🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because ONE person makes comments or tells an anecdote, that certainly does not indicate that everyone in the group feels the same.

Did I say that? Please don't put words in my mouth. If you wish to dissolve that line of reasoning, tell people like Al Sharpton to quit acting as the representative for an entire race. Tell people like Harry Reid and Obama to stop acting as representatives for an entire party who may not agree with everything they prescribe to.

So are you implying they would be stupid if they voted for anyone else? Yep, you're racist.

PoliticalChic is one of the stupid Asians. She doesn't vote Democrat.

How come Asians aren't playing the knockout game or looting stores?

Gee, I guess you think it's a race thing.

You're proof that all conservatives are racist.

See, PC? Your logic works!

It has to be a race thing. Tell us why blacks play the knockout game, riot, and loot and Asians don't.

See, PC? This rightwinger insists that blacks are inferior.

He's my proof against yours. Plus my Charles Murray.

I win.

you have yet to prove that Murray stated blacks are inferior you damned liar

Just because ONE person makes comments or tells an anecdote, that certainly does not indicate that everyone in the group feels the same.

Did I say that? Please don't put words in my mouth. If you wish to dissolve that line of reasoning, tell people like Al Sharpton to quit acting as the representative for an entire race. Tell people like Harry Reid and Obama to stop acting as representatives for an entire party who may not agree with everything they prescribe to.

Look buddy, this is what I've been saying, and you keep telling me I am WRONG. Now what am I wrong about?

I DID make a counterpoint. I said I disagree, all liberals are NOT the same and do not all believe the same.

Counterpoints require supporting facts and evidence. I didn't see that.

What is the difference between her making these claims, and the liberals claiming that all conservatives are racist? Nothing!! It's the same, only opposite!

You always want to be opposite, without explaining why you are opposite.

What exactly about my statements do you disagree with?

Go back and read.

I don't need to. I am well aware of everything I've said. Now you are telling me I am wrong. What am I wrong about?

Simply by calling PC names, you disabused yourself from a cogent argument. No need for me to reiterate.

I DID make a counterpoint. I said I disagree, all liberals are NOT the same and do not all believe the same.

What is the difference between her making these claims, and the liberals claiming that all conservatives are racist? Nothing!! It's the same, only opposite!

Go back and read.

I don't need to. I am well aware of everything I've said. Now you are telling me I am wrong. What am I wrong about?

Simply by calling PC names, you disabused yourself from a cogent argument. No need for me to reiterate.

I asked her a question and SHE called me a moron. So I'm calling her a political chicken. Also dishonest and a political hack, perhaps even a troll. Are you going to defend her honor now? Well, I think she has a husband or something to take care of that, knight in white satin. :lol:

Look buddy, this is what I've been saying, and you keep telling me I am WRONG. Now what am I wrong about?

Look at how you are becoming angry. Will you start calling me names next? I do believe I just told you what I disagreed with. Don't be lazy. Here it is again.

"If you wish to dissolve that line of reasoning, tell people like Al Sharpton to quit acting as the representative for an entire race. Tell people like Harry Reid and Obama to stop acting as representatives for an entire party who may not agree with everything they prescribe to."

Go back and read.

And yes. You called me wrong, and still can't say what I was wrong about. Oh, could that be because I'm right, and you just don't want to admit it? I think so. :)

10891876_918265388192761_5087695367164703298_n-500x500.png

Look at how you are becoming angry. Will you start calling me names next? I do believe I just told you what I disagreed with. Don't be lazy. Here it is again.

"If you wish to dissolve that line of reasoning, tell people like Al Sharpton to quit acting as the representative for an entire race. Tell people like Harry Reid and Obama to stop acting as representatives for an entire party who may not agree with everything they prescribe to."

I'm not angry at all. I just want you to tell me what about my statements you disagree with, but you cannot even handle that simple task. Pitiful.

I'm not angry at all. I just want you to tell me what about my statements you disagree with, but you cannot even handle that simple task. Pitiful.

Maybe perhaps through repetition you will see, the statement "one person does not speak for all" is inaccurate:

Maybe perhaps through repetition you will see, the statement "one person does not speak for all" is inaccurate:

If I wish to dissolve what line of reasoning? Please explain what it is about my statements that you disagreed with. I stated that all liberals do not feel the same as the person in the OP. What about that statement do you disagree with?

One or two or even several people in the crowd holding signs or stirring up trouble does not mean the whole group thinks or feels that way.

Ah, but that wasn't the case during the Occupy protests.

I can't comment, as I wasn't a participant and cannot say how every single person who attended feels in their heart or mind. You can?

And that is a dodge.

No, that is the truth. I can't read minds, can you?

The only thing that trickled down was poverty.

Poverty existed before long before Reagan, and will exist after. When you have 47 million people on food stamps, or millions of others taking in endless amounts of government assistance, how exactly are they bringing themselves out of poverty? It is no wonder that African Americans suffer from greater rates of poverty than whites do. Is it because the existing government believes that blacks cannot ride the bike without the training wheels?

Poverty is not a result of government assistance. Government assistance is a reaction to poverty. As for the race issue, it is not as simple as you claim:

Poverty in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The US Census declared that in 2010 15.1% of the general population lived in poverty:[42]
9.9% of all white persons
12.1% of all Asian persons
26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)
28.4% of all black persons.
About half of those living in poverty are non-Hispanic white (19.6 million in 2010),[42] but poverty rates are much higher for blacks and Hispanics. Non-Hispanic white children comprised 57% of all poor rural children.[43]
In FY 2009, black families comprised 33.3% of TANF families, non-Hispanic white families comprised 31.2%, and 28.8% were Hispanic.[44]

One or two or even several people in the crowd holding signs or stirring up trouble does not mean the whole group thinks or feels that way.

Ah, but that wasn't the case during the Occupy protests.

I can't comment, as I wasn't a participant and cannot say how every single person who attended feels in their heart or mind. You can?

And that is a dodge.

No, that is the truth. I can't read minds, can you?

Truth is in the mind of the beholder, in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back