President Trump hits back at China with tariffs

So we should just keep going with the 500billion deficit they have on us, that sounds like a great plan.
We can use that 500 billion to help with things in our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if you can see the irony of you sending this post from an Iphone made in China! :21::21:

We have a trade deficit with them because they have things we want, the same reason I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and Best Buy.
/——-/ I have an iPhone because it’s a great product, I can’t control where it’s made. When I was a kid, Motorola and RCA made the best electronics in the world. Now they come out of the Pacific rim. What chased them away? US taxes, enviro and labor laws? Is your phone American made?

Nope my phone is not nor is my TV, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

We have a trade deficit with China because we the American people have chosen to buy what they make.
/——/ Mostly based on price.

Yep, that is a fact. And this trade war will increase the cost of pretty much everything...how well is that going to go over with the general populous?
/——/ So you’re in favor of the tried and true roll over and play dead for the Chinkes. Let them dump their products while the put stiff tariffs on American made goods.

"A huge portion of the fake teeth and other dental implants in Americans' mouths are made in China. They're now the target of the proposed Trump tariffs."

So we should just keep going with the 500billion deficit they have on us, that sounds like a great plan.
We can use that 500 billion to help with things in our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if you can see the irony of you sending this post from an Iphone made in China! :21::21:

We have a trade deficit with them because they have things we want, the same reason I have a trade deficit with my local grocery store and Best Buy.
/——-/ I have an iPhone because it’s a great product, I can’t control where it’s made. When I was a kid, Motorola and RCA made the best electronics in the world. Now they come out of the Pacific rim. What chased them away? US taxes, enviro and labor laws? Is your phone American made?

Nope my phone is not nor is my TV, computers, sound bar, tablet, or one of my cars. But I am not the one whining about China screwing us.

We have a trade deficit with China because we the American people have chosen to buy what they make.

Yep, that is a fact. And this trade war will increase the cost of pretty much everything...how well is that going to go over with the general populous?
/——-/ and yet you never offer an alternative solution.

An alternative solution to what? To the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country?

An alternative solution to historically low unemployment?

An alternative to record setting markets?

An alternative solution to raising wages?

Why do you want an alternative solution to those things?

If you think our trade deficit is too high, only buy shit made here, but do not try and use the Govt to dictate what I am allowed to buy

/——/ So you’re in favor of the tried and true roll over and play dead for the Chinkes. Let them dump their products while the put stiff tariffs on American made goods.

If being in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country with an historically low unemployment rate and record setting financial markets with raising wages is "playing dead" then I say we keep it up!

An alternative solution to what? To the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country?

If you think our trade deficit is too high, only buy shit made here, but do not try and use the Govt to dictate what I am allowed to buy
/——/ Because the Chinkes are flooding the country with cheap crap and libs spent decades complying about it and bashed Walmart, and American flags made in China. That’s why.

Morons unite. The dear leader leads his lemmings over the cliff. The only question is how many hundreds of thousands of American jobs will be lost.
/——/ We dropped our pants for China for decades, it’s about time we had a president who stood up for America
Yeah. Those fuckers better raise their prices and start charging us more, or we'll FORCE them to! :mad:
/——-/ We sell very few cars to the Chinks because they add a $35,000 tariff to each one. And you’re ok with one sided deals as long as it hurts America.
Yeah we need big gubmint to punish us the way China punishes their citizens so we can't afford nice things! Go MAGA!!!
/——-/ So what’s your solution to the one sided tariffs, bend over more ?

trump has begun an escalation of inflation causing tariffs.....GET YOUR WALLOTS OUT!

If being in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of our country with an historically low unemployment rate and record setting financial markets with raising wages is "playing dead" then I say we keep it up!

Time for a GOP recession or double digit inflation....thanks trump....

/——/ Because the Chinkes are flooding the country with cheap crap and libs spent decades complying about it and bashed Walmart, and American flags made in China. That’s why.

So, because China flooded the market with stuff we wanted to buy you want to see an end to the current economic expansion and want unemployment to go up?

No wonder you are a Trump zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, because China flooded the market with stuff we wanted to buy you want to see an end to the current economic expansion and want unemployment to go up?

/——/ You libs were wrong about Trump crushing the economy you now celebrate so give him a chance to fix our trade imbalance

/——/ You libs were wrong about Trump crushing the economy you now celebrate so give him a chance to fix our trade imbalance

You are the one that said you wanted to end those things.

You are far more liberal than I am as evidenced by your view of the government in the economy

Yeah. Those fuckers better raise their prices and start charging us more, or we'll FORCE them to! :mad:
/——-/ We sell very few cars to the Chinks because they add a $35,000 tariff to each one. And you’re ok with one sided deals as long as it hurts America.
Yeah we need big gubmint to punish us the way China punishes their citizens so we can't afford nice things! Go MAGA!!!
China is the fastest growing economy in the world............they still have that growth at nearly 7% while we struggle for 3%...........They have ABUSED the rest of the world for their gains since joining the WTO...............They are a STATE RUN ECONOMY........and SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED INTO THE WTO.

