🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Reasons to Believe Jesus is Returning soon

That entire section in Leviticus chapter 18 has to do with improper sexual relations, dummy.

that's why you became a christian to persecute and victimize the innocent the same as the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century christian bible - and believing whats written in their book ... of forgeries and fallacies.

- all four, jesus, mary, joseph and mary magdalene were swingers.

that's why you became a christian to persecute and victimize the innocent the same as the crucifiers who wrote the 4th century christian bible - and believing whats written in their book ... of forgeries and fallacies.

So then you disagree with the command to not have sex with one's mother? Or animals?

I'm curious which perversions you accept and which perversions you reject.

So then you disagree with the command to not have sex with one's mother? Or animals?

Is there a specific command about raping women? I see where you have to give her father money and marry her...and, you can never divorce her.

Is there a specific command about raping women? I see where you have to give her father money and marry her...and, you can never divorce her.
You tell me. Which of these commands do you agree with?

The LORD said to Moses:
Speak to the Israelites and tell them: I, the LORD, am your God.*
You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you once lived, nor shall you do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you; do not conform to their customs.a
My decrees you shall carry out, and my statutes you shall take care to follow. I, the LORD, am your God.
Keep, then, my statutes and decrees, for the person who carries them out will find life* through them. I am the LORD.b

* None of you shall approach a close relative* to have sexual intercourse. I am the LORD.
* You shall not disgrace your father by having intercourse with your mother.c She is your own mother; you shall not have intercourse with her.
You shall not have intercourse with your father’s wife, for that would be a disgrace to your father.
You shall not have intercourse with your sister,* d your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in your own household or born elsewhere.
You shall not have intercourse with your son’s daughter or with your daughter’s daughter,* for that would be a disgrace to you.
You shall not have intercourse with the daughter whom your father’s wife bore to him in his household,e since she, too, is your sister.
You shall not have intercourse with your father’s sister,f since she is your father’s relative.
You shall not have intercourse with your mother’s sister, since she is your mother’s relative.
You shall not disgrace your father’s brother by having sexual relations with his wife,g since she, too, is your aunt.
You shall not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law;* h she is your son’s wife; you shall not have intercourse with her.
You shall not have intercourse with your brother’s wife;* i that would be a disgrace to your brother.
You shall not have intercourse with a woman and also with her daughter, nor shall you marry and have intercourse with her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter;j they are related to her. This would be shameful.
While your wife is still living you shall not marry her sister as her rival and have intercourse with her.k

You shall not approach a woman to have intercourse with her while she is in her menstrual uncleanness.l
You shall not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife,* m defiling yourself with her.
n You shall not offer any of your offspring for immolation to Molech,* thus profaning the name of your God. I am the LORD.
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman;o such a thing is an abomination.
You shall not have sexual relations with an animal, defiling yourself with it; nor shall a woman set herself in front of an animal to mate with it; that is perverse.p

Do not defile yourselves by any of these things, because by them the nations whom I am driving out of your way have defiled themselves.

And so the land has become defiled, and I have punished it for its wickedness, and the land has vomited out its inhabitants.q
You, however, must keep my statutes and decrees, avoiding all these abominations, both the natives and the aliens resident among you—
because the previous inhabitants did all these abominations and the land became defiled;
otherwise the land will vomit you out also for having defiled it, just as it vomited out the nations before you.
For whoever does any of these abominations shall be cut off from the people.
Heed my charge, then, not to observe the abominable customs that have been observed before your time, and thus become impure by them.r I, the LORD, am your God.

You tell me. Which of these commands do you agree with?

