Proof of the GOP's racism?

Still waiting for Republicans to demonstrate their diversity

Start electing more blacks, Hispanics, minorities, gays, Jews, Muslims and you will lose the label of a Party of white, male Christians

Aaaaah, vote "diversity" not qualifications. Thanks for clearing that up.

Aaaaah, vote "diversity" not qualifications. Thanks for clearing that up.
Again
Republicans don’t seem to have problems finding “qualified” white candidates like Matt Gaetz or Marjorie Taylor Greene

Yet black and minorities don’t seem to meet your qualifications

Again
Republicans don’t seem to have problems finding “qualified” white candidates like Matt Gaetz or Marjorie Taylor Greene

Yeah, this idiot can't wipe his own ass. These are the types of morons you like to elect...

Ummmm, that

Ummm, rest

Ummmm, combat ready, not firing stance. Dumbass. Amazingly enough, just like in golf, you change your grip depending on what you are doing with the weapon

DOH!

Do you think that hand grip just slides up and down? It is screwed into place and take time and effort to move.

are you really this fucking stupid or is it just an act?

Again

They are free to run, recruiting is not my job. When a black DOES run as a Pub people like try and destroy them as Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemimahs.

Do you think that hand grip just slides up and down? It is screwed into place and take time and effort to move.

are you really this fucking stupid or is it just an act?

Don't be an ass, she at the very least fired weapons all the way through Basic.

Yep. Golfing Gator swears he isn't a Democrat, but every time I come across him, he's defending Democrats or attacking Republicans

I did not attack nor defend either. I made a statement about her weapon that even hard core right folks agreed with me on.

Don't be an ass, she at the very least fired weapons all the way through Basic.

As I have said 10 times now, I was wrong about her, the more I read about her the more I like her. Not sure how many more times you all wish for me to say it.

But that does not change that photo. I know it was just a photo op and she did not set the gun up herself, but it makes anyone that knows much about using such a weapon cringe.

You're just upset a black woman is a Republican

Not at all. I have admitted I was wrong about her and the more that I read about her the more I like her. I have even said that had I lived in Va she might have gotten me to break my rule on no voting for the duopoly.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I did not attack nor defend either. I made a statement about her weapon that even hard core right folks agreed with me on.

Of course you were attacking the black woman who is a Republican, stop being a moron. It's like that every time I come across you, you are defending Democrats or attacking Republicans. Every time, like this

Of course you were attacking the black woman who is a Republican, stop being a moron. It's like that every time I come across you, you are defending Democrats or attacking Republicans. Every time, like this

Sorry that you are too stupid to know any different, but you have been that way the whole time I have been on this forum, it is just the way god made you.

but you have never been worth wasting time on

Not at all. I have admitted I was wrong about her and the more that I read about her the more I like her. I have even said that had I lived in Va she might have gotten me to break my rule on no voting for the duopoly.

Funny how I haven't come across those posts, but OK

Forum List

Back