🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Reasons to Believe Jesus is Returning soon

That includes the SEVENTH DAY SABBATH. He never authorized pagan Sunday
Christians commemorate the resurrection.

the resurrection was on a sunday ....

"Remember the sabbath, to keep it holy.” ...

the sabbath is what the heavens referred to for their creation, garden earth - with its completion as a - sabbath - to keep holy ...

1718592707441.png

which all 3 desert religions have failed miserably to honor.

Read Genesis 47. When Jacob took his family to Egypt they because slaves or also translated as servants. See the various translations for the word עֲבָדִ֖ים (‘ă·ḇā·ḏîm) at Biblehub.

The Exodus is a Bronze Age myth. It didn't happen. The Jews were just a landless Canaanite tribe. Egypt controlled Canaan and Sinai.

And so, yeh, I think this latest development in Christ's Church is a CLEAR and unmistakable sign that Jesus just has to come back SOON

Jesus is coming soon? Pssst! Jesus came thousands of years ago and fulfilled his purpose.

You have the Law, the prophets, the Gospels, acts, letters, revelation. What are you waiting for?

If you read the prediction very carefully you will see that Jesus is never coming back, ever.

So stop filling your mouth with such lies.

What it says is that at "the last trumpet blast" (a metaphor for a prophet (like Elijah who was called "the trumpet of God")) Jesus will emerge from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for millennia and "every eye will see him" just means everyone will understand the simple truths that he was teaching on how to correctly understand the words and subjects of the law, and do it, the only way to understand and comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of ETERNAL LIFE virtually ending DEATH, a curse, the consequence for failing to fulfill the Laws demands whether you have made great errors in your own speculations or were misled yourself.

Only when your eyes see what he taught will Jesus return in the same way they saw him leave.

Do you want to meet Jesus face to face in those very same clouds that he disappeared behind?

Prove it. Start ascending.

Last edited:
^interprets Leviticus 18:22 as it's ok for men to have sex with men :rolleyes:
Right! The subject of the law is not sex. Pervert.

Its about ball-less fags like you who lift your skirt and let another man defile and contaminate your mind with his vile and loathsome uncircumcised flesh creating a barrier between you and he who truly is God effectively murdering your mind, by misleading you to worship and eat a lifeless matzo for spiritual life which can neither see, hear, speak, walk, has no life to give and is not God

You bend over and lift your skirt in full view of everyone every mass openly fornicating in public! An orgy of men, women, children, old, and young, rich and poor, great and small, so called pillars of the community, openly and brazenly screwing each other, defying God, with babies watching.

You are so disgusting! Foul demoniacal ejaculate always dripping from your unclean lips. Sucker.

Last edited:
Right! The subject of the law is not sex. Pervert.

Its about ball-less fags like you who lift your skirt and let another man defile and contaminate your mind with his vile and loathsome uncircumcised flesh creating a barrier between you and he who truly is God effectively murdering your mind, by misleading you to worship and eat a lifeless matzo for spiritual life which can neither see, hear, speak, walk, has no life to give and is not God

You bend over and lift your skirt in full view of everyone every mass openly fornicating in public! An orgy of men, women, children, old, and young, rich and poor, great and small, so called pillars of the community, openly and brazenly screwing each other, defying God, with babies watching.

You are so disgusting! Foul demoniacal ejaculate always dripping from your unclean lips. Sucker.
The subject of the law in Leviticus are commands against perverted sex, dummy.

It’s been 2,000 years since He was here last.

Maybe He’ll be back in another 2,000.

In the meantime, don’t hold your breath.

It’s been 2,000 years since He was here last.

Maybe He’ll be back in another 2,000.

Pssst! Like a thief in the night, in an extremely disturbing disguise, he's back "in the flesh" and people are still as pissed off embarrassed and confounded by his revelation as they ever were.

Open your eyes. Hear the trumpet, see Jesus emerging from the clouds that have obscured him.

Just watch. The celestial powers have been shaken, the stars are falling from the sky, mountains crumbling into the sea, valleys are being "lifted up" and happy is the person who comprehends.

Last edited:
Jesus established ONE Church... Easy to count, huh? :)

Protestant communities are called by this One Church "ecclesial communities" and are only imperfectly part of THE Church, the original, which is the Catholic Church. If you go back in history to the first century, you will find CATHOLICISM. .. Eucharist, confession to a priest and so on..

So the Church existed for 1521 years until Luther-- apostate Catholic priest who didn't want to maintain priestly celibacy (etc)-- broke with the Church

And it was bad, the Division that ensued... very bad. 500 years later, most Protestants do not have the first clue about Catholicism and so they have all these myths, fostered by their agenda-driven pastors who hate the Catholic Church (competition?).

But still the CC survived.. and I suppose it still survives, but NOT in the same form as before! In 1958, the Vatican was taken over by crooks, anti-Christian people who had their own nefarious reasons for wanting Catholicism to drop dead.

To some, it appears they got what they wanted. And yet, Traditional Catholicism lives on in SSPX Churches and in the Sedvacantist Churches.

I think that this is the final straw for Jesus... the Church being essentially commandeered by anti-Christs. True, a lot of priests are sincerely Catholic, so this takeover is not absolute at all. And yet...

Well, I know more about all this than most or all posters here and there is also EXPERIENCE that informs me.

