Rape survivor helping women to carry guns for self defense....

Have you ever actually come across anyone who is against the 2nd amendment? I have not. I have seen plenty of folks like you accusing that, assigning that. But nothing else.

Came across 2:
Clinton
Obama

Hardley, no one has ever gone after the 2nd amendment, but you have learned to swallow.

You have to learn not to choke.... on the truth:
President Barack Obama tells CNN’s Fareed Zakaria his greatest regret from the past eight years was his inability to further restrict the Second Amendment via more gun control.

Have you ever actually come across anyone who is against the 2nd amendment? I have not. I have seen plenty of folks like you accusing that, assigning that. But nothing else.

Came across 2:
Clinton
Obama

Hardley, no one has ever gone after the 2nd amendment, but you have learned to swallow.

You have to learn not to choke.... on the truth:
President Barack Obama tells CNN’s Fareed Zakaria his greatest regret from the past eight years was his inability to further restrict the Second Amendment via more gun control.

What? You want me to believe CNN now? And I'm supposed to buy into the "abortion debate" as well? Rubilicious. Every colonial authoritarian system ever developed by mankind was predicated upon pitting the masses against each other in self subjugation. The second amendment is going nowhere, neither is abortion. Watch. Stay anxious and incoherent.

We know better, but you libs seem to buy everything CNN sells, so there ya go, right out of the horse's mouth. But you skirted the issue by attempting to joke about my choice of lib's lying media. Obama wanted us unarmed and at the mercy of his Muslim "Spring". We voted no on that.

I am not anxious about anything. I hit what I aim at.

Forum List

Back