Putting Black Kids In White Schools Solves Nothing

Such as? Blacks invented the dunk shot.

Seriously, there should be no separate classes for blacks. If it's worth learning it's worth everybody learning. If you want to have a course only on black studies then it should be in college and it should be open to everyone.

I would think that black studies is open to the non-black kids and they probably diversified the curriculum to mirror the student body's new diversity. Problem is, white-flight stripped the schools of those who could afford to get out and most of those systems are now broke and broken in part because resources spent on bussing were not used to educate.

Education Week: N.J. Moves to Take Over Another District

Can you blame them for jumping ship? On the other hand, after the whites left the blacks got their own local governments. How did they turn out? ... .... Huh? .... What about Detroit, Birmingham AL, and Jacksonville MS? Not that good huh?

Last edited:
[Ironically, the most important cultural interests for me (sports and music) growing up as a 20th century American have been heavily influenced by people who 'don't look like me' and it never stopped me from emulating them or giving credence to their accomplishments.

HAHAHA. Hey stupid. Sports and music are NOT accomplishments. They're just silly entertainment. Business and science are what counts and blacks are zeros there. THINK
Hey moron, sports and music are art and without creative thinking business and science remain stagnant. What's more, there are a lot of really rich people in those industries, sports and art, if that's what floats your boat.
I'd ask you to think but I don't believe you're creative enough.

You tell em! This guy was rich too! And he certainly added much cultural progress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4]Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
White schools are the best schools for everybody.

Black schools are the worst schools for everybody

America is the best place in the world for blacks to live.

Who else could turn a continent with a wealth of accessible resources and turn it into a impoverished wasteland? Indeed, accounting for technology and population, Africa still hasn't reached the productivity it had under colonization.

[Ironically, the most important cultural interests for me (sports and music) growing up as a 20th century American have been heavily influenced by people who 'don't look like me' and it never stopped me from emulating them or giving credence to their accomplishments.

HAHAHA. Hey stupid. Sports and music are NOT accomplishments. They're just silly entertainment. Business and science are what counts and blacks are zeros there. THINK

Jay-Z, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and others have been successful businessmen. Dr. Dre is going to be a billionaire after he sells Beats to Apple. There are plenty of black scientists out there too.

But yeah there are NO successful black people in science and business. Thanks for reminding me the importance of Black History month so bigots like you don't get to spread your ignorance and hatred.

Those are only the famous ones. Thats why I laugh at these clowns like Pubic and SS. Both got beat up by Black people as youngsters so now the talk shit online to make up for being impotent when it really counted. There is a lot of primal screaming going on with most racists. :lol:

America is the best place in the world for blacks to live.

Who else could turn a continent with a wealth of accessible resources and turn it into a impoverished wasteland? Indeed, accounting for technology and population, Africa still hasn't reached the productivity it had under colonization.
Apartheid was the best hope for black people on the African continent but white liberals put a stop to that. Look at them now.

I still say that impoverished Blacks will continue to be left behind until the habits are broken that work to knock them down. That is only going to come about en masse by separating them via Black only schools or home schooling. The large number of Black people that are not stuck in this dynamic still need to learn some things but they can succeed and exceed the norm.

Jay-Z, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and others have been successful businessmen. Dr. Dre is going to be a billionaire after he sells Beats to Apple. There are plenty of black scientists out there too.

But yeah there are NO successful black people in science and business. Thanks for reminding me the importance of Black History month so bigots like you don't get to spread your ignorance and hatred.

Those are only the famous ones. Thats why I laugh at these clowns like Pubic and SS. Both got beat up by Black people as youngsters so now the talk shit online to make up for being impotent when it really counted. There is a lot of primal screaming going on with most racists. :lol:

See, violence is accepted by blacks. They're fine with it. But if you point that out you're a racist.

You see, I once told Asclepias of the discrimination I experienced growing up in a black neighborhood and going to a nearly all black school. Indeed, I got my ass kicked a number of times over the most trivial of things. The worst part is that they would never fight you one on one. No, it was a free-for-all. Once one black kid attacks a white kid all of the other thugs come out of the wood work and join in.

As whites we are supposed to feel guilt because an ignorant group of whites wanted to abandon rule of law and treat blacks as second class citizens up to 50 years ago. As blacks, they are perfectly fine with their children beating up other children of a different skin color TODAY. This is why there can be no rule of law in a black school or black neighborhood, they simply wont allow it. They say racism was/is "systemic" against blacks. Those people have never seen the black community.

Last edited:
You need to understand, black violence is natural due to low IQ's and high testosterone levels

Yes, we know you get a hard on when you hear about white people who are assaulted by black people. This pension for glorifying violence is precisely why so many black people are in prison. Your culture has failed you and your people.

Know any black Fields Medal Winners?

26862176-cute-little-african-baby-boy-playing-with-an-abacus.jpg

Last edited:
Black people come to America to get a education.

White people go to Africa to build wells

I still say that impoverished Blacks will continue to be left behind until the habits are broken that work to knock them down. That is only going to come about en masse by separating them via Black only schools or home schooling. The large number of Black people that are not stuck in this dynamic still need to learn some things but they can succeed and exceed the norm.
Yep, like accepting the Democrat line that they can't do shit on their own.

Having daddies would fix that. But that doesn't jibe with the opportunistic segregationist agenda of the left so it's obfuscated and the problems continue.

Hey moron, sports and music are art and without creative thinking business and science remain stagnant. What's more, there are a lot of really rich people in those industries, sports and art, if that's what floats your boat.
I'd ask you to think but I don't believe you're creative enough.

The Lottery produces rich people too. Your point is silly.

Then you live in a really bland world.

Whoa.
Are you saying that only a return to all black (and all white) schools will break the rut in which much of America's black community is stuck? Is that what you are saying? Isn't that what we had BEFORE we blew billions (or trillions) on the infrastructure of forced integration? In fact, isn't that what we often have now as we integrate our schools and the white kids leave?

Last edited:

Know any black Fields Medal Winners?

Do you really want to get into the demographics of Nobel and Fields Medal winners?

Blacks not being offended by being patronized and admitting they are not smart enough or talented enough to make it on their own only proves who the superior race is.

Everyone knows.

Everyone................

I am finding it rather funny how all of a sudden Darwinism does not exist within our own species? Is that what the left tries to push? Is that the reason why they feel that patronizing blacks is so necessary? Is it because they are admitting that in the case of survival of the fittest that the other races really have an unfair advantage?

I mean is it as simple as that? Well, it would have to be right? Well, someone explain to us how survival of the fittest does apply to the human species and what are our conclusions based on general observations.

Let us keep in mind, natives had no word for wheel.

There is your little hint. Am I being racist all of a sudden. Explain please. Is it wrong for me to point out that when the left patronizes blacks that they are the ones being actual racists?

Liberals are so stupid. Perhaps it is the liberal minds that are in each race of the human race that are the morons.

Either way, the left are nothing but puppets for the left that love to divide races and classes for political gain. They have found another nefarious way to get the morons on the left to hold rallies and create fake hype.

Forum List

Back