And so, yeh, I think this latest development in Christ's Church is a CLEAR and unmistakable sign that Jesus just has to come back SOON
Catholicisms own translating prove them a false religion. Its why the protestants ran to start with. Jesus was NEVER with Catholicism. Protestants tried to fix it but fixed very little.

Catholicisms own translating prove them a false religion
It's not a false religion. Its a very real religion dedicated to openly defying the Law of God, and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus using "the power of death" consequent to defying the commands of God to subjugate and fleece the people of every nation on earth.... for life.

Its a 4th century Roman scam, a joke, that still works like a charm! Look what its done to ding.

The experience the congregation has when defying the Law of God, as ding says, "The soul bursting at the seams", perfectly describes dying "the death", a profound religious experience.

Its just not a good one, anymore than losing your mind and going insane is a good experience.

It is a living HELL, terrifying, trying to deal with life without a functioning brain, a living soul, clinging to archaic superstitious lore, the perverted irrational religious flotsam of a dying age that is contradicted every day and night by reality just like a consuming fire that will never go out.

But they have faith that doing the exact thing that the Law teaches results in death will give them eternal life, after they are used abused confused fleeced by demons daily and die of course

And if you try to alert them to the evil they are mixed up with they accuse you of being a demon!

Damn. Some people.

No wonder Jesus sent legion, Mr. "we are many" into a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Whee! Whee! Whee!

:777:

Last edited:
It's not a false religion. Its a very real religion dedicated to openly defying the Law of God, and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus using "the power of death" consequent to defying the commands of God to subjugate and fleece the people of every nation on earth.... for life.

Its a 4th century Roman scam, a joke, that still works like a charm! Look what its done to ding.

The experience the congregation has when defying the Law of God, as ding says, "The soul bursting at the seams", perfectly describes dying "the death", a profound religious experience.

Its just not a good one, anymore than losing your mind and going insane is a good experience.

It is a living HELL, terrifying, trying to deal with life without a functioning brain, a living soul, clinging to archaic superstitious lore, the perverted irrational religious flotsam of a dying age that is contradicted every day and night by reality just like a consuming fire that will never go out.

But they have faith that doing the exact thing that the Law teaches results in death will give them eternal life, after they are used abused confused fleeced by demons daily and die of course

And if you try to alert them to the evil they are mixed up with they accuse you of being a demon!

Damn. Some people.

No wonder Jesus sent legion, Mr. "we are many" into a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Whee! Whee! Whee!

:777:
Says the guy who think Leviticus 18:22 is a command for men to have sex with men.

Says the guy who think Leviticus 18:22 is a command for men to have sex with men.
Thats not what I said. I said that that Law has nothing at all to do with sex. Try to keep up.

But whats up with the focus on gay men? I heard that some women also enjoy "taboo" things.

In fact I once heard a woman say that what she misses the most about Sodom was the Sodomy. However it could have been a man. I heard it in the "Year One", a very very long time ago. :auiqs.jpg:

Have you never partaken? Never let Mary Margret kiss your dooflopis? Did you ever go down to confession feeling absolutely filthy telling a priest just how sorry you were for doing the deed?

It must really suck being you. Freaking phony piece of shit liar. Relax asshole... Its OK to like it...

ITS NOT A SIN.

I heard a rumor that Jesus got head from the woman by the well. :boobies: Does this shock you? Dick.

Last edited:
Thats not what I said. I said that that Law has nothing at all to do with sex. Try to keep up.

But whats up with the focus on gay men? I heard that some women also enjoy "taboo" things.

In fact I once heard a woman say that what she misses the most about Sodom was the Sodomy.

Have you never partaken? Never let Mary Margret kiss your dooflopis? Did you ever go to confession feeling absolutely filthy telling a priest just how sorry you were for doing the deed?

It must really suck being you. Freaking phony piece of shit liar. Relax asshole... Its OK to like it...

ITS NOT A SIN.

I heard a rumor that Jesus got head from the woman by the well. :boobies: Does this shock you? Dick.
The focus is on your asinine BS interpretations. Like your not admitting Leviticus 18:22 is a command against homosexual relations. So keep posting your subversions and I'll keep using this as an example of your biases. :)

So keep posting your subversions and I'll keep using this as an example of your biases.
Hello. You are the one providing examples of your biases against innocent people based on sex.

:nocknockHT:

Face it pervert, you will never comprehend the Law, the firmament (basis) of Heaven which stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

So have a great time feeling guilty for the rest of your life for that which is not sinful howling in a tomb, as lifeless as a corpse, for doing that which is sinful, by turning to a matzo for spiritual life,

praying to a false trinity, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, misleading others to their demise.

MURDERER!

Last edited:
Hello. You are the one providing examples of your biases against innocent people based on sex.

:nocknockHT:

Face it pervert, you will never comprehend the Law, the firmament (basis) of Heaven which stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

So have a great time feeling guilty for the rest of your life for that which is not sinful howling in a tomb, as lifeless as a corpse, for doing that which is sinful, by turning to a matzo for spiritual life,

praying to a false trinity, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, misleading others to their demise.

MURDERER!
No. I am using a bible verse to show the hypocrisy of your agenda. You preach against violations of the law while not honoring the law yourself.

Repeat after me... Leviticus 18:22 is a command against butt fucking other men.

Forum List

Back