President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

There is no argument, douche bag. There is only vile buckets of slime. Left wingers don't argue. They only smear and name call.

Yes, it's just terrible when we bring out the FACTS which you chose to ignore.

It was the left who labelled a candidate who has never been arrested or charged with a crime "Criminal" or chanted "Lock her up" in unison at every event.

It's not the right who consistently failed to fact check anything, and votes on their "feelings".

He has no affiliations with the KKK, you lying piece of shit.

His father was arrested in New York in a Klan Rally in the 1920's. His father was a Klansman. This is why he's sending out his dog whistle message to the troops.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

My dad was a life long Democrat. Does that mean I am one? Does that mean I am "affiliated" with the Dems?

Does it cause you physical pain to be honest?

Trump might not have said that, but many women do consider height in their calculation of what is or is not a welcome advance.

My above point stands. do you wish to address it?

DO you have any female friends you could ask about this? In general, not specifically, as I'm sure most of your friends are screaming liberals. NO offense.

I've talked to several woman about this issue, and I didn't find a single one that thought Trump's comments were harmless. Even the Republican supporters. Some still voted for him, because they didn't want Hillary... but they still thought his comments were a way of saying he could freely sexually assault women.

and to be honest... they all believe all his wives were beautiful and only believe they were with him because of his money.

So yeah, there might be some woman that will be with him because of his money... but women also believe that he can get away with acting stupid arounomen because he does have money.

Don't ask them about Trump. That is too much context.

Ask them if there is anyone rich and famous enough that they would give that person a handjob, just because.

You might be surprised at the answers you get.

Why a hand job? When Trump was talking about grabbing pussy?

To avoid context and pre-arrived at conclusions.

To make them consider how they actual feel about the issue instead of their anti-Trumpness.

I recall once back during the Clinton scandals, I was talking to a younger liberal couple who were friends of mine. The woman was close in age to Monica.

This was a period of time when I was trying hard to ask questions to learn about what people thought instead of just listening to their stated opinions.

SO I asked the woman, if she would give a President a blowjob.

Her and her husband spoke at the same moment. He said not, she said yes.

He nearly broke his neck in giving her a shocked look.

Her reason was that it would be something she would always have in her pocket.

IMO, YOU are paying to much attention to what women SAY and not enough to what they DO.

Did she give Bill Clinton a blowjob? No? Then you're the one paying too much attention to what she said and not enough to what she did.

That was completely irrelevant to this discussion.

His father was arrested in New York in a Klan Rally in the 1920's. His father was a Klansman. This is why he's sending out his dog whistle message to the troops.

So an incident that happened once 89 years ago, before Trump was born is relevant how?

Because they have are terrified of Trump and they are desperate to marginalize him.

THey called him racist during the campaign. They even called him Hitler.

Somehow that failed to work.

He even did did relatively well with minorities.

They HAVE To stop him somehow.

And they only have ONE tool in their tool box.

Call him racist.

So an incident that happened once 89 years ago, before Trump was born is relevant how?

Because they have are terrified of Trump and they are desperate to marginalize him.

Call him racist.

...and a liar, con-artist, snake oil salesman, and fraud.

Call him racist.

When you keep crying racism, eventually it becomes evident that it is a lie and people fail to continue to believe the BS.

Call him racist.

Yes, the first step is admitting to it, now go get your much needed help.

Call him racist.

Yeah right, I never have been, nor ever will be racist. I've lost really good friends because they couldn't show enough respect to stop using the "N" word in front of me. So get bent.

Call him racist.

Yeah right, I never have been, nor ever will be racist. I've lost really good friends because they couldn't show enough respect to stop using the "N" word in front of me. So get bent.

Whoops you went back into denial, to for you to admit it, it's okay, time will get you well.

Call him racist.

Whoops you went back into denial, to for you to admit it, it's okay, time will get you well.

Sure, you not liking me or listening to the things I have to say is your loss, not mine. :blahblah:

Blacks had a similar line of thought when Obama was elected 8 years ago.

Somehow, even with him in charge, race relations worsened
Dont you understand why it seems that race relations worsened? Think... when else were race relations really bad, when did they spike? During the civil Right she movement... when all the crap was brought to the surface.

Because lefties have been screaming racism ever time some republican engages in partisan politics.