There is a laundry list of abuses....

China is NOT OUR FRIEND.........they threaten their neighbors.........build Islands in what is known as International waters........and you would give them even more advantages because you HATE TRUMP.

Our Gov't, BOTH PARTIES, have allowed the American people to get screwed since 2001 on this issue. And it's way past time we fought back. While the media and shrill posters yell DAMN YOU TRUMP...........other Nations in the world are fighting back with similar messages and anti dumping measures..............I don't hear you saying squat about them.....................

China threatens its neighbors? Lol ....how many countries we have invaded , how many regimes we toppled ?

Apart from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, none. Mainly because Venezuela was a failure and in Syria they didn't try that hard......
Iran? Panama?

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

Prices will never come back down.

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO ALL TRUMP FOLLOWERS.

Last edited:
Morons unite. The dear leader leads his lemmings over the cliff. The only question is how many hundreds of thousands of American jobs will be lost.
/——/ We dropped our pants for China for decades, it’s about time we had a president who stood up for America

What do you mean we dropped our pants?
That is Trump style to stoke fears so innocent people like you believed his fucking stupidity. Dude he is running this country on his own not listening to his adviser.

Look at our BOOMING economy BIG TIME all over that I never seen before. Even other countries are getting lots benefits from our excellent economy.
DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE LOOSING?

In reality we are kicking ass. Because of this nonsense trade wars that we don’t need. All of those are in jeopardy.

I have business in China. About 80% of my consumables are from China. Don’t blame me when your hospitals bills will climb up big time. You better pray you or your family don’t get sick.

That is Trump style to stoke fears so innocent people like you believed his fucking stupidity. Dude he is running this country on his own not listening to his adviser.

Look at our BOOMING economy BIG TIME all over that I never seen before. Even other countries are getting lots benefits from our excellent economy.

In reality we are kicking ass. Because of this nonsense trade wars that we don’t need. All of those are in jeopardy.

I have business in China. About 80% of my consumables are from China. Don’t blame me when your hospitals bills will climb up big time. You better pray you or your family don’t get sick.
/——/ enjoy your cheap china crap that destroys American jobs

I understand you love Trump but I really HATE to tell you this but YOU and I are the buggiest LOSER.
This has a big impact to our economy. Don’t complain a year from now when these trade wars start affecting your job and wallets. Guarantee ( in my father and parents grave) 100% YOU will suffer. Then don’t complain when you cannot find a job.

I’m not sure how old are you or financially stable you are and your kids as a regular laborer. YOU WILL SUFFER THE BIGGEST IMPACT OF THIS TRADE WAR BECAUSE OF AN IMMATURE LUNATIC PRESIDENT.

Yesterday China just retaliated $50 billions against US goods. That is just the start. Good fucking job Trump.

Try to keep these in mind the ripple effect of this nonsense trade wars...... Other commodities will also skyrocketed from your dishwasher soap all the way to the groceries to school tuition fees to car maintenance to ALL ACCROS OF OUR DAILY LIVES EXPENSES.

Prices will never come back down.

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO ALL TRUMP FOLLOWERS.
/——/ we tried it the Prog way now step aside

Chinese steel is so cheap that products have been sold below their cost of production.
So you want the U.S. to start selling at a loss like China? :cuckoo:
/——-/ Uh no. Slap tariffs on Chink steel to give US steel makers a fighting chance.
We buy a negligible amount of steel from China. Trump exempted all of our biggest steel competitors from tariffs.
/——-/ Another Know Nothing Libtard.
China is selling a lot of steel to third countries, which then process the steel into products sold into the United States.
These countries then export products made with Chinese steel, at unfair prices, to the United States.
Tariffs on steel, aluminum are long overdue

Wrong dude. Your link is ONLY an OPINIONS probably a lobbyist.

I can guarantee you you don’t understand economy 101.

Of course China is selling a lot of steel to other countries. Who are we to stop them. That is pure business. Just like how we sell arms all over. So why is that bad?
So these foreign countries sell products made of Chinese steel then sell it to US. How are you going to stop that?

Results of those foreign products will sky rocket. That is where China will get even with their tariffs dilemma. At the same time our products are harder to sell overseas because it will make it unaffordable. That I guarantee you.

/——/ enjoy your cheap china crap that destroys American jobs

Like I just said. Look at the BOOMING ECONOMY. Does it look like we are suffering or losing jobs. Look at the unemployment. All of those are in jeopardy.

Forum List

Back