Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

See, you're continuing to lie. Your solutions DON'T WORK.

Here..I'll make it easy for you. Provide verification that we have fewer abortions now than in the years before, or even for 20 years after, RvW.

Meanwhile:

Um, I did. Sorry. No drop in the birth rate. Ergo as many illegal abortions happening before Roe as legal ones afterwards.

To the point, blaming boyfriends or husbands or parents is kind of deferring responsibility, isn't it?

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Both points. I gave you way too much credit.

And you certainly demonstrated that effectively with your stupid comments about Bristol Palin being a slut.

"Look, conservative teens are hos! That's why we must kill babies!"

Personally, I was enjoying how one of the people who likes to bitch about how conservatives "don't care about babies once they're born" was pissing and moaning about conservatives giving Bristol Palin money. Liberals can't even SPELL "consistency", let alone show any.

I think the complaint about Bristol was that she was being given money to talk about abstitence.

Which is like giving Jeffrey Dahmner money to talk about the Vegan lifestyle.

It's your business..why?

You do realize that the best role models are those who have experienced what they're talking about, right?

See, you're continuing to lie. Your solutions DON'T WORK.

Here..I'll make it easy for you. Provide verification that we have fewer abortions now than in the years before, or even for 20 years after, RvW.

Meanwhile:

Um, I did. Sorry. No drop in the birth rate. Ergo as many illegal abortions happening before Roe as legal ones afterwards.

To the point, blaming boyfriends or husbands or parents is kind of deferring responsibility, isn't it?

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Both points. I gave you way too much credit.

Oh, sure ya did.

You don't give anybody ANY credit, unless they agree with you.

No one has the "right" to murder another individual...

I love how the left continually uses the Fourteenth Amendment to justify gay marriage, yet the fetus is not entitled to the same rights?

Leftists are a bunch of hypocrites and sociopaths...

This is why they're continually changing what words mean. It's to hide what they do/who they are/what they want.

And conservatives aren't?

To my knowledge, changing the meaning of words is a tactic of the left.

If you have any examples of conservatives redefining words, I will be very interested to hear them.

I give people credit for reasonable intelligence if they're able to discuss issues in a manner that shows they have a nominal education (beyond middle school). Or if they at least prove they have an inquiring mind that can distinguish fact from fiction, and if they show themselves to be somewhat ethical and truthful in their pursuit of information and their desire to share it.

You fail miserably on every count, boop. You aren't interested in learning, your conversations on the board are generally confined to one-sentence gruntings and sneerings...and when you do bestir yourself to provide anything at all like outside information, it's generally completely off topic, and always a ridiculous source...I think always opinion pieces, as well. Plus you're dishonest.

Joe is just dishonest. He doesn't bother with trying to make the material fit his information, he just lies about it.

Which is why I'm so glad that this site in no way represents the real world.

I give people credit for reasonable intelligence if they're able to discuss issues in a manner that shows they have a nominal education (beyond middle school). Or if they at least prove they have an inquiring mind that can distinguish fact from fiction, and if they show themselves to be somewhat ethical and truthful in their pursuit of information and their desire to share it.

You fail miserably on every count, boop. You aren't interested in learning, your conversations on the board are generally confined to one-sentence gruntings and sneerings...and when you do bestir yourself to provide anything at all like outside information, it's generally completely off topic, and always a ridiculous source...I think always opinion pieces, as well. Plus you're dishonest.

Joe is just dishonest. He doesn't bother with trying to make the material fit his information, he just lies about it.

Which is why I'm so glad that this site in no way represents the real world.

insult.jpg

I'm not insulting you, I'm just describing you. You can't even make that simple distinction.

I see the baby killing progressives are out in full force today...

It's not like they have families to spend their Saturday with, after all.

Well, that's why YOU'RE here then, I'm on my way back out the door, actually.

Hope somebody takes pity on your sorry ass.

You need to get out more.

Yeah right, there are like 10 (family) parties I can go to right now....

I'll probably head out later....

No, my record is good. As a noob, you aren't in a position to judge.

And conservatives aren't?

To my knowledge, changing the meaning of words is a tactic of the left.

If you have any examples of conservatives redefining words, I will be very interested to hear them.

Gay as an insult.

Good example BDBoop but you've got it exactly backwards. The traditional meaning of the word "gay" is festive, happy or cheerful. The liberal gay activists redefined the word gay to mean homosexual.

Last edited:
And they use it as an insult towards anyone who isn't in with the homosexual agenda.

Just like they call women who don't support abortion "sluts", and that's supposed to convince us that they're all about sticking up for women, taking them seriously, giving them control over their own whatever...

And they use it as an insult towards anyone who isn't in with the homosexual agenda.

Just like they call women who don't support abortion "sluts", and that's supposed to convince us that they're all about sticking up for women, taking them seriously, giving them control over their own whatever...

The gay activists really hate ex-gays with a vengeance but they applaud teens who experiment with homosexuality.

Remember how they attacked Marcus Bachmann (Michelle's husband) because he offered therapy to restore homosexuals to a normal lifestyle.

The mere suggestion that some gays seek out professional help drives the gay activists insane.

Last edited:

The gay activists really hate ex-gays with a vengeance. But they applaud teens who experiment with homosexuality.

Remember how they attacked Marcus Bachmann (Michelle's husband) because he offered therapy to restore homosexuals to a normal lifestyle.

The mere suggestion that some gays seek out professional help drives the gay activists insane.

Pray away the gay....

From their perspective, there is nothing wrong with their lifestyle

Forum List

Back