President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

So... you want to name your own fallacy you just made?

I want you to someday deal with issues instead of name calling.

But, I will settle for calling you on your bullshit since that can't happen.

You called me on name calling, and I pointed out FACTS that Donald Trump has done since being elected to prove him worthy of those names. You didn't address those FACTS, but instead went off on a Red Herring. Now... you can deal with the FACTS... or you can just quit replying. Whatever.

See when your leader referred to her enemies as "deplorables" she made it clear that this was an US vs Them election where she, if she won, would not be our president, but yours, and out to harm US and our interests.

THat was not the only evidence of that of course, but simply the iconic moment of it.

IN light of that, I don't care about your minor complaints about "our guy".

Whatever flaws he may or may not have are irrelevant compared to the fact that he has not defined himself as our enemy.

I just can't take your minor issues seriously.

And you don't care about them either.

If ALL OF THOSE COMPLAINS turned out to be false, demonstrated false to your satisfaction, it would not make an iota of difference to you either.

Can you read? I've said umpteen million times Clinton isn't MY leader derp. I've said I wanted her in jail. I'm not really sure what it takes for you to understand these things called... WORDS... but maybe, if you are half as smart as you say you are, you'll eventually get it.

So it's not important to you that Trump has committed fraud on his his own U.S. citizens? It doesn't matter to you that Trump has literally cheated his very own supporters out of money? It doesn't matter to you that Trump has been proven a liar by trying to tell a lie to his followers to make himself look good? So... your saying you have no moral code? Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. Now why should anyone care about your opinion if you admit you don't have a moral code?

The way you feel compelled to misrepresent my words is very much what one would expect from a partisan lefty.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Quibbling about details of alleged misdeeds might have mattered in the early primaries.

But once it came down to a choice between someone admitting she was out to get US, and someone who at least claimed to be on our side,

the rest faded away to meaningless noise.

So you don't care your leader cheats his own people that he represents... Ok. Got it. It's meaningless he took money out of the pockets of his hard working supporters selling them over priced fake merchandise. Got it. Soon he'll have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Get your pocketbook ready.

He has no affiliations with the KKK, you lying piece of shit.

His father was arrested in New York in a Klan Rally in the 1920's. His father was a Klansman. This is why he's sending out his dog whistle message to the troops.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

So an incident that happened once 89 years ago, before Trump was born is relevant how?

Because they have are terrified of Trump and they are desperate to marginalize him.

THey called him racist during the campaign. They even called him Hitler.

Somehow that failed to work.

He even did did relatively well with minorities.

They HAVE To stop him somehow.

And they only have ONE tool in their tool box.

Call him racist.

...and a liar, con-artist, snake oil salesman, and fraud.

But that would make him no worse than any Democrat.

He has no affiliations with the KKK, you lying piece of shit.

His father was arrested in New York in a Klan Rally in the 1920's. His father was a Klansman. This is why he's sending out his dog whistle message to the troops.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

So an incident that happened once 89 years ago, before Trump was born is relevant how?

Because they have are terrified of Trump and they are desperate to marginalize him.

THey called him racist during the campaign. They even called him Hitler.

Somehow that failed to work.

He even did did relatively well with minorities.

They HAVE To stop him somehow.

And they only have ONE tool in their tool box.

Call him racist.

...and a liar, con-artist, snake oil salesman, and fraud.

But that would make him no worse than any Democrat.

Is that supposed to offend me? I'm not a Democrat. Hell he USED to be a Democrat.

I want you to someday deal with issues instead of name calling.

But, I will settle for calling you on your bullshit since that can't happen.

You called me on name calling, and I pointed out FACTS that Donald Trump has done since being elected to prove him worthy of those names. You didn't address those FACTS, but instead went off on a Red Herring. Now... you can deal with the FACTS... or you can just quit replying. Whatever.

See when your leader referred to her enemies as "deplorables" she made it clear that this was an US vs Them election where she, if she won, would not be our president, but yours, and out to harm US and our interests.

THat was not the only evidence of that of course, but simply the iconic moment of it.

Whatever flaws he may or may not have are irrelevant compared to the fact that he has not defined himself as our enemy.

If ALL OF THOSE COMPLAINS turned out to be false, demonstrated false to your satisfaction, it would not make an iota of difference to you either.

Can you read? I've said umpteen million times Clinton isn't MY leader derp. I've said I wanted her in jail. I'm not really sure what it takes for you to understand these things called... WORDS... but maybe, if you are half as smart as you say you are, you'll eventually get it.

So it's not important to you that Trump has committed fraud on his his own U.S. citizens? It doesn't matter to you that Trump has literally cheated his very own supporters out of money? It doesn't matter to you that Trump has been proven a liar by trying to tell a lie to his followers to make himself look good? So... your saying you have no moral code? Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. Now why should anyone care about your opinion if you admit you don't have a moral code?

The way you feel compelled to misrepresent my words is very much what one would expect from a partisan lefty.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Quibbling about details of alleged misdeeds might have mattered in the early primaries.

But once it came down to a choice between someone admitting she was out to get US, and someone who at least claimed to be on our side,

So you don't care your leader cheats his own people that he represents... Ok. Got it. It's meaningless he took money out of the pockets of his hard working supporters selling them over priced fake merchandise. Got it. Soon he'll have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Get your pocketbook ready.