The LORD said to Moses:
Speak to the Israelites and tell them: I, the LORD, am your God.*
You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you once lived, nor shall you do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you; do not conform to their customs.a
My decrees you shall carry out, and my statutes you shall take care to follow. I, the LORD, am your God.
Keep, then, my statutes and decrees, for the person who carries them out will find life* through them. I am the LORD.b

* None of you shall approach a close relative* to have sexual intercourse. I am the LORD.
* You shall not disgrace your father by having intercourse with your mother.c She is your own mother; you shall not have intercourse with her.
You shall not have intercourse with your father’s wife, for that would be a disgrace to your father.
You shall not have intercourse with your sister,* d your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in your own household or born elsewhere.
You shall not have intercourse with your son’s daughter or with your daughter’s daughter,* for that would be a disgrace to you.
You shall not have intercourse with the daughter whom your father’s wife bore to him in his household,e since she, too, is your sister.
You shall not have intercourse with your father’s sister,f since she is your father’s relative.
You shall not have intercourse with your mother’s sister, since she is your mother’s relative.
You shall not disgrace your father’s brother by having sexual relations with his wife,g since she, too, is your aunt.
You shall not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law;* h she is your son’s wife; you shall not have intercourse with her.
You shall not have intercourse with your brother’s wife;* i that would be a disgrace to your brother.
You shall not have intercourse with a woman and also with her daughter, nor shall you marry and have intercourse with her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter;j they are related to her. This would be shameful.
While your wife is still living you shall not marry her sister as her rival and have intercourse with her.k

You shall not approach a woman to have intercourse with her while she is in her menstrual uncleanness.l
You shall not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife,* m defiling yourself with her.
n You shall not offer any of your offspring for immolation to Molech,* thus profaning the name of your God. I am the LORD.
You shall not have sexual relations with an animal, defiling yourself with it; nor shall a woman set herself in front of an animal to mate with it; that is perverse.p

Do not defile yourselves by any of these things, because by them the nations whom I am driving out of your way have defiled themselves.

And so the land has become defiled, and I have punished it for its wickedness, and the land has vomited out its inhabitants.q
You, however, must keep my statutes and decrees, avoiding all these abominations, both the natives and the aliens resident among you—
because the previous inhabitants did all these abominations and the land became defiled;
otherwise the land will vomit you out also for having defiled it, just as it vomited out the nations before you.
For whoever does any of these abominations shall be cut off from the people.
Heed my charge, then, not to observe the abominable customs that have been observed before your time, and thus become impure by them.r I, the LORD, am your God.

No prohibition against rape.

Does that mean you should dismiss it all even though you agree with everything except one?

I agree with them although 22 is pretty vague in light of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.. That was clearly about sexual violence.

why chose the 4th century christian bible as your guiding lite ...

better than your book, ill go with the ones chosen by the heavens as their representatives during those times.

and you go w/ the liars moses and abraham. nothing new there in over 2400 years of victimizing the innocent - bing the guy from texas. nothing new there either.

I agree with them although 22 is pretty vague in light of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.. That was clearly about sexual violence.
Why do you think that is vague? Seems pretty clear to me.

why chose the 4th century christian bible as your guiding lite ...

better than your book, ill go with the ones chosen by the heavens as their representatives during those times.

and you go w/ the liars moses and abraham. nothing new there in over 2400 years of victimizing the innocent - bing the guy from texas. nothing new there either.
You didn't answer the question. Which of these commands do you accept and which do you reject?

Why do you think that is vague? Seems pretty clear to me.

It's clear to me that the story is about sexual violence... as in male rape . Note that Lot offered his daughters to the mob.

It's clear to me that the story is about sexual violence... as in male rape . Note that Lot offered his daughters to the mob.
Don't waste your time. The specific reason given for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was violence, the type of violence that Trump is brazenly inciting, not blow jobs or butt love. Ding is obviously an actor and lying fraud, a completely false person possessed by an unclean spirit.

Obviously Ding has some homosexual tendencies that he is desperately trying to over compensate for by harping on one law that he doesn't comprehend at all while ignoring the multiple laws that he openly and brazenly violates, sins that he is 100% guilty of. Everything from worshipping the work of human hands, to bearing false witness against the innocent, perjuring himself the the name of God, misleading others to defy the commands which amounts to murder and desecrating the teachings of Jesus who said nothing at all about homosexuality ever.

But had much to say in judgment about actors and lying frauds who know neither the meaning of the words nor subjects about which they are so hypocritically and sanctimoniously dogmatic.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the question. Which of these commands do you accept and which do you reject?

did answer the question, those are all false commandments, dialogues - your book of forgeries and fallacies.

a&e chose for humanity each individual their own destiny w/ the goal if accomplished admission to the everlasting if granted judgement for their genuine effort.

not the religion of servitude and denial, false 4th century christianity - all three desert religions.

are you condemning the four heavenly exemplars ...

