock Market in Melt down mode ...nice work Orange Idiot

China Hits Back on Tariffs
April 4, 2018
“China said it would levy an additional 25 percent tariff on imports of 106 U.S. products including soybeans, automobiles, chemicals and aircraft, in response to proposed American duties on its high-tech goods,” Bloomberg reports.

“Matching the scale of proposed U.S. tariffs announced the previous day, the Ministry of Commerce in Beijing said the charges will apply to around $50 billion of U.S. imports. Officials signaled that the implementation of the proposed measures will depend on when the U.S. applies its own after a period of public consultation.”

Playbook: “This could completely dwarf the good news Republicans have celebrated from tax reform and screw up their strategy to use it as the GOP’s main selling point in the midterms.”

CNBC: Stock futures plunged “as concerns over a potential trade war between the U.S. and China intensified.”
/——-/ Stop giving financial advice. Investors are buying Puts and making a fortune off of you rubes.

/——-/

Do you think the grain farmers that had planned on planting record acres of soybeans this season care than it is only .3% of the GDP.
/——-/ There is no market system that prevents everyone from being hurt.

I wonder if you can see the irony of you sending this post from an Iphone made in China! :21::21:

We have a trade deficit with them because they have things we want, the same reason I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and Best Buy.
/——-/ I have an iPhone because it’s a great product, I can’t control where it’s made. When I was a kid, Motorola and RCA made the best electronics in the world. Now they come out of the Pacific rim. What chased them away? US taxes, enviro and labor laws? Is your phone American made?

/——-/

/——-/ And then there is this breaking news. Will libs give Trump credit?
Private payrolls grow by 241K in February vs. 205K est.: ADP/Moody's Analytics
  • Private companies added 241,000 positions in March as employment in construction and manufacturing surged, according to ADP and Moody's Analytics.

/——-/ I have an iPhone because it’s a great product, I can’t control where it’s made. When I was a kid, Motorola and RCA made the best electronics in the world. Now they come out of the Pacific rim. What chased them away? US taxes, enviro and labor laws? Is your phone American made?

Nope my phone is not nor are my TVs, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

We have a trade deficit with China because we the American people have chosen to buy what they make.

/——-/

/——-/ And then there is this breaking news. Will libs give Trump credit?
Private payrolls grow by 241K in February vs. 205K est.: ADP/Moody's Analytics
  • Private companies added 241,000 positions in March as employment in construction and manufacturing surged, according to ADP and Moody's Analytics.

All these good things happening and yet people are still whining about China fucking us over.

You cannot have it both ways

Nope my phone is not nor is my TV, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

We have a trade deficit with China because we the American people have chosen to buy what they make.
/——/ Mostly based on price.

Nope my phone is not nor is my TV, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

/——/ Mostly based on price.

Yep, that is a fact. And this trade war will increase the cost of pretty much everything...how well is that going to go over with the general populous?

Worked fine until someone said it was broken. No WTO or NAFTA. Trade was negotiated on a country by country basis. A give and take process. since China entered the WTO itsi been all take. We allow them to sell here and they deny us access.

Other countries are placing heavy duties on them. It isn't just us. They are a State run country and many said they shouldn't have been allowed in the WTO because of that.

Im willing to pay a little more to save whatsw left of our industries and to counter a rigged hand by China. I have shown their abuses on several threads.

Not to mention they are become a giant economic power who have never been our friends. Why shouldn't we take action against a country who is possibly our enemy in the future. They are expanding their military with this money including new cruise missiles on small boats that can sink a capital ship.

They want trade then stop overproduction to drive out world competition. It is the Monopolization of industry and should not be allowed.

Stop subsidizing products for the same reason. Money manipulation, lower fda standards, epa standards and etc. Fair Trade is the goal here not one side fucking everyone else.

Forum List

Back