14th amendment: gave citizenship to freed slaves
94% republican support, 0% democrat support

15th amendment: right to vote for all
100% republican support, 0% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Need I say more? :eusa_whistle:

Yea you do need to say more. When was it that the Republican party decided they no longer wanted to support minorities?

When did the Repubs decide they no longer needed the support of minorities?

And if ANY political party decided to make a minority (blacks and Hispanic) a political scapegoat, how long do you think the minority will support this political party?

13th amendment: abolished slavery
100% republican support, 23% democrat support

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Yea you do need to say more. When was it that the Republican party decided they no longer wanted to support minorities?

And if ANY political party decided to make a minority (blacks and Hispanic) a political scapegoat, how long do you think the minority will support this political party?

The GOP has not done any of those things, minority support of conservative principles is growing exponentially every day.

Its the dems and libs that want to enslave minorities and make them wards of the government in order to buy their votes. The dems have NEVER truly supported minority rights, they just pay lip service to them while enriching themselves and their corporate supporters. Hypocrisy is the watchword of the democrap party--always has been.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Those are remarkable statistics

They show when Republicans used to actually care about Americans

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

They still do, supporting real freedom is the ultimate in caring for Americans, supporting slavery to the government feeding trougth is the ultimate is not caring.

you have it totally backwards, norton. too much time breathing sewer gas?

Yes relegate Americans to a monthly pittance paid by .gov and reinforce they are victims........ such care for them.

This is a nation of Rachel Jeantells living by the creed of "If its free, its for me!" The Democrats have long recognized and capitalized on this. Barack Obama took it to a higher level.

At Loyola University in 1998 he laid down his plans to gain the presidency ten years later: "Those people receiving government welfare, along with the working poor, constitute a critical mass, that if manipulated properly, could lead to placing a Communist in office and maintaining him there for a considerable time" With three years left, the push to repeal term limits has already started with the WaPo editorial along with yahoo now joining in.

If you thought the Dutch pulled a fast one on the indians grabbing Manhattan Island for essentially $24.00 worth of shad beads, look at how Barack Obama mesmerizes the American voter. Toss 'em somethin, new, shiny, bright, and free and its orgasm time for the voters.

To complete the education of the liberal left.

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY
NOTE: All answers are "b."

1. What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

2. What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

3. What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

4. What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

5. What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

6. What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

7. What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

8. What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

9. What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

[ ] a. Democratic Party

[ ] b. Republican Party

BLACK POLITICAL HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY

NOTE: All answers are "b."

10. What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

11. What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

12. What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

13. What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

14. What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

15. What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

16. What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

17. What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

[ ] a. Republican Party

[ ] b. Democratic Party

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

They still do, supporting real freedom is the ultimate in caring for Americans, supporting slavery to the government feeding trougth is the ultimate is not caring.

you have it totally backwards, norton. too much time breathing sewer gas?

Thanks for reminding us how great the Republican Party used to be. It is part of the reason I became a Republican. They were the party that cared about working Americans. The party of equal rights
But then, a radical shift occurred. They became the unabashed party of the rich. Trickle down was their mantra......take care of the rich and they will take care of you
The working class became the enemy

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Name the Democrats who voted against the 13th amendment who also voted for Obamacare.

Exactly you are the victim of someone else.

Thank God my parents raised me to not be the perpetual victim of others.

I too voted GOP in the later 1970's, then came Reagan and the GOP lost my vote by raising my taxes when they claimed they were lowering it.

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Yes, I've heard that some Republicans think that minorities should not be supported by taxpayers but should earn their livings for themselves. Blatant rascism if you ask me. Trying to make people work when they've made it clear they don't want to
is not progressive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Name the Democrats who voted against the 13th amendment who also voted for Obamacare.
:lol:

Obamacare
0% republican support
100% democrat support

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you are certainly on a roll today, have you considered stand-up?

“I’ll have those n....s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Now obviously we live in a different time and if those words were spoken by a Republican the outrage would be nuclear.

But have things really changed? How about this statement:

4. “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking!” – Joe Biden, Vice President

5. “I mean you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy.” – Joe Biden, Vice President

6. “[Harry Reid] was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as a Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American with ‘no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’” – Harry Reid, Senate Majority Leader, as quoted in the book Game Change

6 Horribly Racist Comments from Obama Administration Officials

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

There are lots and lots more and I am sure you will come back with something some conservative might have said. But remember it is you accusing the right of being racist.

That all said, here is real scum making a racist comment that you approved of by your support. Too bad for you a Republican candidate for president didn't expose his racism so clearly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns]Biden Says Republicans Will Put People Back In Chains - YouTube[/ame]

His whole premise is whacked.

Comparing a Constitutional Amendment to legislation as it is presented is stoopid.

Forum List

Back