Pssst!

Every time someone has sex with you, if ever, they are having sex with an animal, a strange hybrid between a creepy thing that creeps and swine that do not ruminate who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate the same lies about the law that Jesus lived and died opposing.

... they are having sex with an animal, a strange hybrid between a creepy thing that creeps and swine that do not ruminate who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate the same lies -

funny, that sounds just like the poster - bing ... and actually, everyone else that lives in texas that claims to be a christian.

funny, that sounds just like the poster - bing ... and actually, everyone else that lives in texas that claims to be a christian.

Chill out Dude. Its not an accident.

I am just giving them a taste of their own medicine. Paying them back double in their own coin.

If Ding wasn't such a sanctimonious and pompous ass I would feel sorry for him. And so I don't.

It's not a false religion. Its a very real religion dedicated to openly defying the Law of God, and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus using "the power of death" consequent to defying the commands of God to subjugate and fleece the people of every nation on earth.... for life.

Its a 4th century Roman scam, a joke, that still works like a charm! Look what its done to ding.

The experience the congregation has when defying the Law of God, as ding says, "The soul bursting at the seams", perfectly describes dying "the death", a profound religious experience.

Its just not a good one, anymore than losing your mind and going insane is a good experience.

It is a living HELL, terrifying, trying to deal with life without a functioning brain, a living soul, clinging to archaic superstitious lore, the perverted irrational religious flotsam of a dying age that is contradicted every day and night by reality just like a consuming fire that will never go out.

But they have faith that doing the exact thing that the Law teaches results in death will give them eternal life, after they are used abused confused fleeced by demons daily and die of course

And if you try to alert them to the evil they are mixed up with they accuse you of being a demon!

Damn. Some people.

No wonder Jesus sent legion, Mr. "we are many" into a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Whee! Whee! Whee!

:777:
They are in need of help. Not to be mocked. They are our human family created by the same God, they need help.

They are in need of help. Not to be mocked. They are our human family created by the same God, they need help.
Of course they need help. Which is what I am doing. Paying homage to their bullshit doesn't help

Mockery can play an important role in learning. Mocking something can shock a learner into re-thinking a subject, it can provoke arguments and discussions about a topic. The most obvious use of this is satire, which is mockery for a political purpose, making us think in different ways about important figures, making us see our politicians, our monarchs and presidents, our august leaders in a ridiculous light. Spinoza’s definition of mockery helps us understand why this is such a powerful affect which can nurture learning. This is because it is a “joyful passion” which necessarily increases our powers of thought, making us “imagine” that we “disdain something in a thing we hate”. I think it’s important to note that mockery has its origins in hatred of a “thing”. Now in the case of satire this does not necessarily mean that the satirist hates a “person”, rather the satirist usually hates an idea such as unfairness, hypocrisy, lying, privilege, and then uses a mocking representation of a person to explore this idea. So for example a satirical portrait of the British Queen might present the Queen as a tired, irritable old lady, showing that for all her trappings she is just a “human being” like the rest of us; the source of the hatred here is the concept of the “monarchy” of which the Queen is a representation. The “disdain” comes into the equation because all the “flummery”, the “wealth”, social status, the history and pomposity of ceremony associated with the Queen is “disdained”. The ideas of the flummery is marginalised, hardly regarded: it does not create the desired “affect” of “veneration” or “devotion” which it produces in many people. And so the mocking representation of the Queen disdains that flummery by dressing her say in the clothes of an “ordinary” old lady of her generation. Thus we can see when exploring mockery, teacher can explore this affect in many situations to help students gain an adequate idea of what exactly is the “imagined” object of the disdain in a thing we hate. Spinoza gives a “roadmap” for exploring humor.

"Above all else , the devil can not stand to be mocked." C.S Lewis

So grow a spine and have at it, mock away, (unless it struck a nerve) all in good humor of course!

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem

Last edited:

Forum List

Back