Zone1 Reasons to Believe Jesus is Returning soon

They are in need of help. Not to be mocked. They are our human family created by the same God, they need help.
Also I should mention the fact that the specified reprehensible 'beliefs' perpetuated by these people who need help are responsible for the unspeakable suffering of billions of people over thousands of years. I should be nice? I don't think so. They are here of their own free will in a forum set aside to discussing beliefs. I'm not egging churches, heckling priests, or bothering anyone about any religion IRL. Compared to what they deserve, mocking them is being kind.

Excoriating them is even kinder, doing them a service, a favor for which they can never repay.

Pssst!

Every time someone has sex with you, if ever, they are having sex with an animal, a strange hybrid between a creepy thing that creeps and swine that do not ruminate who has allowed satan to enter his mind to perpetuate the same lies about the law that Jesus lived and died opposing.
Says the guy who rationalizes Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command to not butt fuck other men.

did answer the question, those are all false commandments, dialogues - your book of forgeries and fallacies.

a&e chose for humanity each individual their own destiny w/ the goal if accomplished admission to the everlasting if granted judgement for their genuine effort.

not the religion of servitude and denial, false 4th century christianity - all three desert religions.

are you condemning the four heavenly exemplars ...
Your non-answer leads me to believe you don't believe it is perverse to butt fuck other men.

Says the guy who rationalizes Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command to not butt fuck other men.

Says the guy who is oblivious to the fact that repeating butt fucking other men over and over and over is only openly revealing a terminal perversion within himself. You should be ashamed dude

Whats your position on blow jobs professor? Cunnilingus? Jerking off? Very naughty things? :auiqs.jpg:

It really must suck being you.

Or your boyfriend or girlfriend or the sow of your dreams for that matter.

Moron.

Your non-answer leads me to believe you don't believe it is perverse to butt fuck other men.

frankly, what they do in public is more a matter of concern than what they do in private ...

- all four, jesus, mary, joseph and mary magdalene were swingers.
are you condemning the four heavenly exemplars ...

does your hatred for swingers cause you to condemn the four heavenly exemplars -

do you yet understand the events of the 1st century - the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry ... the opposite the crucifiers wrote in their christian bible.

it's bing who prances as a chicken with their head removed.

Says the guy who is oblivious to the fact that repeating butt fucking other men over and over and over is only openly revealing a terminal perversion within himself. You should be ashamed dude

Whats your position on blow jobs professor? Cunnilingus? Jerking off? Very naughty things? :auiqs.jpg:

It really must suck being you.

Or your boyfriend or girlfriend or the sow of your dreams for that matter.

Moron.
No, it's a reminder to everyone how YOU defend it.

frankly, what they do in public is more a matter of concern than what they do in private ...

does your hatred for swingers cause you to condemn the four heavenly exemplars -

do you yet understand the events of the 1st century - the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry ... the opposite the crucifiers wrote in their christian bible.

it's bing who prances as a chicken with their head removed.
So then you - like Hobelim - disagree with the command to not butt fuck other men?

Also I should mention the fact that the specified reprehensible 'beliefs' perpetuated by these people who need help are responsible for the unspeakable suffering of billions of people over thousands of years. I should be nice? I don't think so. They are here of their own free will in a forum set aside to discussing beliefs. I'm not egging churches, heckling priests, or bothering anyone about any religion IRL. Compared to what they deserve, mocking them is being kind.

Excoriating them is even kinder, doing them a service, a favor for which they can never repay.
Satan is the cause of the darkness-2Cor 11:12-15)

So then you - like Hobelim - disagree with the command to not butt fuck other men?

are the 1st century heavenly exemplars your enemy the sane as hobe ...

your choice to be a crucifier, the liar moses and their false commandments is no excuse for your own behavior.

are the 1st century heavenly exemplars your enemy the sane as hobe ...

your choice to be a crucifier, the liar moses and their false commandments is no excuse for your own behavior.
Can't bring yourself to comment on it, huh. You probably reject them all.

do you hate them as well ...

moses is a liar, your hero - there are no heavenly commandments the three desert religions are one in the same.
That's not the point. The point is they clearly say what they say. And if you and hobelim can't acknowledge what they clearly say, then it's because of your bias.

then it's because of your bias.
- all four, jesus, mary, joseph and mary magdalene are swingers.

- this entire exchange has been about your bigotry - what people do in their bedrooms ... is non of your business.

you fail again to realize the true events of the 1st century, the refutiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry - that is what they gave their lives for ...

it is bing who to this day crucifies them for their defense of the heavens.

