🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Reasons to Believe Jesus is Returning soon

After Jesus saves the Jews they will come to him and notice that he has wounds in his hands and in his feet and ask Jesus what they are. The Jews will believe that since Jesus saved them that He is the God of Israel. Jesus will answer them as follows:

Doctrine and Covenants 45:51-53
51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?
52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.
53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.

Jesus didn't come to repudiate the law but to fulfill the law.

what law could that be ...

the 4th century christian bible, book of forgeries and fallacies, ask the crucifiers - why they crucified jesus ... for towing the line - - good luck for your line of reasoning.

what law could that be ...

the 4th century christian bible, book of forgeries and fallacies, ask the crucifiers - why they crucified jesus ... for towing the line - - good luck for your line of reasoning.
the 10 Commandments! Jesus himself even reiterate these teachings in the gospels.

the 10 Commandments! Jesus himself even reiterate these teachings in the gospels.
the 4th century christian bible, book of forgeries and fallacies ...

never ...

provide the heavenly etched stone tablets claimed by the liar moses and all will be well.

1-4-1 has no idea what was written on those tablets, 10 commandments or letters to ann landers - the heretic destroyed them before they could be read.

liberation theology, self determination is what jesus taught not the christian religion of servitude and denial.

never ...

provide the heavenly etched stone tablets claimed by the liar moses and all will be well.

1-4-1 has no idea what was written on those tablets, 10 commandments or letters to ann landers - the heretic destroyed them before they could be read.

liberation theology, self determination is what jesus taught not the christian religion of servitude and denial.
Why? Don't you trust the historians who wrote the books of the Bible. Jesus himself believed in the 10 commandments because it was he who gave them to Moses. Here is a video that show that Jesus kept the same commandments and taught the same commandments that he gave to Moses.

Why? Don't you trust the historians who wrote the books of the Bible. Jesus himself believed in the 10 commandments because it was he who gave them to Moses. Here is a video that show that Jesus kept the same commandments and taught the same commandments that he gave to Moses.

explain how what you refer to as commandments exist when they were destroyed before being read by anyone - provide the tablets.

explain how what you refer to as commandments exist when they were destroyed before being read by anyone - provide the tablets.
What makes you think they were never read by anyone? Once read, a person simply goes to his fellow man and repeats what he has read and then goes home and writes it down. He then tells others and those others go on to tell others and so on. They preach these teaching in their religious meetings and it becomes a law among all the community. It wasn't that God gave them the law to hide away and never read it or repeat it. These commandments were known among all of Israel and were passed down to their posterity and were well known even in the days of Jesus. Imagine that!

What makes you think they were never read by anyone? Once read, a person simply goes to his fellow man and repeats what he has read and then goes home and writes it down. He then tells others and those others go on to tell others and so on. They preach these teaching in their religious meetings and it becomes a law among all the community. It wasn't that God gave them the law to hide away and never read it or repeat it. These commandments were known among all of Israel and were passed down to their posterity and were well known even in the days of Jesus. Imagine that!

The Code of Hammurabi and the Egyptian Book of the Dead contain the 10 commandments and predate Moses.

Why? Don't you trust the historians who wrote the books of the Bible. Jesus himself believed in the 10 commandments because it was he who gave them to Moses
That includes the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH. He never authorized pagan Sunday

The Code of Hammurabi and the Egyptian Book of the Dead contain the 10 commandments and predate Moses.
I don't argue that such laws never existed in the earth before Moses. It is difficult to imagine that from Adam to Noah and from Noah to the days of Moses that God did not give his people laws to live by. I'm sure that law was established from the beginning and filtered throughout all the world. The children of Israel were in bondage to the Egyptians for many years and God thought it wise to again establish his laws among his people upon freeing them from Egyptian bondage. Thus God in His power wrote upon the tablets with his own hand the 10 commandments. They were also known as the covenant and were kept in the ark. Thus the ark was known as the Ark of the Covenant. We don't have the originals today but they were preached and shared among the children of Israel and we have a record today in the Old Testament of the 10 commandments.

What makes you think they were never read by anyone?

you've lost your way ...

1718582269963.png

the liar moses destroyed them before they were ever read by anyone. the entire account is a fairy tail.

destroyed in a jealous outrage they were unable to control - an inexplicable event there exist no resolution than purposeful deception - throughout all three desert religions.

The Code of Hammurabi and the Egyptian Book of the Dead contain (the) 10 commandments and predate Moses.

that may very well be where what is written in their desert bibles came from ...

- that is not to say, you either know what was written on those tablets destroyed by moses whether authentic or not.

you've lost your way ...

View attachment 963376

the liar moses destroyed them before they were ever read by anyone. the entire account is a fairy tail.

destroyed in a jealous outrage they were unable to control - an inexplicable event there exist no resolution than purposeful deception - throughout all three desert religions.
You are right that the original stone tablets were destroyed as mentioned in Exodus 32. However, the Lord had Moses make two other stone tablets and the Lord again wrote the law upon them as mentioned in Exodus 34 which were kept in the Ark of the Covenant.

You are right that the original stone tablets were destroyed as mentioned in Exodus 32. However, the Lord had Moses make two other stone tablets and the Lord again wrote the law upon them as mentioned in Exodus 34 which were kept in the Ark of the Covenant.

So they must be in Axum, Ethiopia.

I don't argue that such laws never existed in the earth before Moses. It is difficult to imagine that from Adam to Noah and from Noah to the days of Moses that God did not give his people laws to live by. I'm sure that law was established from the beginning and filtered throughout all the world. The children of Israel were in bondage to the Egyptians for many years and God thought it wise to again establish his laws among his people upon freeing them from Egyptian bondage. Thus God in His power wrote upon the tablets with his own hand the 10 commandments. They were also known as the covenant and were kept in the ark. Thus the ark was known as the Ark of the Covenant. We don't have the originals today but they were preached and shared among the children of Israel and we have a record today in the Old Testament of the 10 commandments.

The Jews weren't slaves in Egypt. Egypt controlled Canaan.

The Jews weren't slaves in Egypt. Egypt controlled Canaan.
Read Genesis 47. When Jacob took his family to Egypt they because slaves or also translated as servants. See the various translations for the word עֲבָדִ֖ים (‘ă·ḇā·ḏîm) at Biblehub.

Forum List

Back