By bring back manufacturing jobs, he will increase demand for labor.

By deporting illegals and limiting new immigration he will decrease supply of labor.

This will increase price, ie wages.

Hillary and her have long ago given up on any of that.

Also, no Cold War Two.

If the price of hats is more important to you than that, I do not know what to tell you.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

By deporting illegals and limiting new immigration he will decrease supply of labor.

Also, no Cold War Two.

If the price of hats is more important to you than that, I do not know what to tell you.

Another logical fallacy. If they guy will steal money from his own supporters and openly lie on Twitter, you REALLY think he is going to accomplish those huge things? Hell he had problems setting up a meeting with PM of Japan. He's in over his head...

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Also, no Cold War Two.

Another logical fallacy. If they guy will steal money from his own supporters and openly lie on Twitter, you REALLY think he is going to accomplish those huge things? Hell he had problems setting up a meeting with PM of Japan. He's in over his head...

Can he actually do it? is an irrelevant question when the competition has accepted defeat before the game even begins.

Also, no Cold War Two.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Also, no Cold War Two.

Can he actually do it? is an irrelevant question when the competition has accepted defeat before the game even begins.

No it's THE most relevant question. You've been sold a bill of goods and you bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:

Also, no Cold War Two.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Also, no Cold War Two.

No it's THE most relevant question. You've been sold a bill of goods and you bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Wrong, douche bag, you've been sold a bill of goods. We're the ones trying to get our money back.

hillfired-i8668.jpg

Also, no Cold War Two.

My point was clear.

Us vs them.

Also, no Cold War Two.

I want A.

I see two boxes. One is labeled A. One is Labeled Z.

Which one do I open?

You say the label is false? But, then again, YOU want Z.

I believe Trump will try, and I believe he has a good chance at a good level of success.

President Trump possesses way too much money to stoop to scammin his own supporters for money! LIE!

the NYT are havin a nervous meltdown over AG Sessions!

"For starters, forget about aggressive protection of civil rights, and of voting rights in particular. Mr. Sessions has called the Voting Rights Act of 1965 a “piece of intrusive legislation.” Under him, the department would most likely focus less on prosecutions of minority voter suppression and more on rooting out voter fraud, that hallowed conservative myth. As a federal prosecutor, Mr. Sessions brought voter-fraud charges against three civil rights workers trying to register black voters in rural Alabama. The prosecution turned up 14 allegedly doctored ballots out of 1.7 million cast, and the jury voted to acquit.

Forget, also, any federal criminal-justice reform, which was on the cusp of passage in Congress before Mr. Trump’s “law and order” campaign. Mr. Sessions strongly opposed bipartisan legislation to scale back the outrageously harsh sentences that filled federal prisons with low-level drug offenders. Instead, he called for more mandatory-minimum sentences and harsher punishments for drug crimes. The one bright spot was his working with Democrats to reduce the 100-to-1 disparity between punishments for crack and powder cocaine offenses.

But Mr. Sessions can do plenty of damage without any congressional action. As attorney general, he would set the guidelines prosecutors follow in deciding what cases and charges to bring. In 2013, Eric Holder Jr. ordered his prosecutors to avoid the most severe charges in low-level nonviolent drug cases, which has helped cut the number of absurdly long sentences for minor players. Mr. Sessions could reverse that with the stroke of a pen. He could just as easily reverse Mr. Holder’s decision not to interfere with state marijuana laws, likely ramping up prosecutions even as states continue to legalize the drug for medicinal or recreational use. “Good people don’t smoke marijuana,” he said at a Senate hearing in April.

Mr. Sessions has been the Senate’s most ardent opponent of fixing the immigration system. In 2015 he proposed a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for anyone re-entering the country illegally after being deported. That could increase the federal prison population by as much as 30 percent. As Mr. Trump’s chief law enforcer, he is likely to fully support efforts to enlist local law enforcement in a widening dragnet for people without papers. He also, during the campaign, endorsed the idea of a ban on Muslim immigrants.

Count Mr. Sessions, as well, among those Trump allies calling for a special prosecutor to continue investigating Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, a decision that, if he is attorney general, would be his to make.

Donald Trump ran a presidential campaign that stoked white racial resentment. His choice for attorney general — which, like his other early choices, has been praised by white supremacists — embodies that worldview. We expect today’s senators, like their predecessors in 1986, to examine Mr. Sessions’s views and record with bipartisan rigor. If they do, it is hard to imagine that they will endorse a man once rejected for a low-level judgeship to safeguard justice for all Americans as attorney general."

As a U.S. attorney, Sessions helped to desegregate Alabama schools. He also led the prosecution of Henry Francis Hays, the head of the state’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan, charged with the murder of a black teenager, Michael Donald. Hays was ultimately executed, and a $7 million civil judgment against the Klan helped crush the group in Alabama.

Albino Smurf Jeff Sessions, short for Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III will be the greatest attorney general ever!

the only way your name could sound more confederate is if you were named General Stonewall Secession McCottongin

Sessions omits decades of records for his AG confirmation hearing

He once argued that doing this is a felony

thanks to the dems and nuking the filibuster

trump will easily and quickly be able to pack with a hundred or so

conservatives
to the lower courts

Forum List

Back