THis divides the nation, between blacks who feel increasingly under attack, liberals who are outraged by their false perception of racism, and republicans who are increasingly sick and tired of being vilely slandered by assholes.
You got half of it right, extremist on the left do play the race card too much... but you ignored the other half of the equation that exisists in the "Rights" denial and neglect of racial issues. In many instances, when one is brought up from the left, the right argues against it and denys the problem. For some reason the Right takes on an advisarial roll in most race related policy the Left tries to pass... when was the last time the Right lead the charge on a civil rights, pro immigrant, LGBT, or anything aimed at helping the African American community??

That is because by and large, legal equality has been achieved and what passes for "Civil Rights" today, is actually reverse discrimination.

YOu are aware of the studies demonstrating a 230 sat point bonus for having black skin in Ivy League University addmissions, for one limited example?
The problem with you're attitude is one of two things, maybe both... either a straight up denial that racism still exists in our society or an ignorance to racial effects of history. In a country with a history of slavery, oppression and white privelege there is an inherent advantage to the white race, generally speaking. A significantly larger portion of white citizens have come from generations of wealth, higher education, and social influence that provides better opportunities. Not to say there aren't plenty of white workers who grew success from nothing... but if you look at whites compared to other minority groups you have a dispropprtiaonal transfer of wealth, privelege, and opportunity.

The black community has been trying to grow from nothing since the days of slavery, and the struggles have been long and hard, fighting discrimination in the workplace, social bias, and the cultural disadvantages that permeate through community's of poverty, high crime and low education.

So you have whites that come from higher class property and business owners compared to blacks that come from a history of oppression, poverty and lack of education.

You are right that legally we have done some great things to even the playing field, but we can't ignore history and it's effects. This is where the Republican Party is missing the ball. They tend to deny or argue against what I just stated. If they showed a basic understanding, consideration, and acknowledgement of the imbalance it would go a long way to bridge much of the racial divide that exist in our society.

YOu made the accusation that the reason that race relations worsened over that last 8 years, was because Obama was elected, with the implication that it was racist whites who were provoked by that.

I pointed out what actually happened was that normal partisan politics were falsely called racism by lefties and I explained how that massive use of the Race Card is what worsened race relations.

You admitted that was true, to your credit, but tried to balance that out be asking what the Right seems to always take an adversarial position to Civil Rights recently.

I pointed out that that was because legal equality has been reached and what passes for Civil Rights today is actually reverse discrimination, and provided an example.

YOur response is to justify that reverse discrimination.

You are the one missing the ball.

THe racial divide is caused by the Lefts and minorities belief that they are entitled to discriminate against Whites and their insistence of demonizing anyone that rightfully complains about that, as racist.

People aren't "born" racist. They are taught to be racist... and a large part of that comes from their family.

So once racist is always racist, even though it was 89 years ago?

No I had a racist mom and her family was racist. My father and his family wasn't. I'm not racist. But then again I was also raised by my father's parents. Trump's father on the other hand raised him and spent a whole lot of time working with him and grooming him. To think that if his father was really in the Klan and some of that didn't rub of on him, that would be irrational.
You're drawing a conclusion that can't be supported by the available evidence. You don't even know if Trump's father was in the KKK. All you know is that he was arrested after the KKK and some fascist group instigated a riot.

One of the newspaper accounts of the day says that all arrested were KKK. THIS is why David Duke is so thrilled with his election. The KKK is now planning a big public rally in Washington.

You can continue to pretend that your candidate isn't a racist or isn't pandering to the alt-right but all of the evidence says otherwise.

The KKK is not capable of a big rally.

As you should well know, if you are not totally delusional.

Your race baiting is doing nothing but tearing this nation apart.

It didn't even get Trump to have less of the black or hispanic vote than Romney.

Call him racist.

Have you forgotten that no one cares about your name calling anymore? Wasn't that pounded though your think skull election night?

Call him racist.

When you keep crying racism, eventually it becomes evident that it is a lie and people fail to continue to believe the BS.

THey managed to shout down people and bully people to the point that people wouldn't take about their positions, even to anonymous pollsters.

And people just went about their day, while they heard themselves being slandered every single day.

And then on election day they went into their polling booths and quietly crushed those assholes's dreams.

All that big talk, didn't make a difference when the shit became real.

And these fools can see that by not changing, all they are demonstrating is their completely inability to think or adapt.

Call him racist.

Sure, you not liking me or listening to the things I have to say is your loss, not mine. :blahblah:

Ohh, it looks like I hurt your little feelings, when you get better and heal yourself, you will be fine sunshine, do give up.

Dont you understand why it seems that race relations worsened? Think... when else were race relations really bad, when did they spike? During the civil Right she movement... when all the crap was brought to the surface.

Because lefties have been screaming racism ever time some republican engages in partisan politics.

THis divides the nation, between blacks who feel increasingly under attack, liberals who are outraged by their false perception of racism, and republicans who are increasingly sick and tired of being vilely slandered by assholes.
You got half of it right, extremist on the left do play the race card too much... but you ignored the other half of the equation that exisists in the "Rights" denial and neglect of racial issues. In many instances, when one is brought up from the left, the right argues against it and denys the problem. For some reason the Right takes on an advisarial roll in most race related policy the Left tries to pass... when was the last time the Right lead the charge on a civil rights, pro immigrant, LGBT, or anything aimed at helping the African American community??

That is because by and large, legal equality has been achieved and what passes for "Civil Rights" today, is actually reverse discrimination.

YOu are aware of the studies demonstrating a 230 sat point bonus for having black skin in Ivy League University addmissions, for one limited example?
The problem with you're attitude is one of two things, maybe both... either a straight up denial that racism still exists in our society or an ignorance to racial effects of history. In a country with a history of slavery, oppression and white privelege there is an inherent advantage to the white race, generally speaking. A significantly larger portion of white citizens have come from generations of wealth, higher education, and social influence that provides better opportunities. Not to say there aren't plenty of white workers who grew success from nothing... but if you look at whites compared to other minority groups you have a dispropprtiaonal transfer of wealth, privelege, and opportunity.

The black community has been trying to grow from nothing since the days of slavery, and the struggles have been long and hard, fighting discrimination in the workplace, social bias, and the cultural disadvantages that permeate through community's of poverty, high crime and low education.

So you have whites that come from higher class property and business owners compared to blacks that come from a history of oppression, poverty and lack of education.

You are right that legally we have done some great things to even the playing field, but we can't ignore history and it's effects. This is where the Republican Party is missing the ball. They tend to deny or argue against what I just stated. If they showed a basic understanding, consideration, and acknowledgement of the imbalance it would go a long way to bridge much of the racial divide that exist in our society.

YOu made the accusation that the reason that race relations worsened over that last 8 years, was because Obama was elected, with the implication that it was racist whites who were provoked by that.

I pointed out what actually happened was that normal partisan politics were falsely called racism by lefties and I explained how that massive use of the Race Card is what worsened race relations.

You admitted that was true, to your credit, but tried to balance that out be asking what the Right seems to always take an adversarial position to Civil Rights recently.

I pointed out that that was because legal equality has been reached and what passes for Civil Rights today is actually reverse discrimination, and provided an example.

YOur response is to justify that reverse discrimination.

You are the one missing the ball.

THe racial divide is caused by the Lefts and minorities belief that they are entitled to discriminate against Whites and their insistence of demonizing anyone that rightfully complains about that, as racist.
We agree on most statements till we get to the point where you think all is fair so we should be done with it... I on the other hand think we still have more work todo and most of that work is simply in our language and how we discuss and address racial issues. Your dismissive attitude and claims of anti white racism don't help things, it just shows lack of understanding and compassion.

I understand your points and do not deny their existence but they are not as significant as other issues that you flat out ignore

Call him racist.

Have you forgotten that no one cares about your name calling anymore? Wasn't that pounded though your think skull election night?

No... you Trump supporters don't care what Trump does as long as he is a Republican.

1. He saved the Ford plant in Kentucky? Lie
2. He sold his OWN supporters books and hats that are worth less than $10... for $135 each making people believe they were really autographed but were actually auto-penned. con-artist and snake oil salesman
3. He just settled a fraud case for Trump University for $25 million. Fraud

These isn't name calling. It's the truth. The fact you won't just own up and recognize the guy you supported is scum, shows that either you are denial, or your stupid. You chose.

Ohh, it looks like I hurt your little feelings, when you get better and heal yourself, you will be fine sunshine, do give up.

th

th

You trolling again Lewdog, you still butt hurt over an election you thought you had and yet your candidate is not going to be President?

You must be hurting badly. You racists hate getting your asses kicked.

Forum List

Back