- this entire exchange has been about your bigotry - what people do in their bedrooms ... is non of your business.

you fail again to realize the true events of the 1st century, the refutiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry - that is what they gave their lives for ...

it is bing who to this day crucifies them for their defense of the heavens.
Nope. It's about idiotic interpretations.

But please feel free to screw as many men in the butt that you want and feel free to believe that Leviticus 18:22 tells you it's ok to do it.

Nope. It's about idiotic interpretations.
- all four, jesus, mary, joseph and mary magdalene were swingers.

wrong, there is no interpretation of the heavenly personification for their exemplars during that time and the message they conveyed to live freely. they in the end will be the judge and jury for each individuals accomplishments.

you simply live in selfish denial for all but your own personal rewards.

wrong, there is no interpretation of the heavenly personification for their exemplars during that time and the message they conveyed to live freely. they in the end will be the judge and jury for each individuals accomplishments.

you simply live in selfish denial for all but your own personal rewards.
Leviticus 18:22 has no room for interpretation. It's 100% clear and unambiguous. So morons like hobelim - who use the bible as a law book to bash Christians - proves he is full of shit when he argues God doesn't care about sexual preferences.

Last edited:
In the Book of Revelation in chapter 5, we learn of a book that was sealed on the back with seven seals. Only the Lamb of God could loose or open the seals. In chapter 6, the Lamb begins opening the seals. To the prophet Joseph Smith, the interpretation of the Book and what each of the seals represented was given.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed? A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

Here we learn that the Book contained the will, mysteries, and works of God and the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence. We then learn that each of the seals contain the things of each of the 7 thousand year periods of the earth's temporal existence. The temporal existence of the earth is from the fall of Adam and Eve to the time this earth will be renewed to its celestial glory. So the first thousand years is from the fall of Adam to shortly after Adams death since Adam lived to 930 years old after the fall. The seventh thousand year period will be the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on the earth.

Summary of the Seven Seals

First SealFirst 1000 yearsEnochWhite horse
Second SealSecond 1000 yearsWars and the FloodRed horse
Third SealThird 1000 yearsFaminesBlack horse
Fourth SealFourth 1000 yearsEmpiresPale horse
Fifth SealFifth 1000 yearsMartyrs
Sixth SealSixth 1000 yearsRestoration and natural calamities
Seventh SealSeventh 1000 yearsMillennium

My personal view is that Jesus came in the last years of the fourth seal and was crucified and resurrected in the final year of the 4th seal which I believe was 33 A.D. Thus the 5th seal would end in 1033 and the 6th seal would end in 2033. Jesus' second coming is prophesied to come after the 7th seal opens according to the Book of Revelation. Some people believe that we are already in the 7th seal and the second coming could come very soon. These are some of the reasons I believe that the second coming of Christ could be within a young person's life time.

In the Book of Revelation in chapter 5, we learn of a book that was sealed on the back with seven seals. Only the Lamb of God could loose or open the seals. In chapter 6, the Lamb begins opening the seals. To the prophet Joseph Smith, the interpretation of the Book and what each of the seals represented was given.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed? A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

Here we learn that the Book contained the will, mysteries, and works of God and the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence. We then learn that each of the seals contain the things of each of the 7 thousand year periods of the earth's temporal existence. The temporal existence of the earth is from the fall of Adam and Eve to the time this earth will be renewed to its celestial glory. So the first thousand years is from the fall of Adam to shortly after Adams death since Adam lived to 930 years old after the fall. The seventh thousand year period will be the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on the earth.

Summary of the Seven Seals

First SealFirst 1000 yearsEnochWhite horse
Second SealSecond 1000 yearsWars and the FloodRed horse
Third SealThird 1000 yearsFaminesBlack horse
Fourth SealFourth 1000 yearsEmpiresPale horse
Fifth SealFifth 1000 yearsMartyrs
Sixth SealSixth 1000 yearsRestoration and natural calamities
Seventh SealSeventh 1000 yearsMillennium

My personal view is that Jesus came in the last years of the fourth seal and was crucified and resurrected in the final year of the 4th seal which I believe was 33 A.D. Thus the 5th seal would end in 1033 and the 6th seal would end in 2033. Jesus' second coming is prophesied to come after the 7th seal opens according to the Book of Revelation. Some people believe that we are already in the 7th seal and the second coming could come very soon. These are some of the reasons I believe that the second coming of Christ could be within a young person's life time.
The presence began here-Rev 6:2--Jesus comes to earth here-Rev 19:11=armageddon. 99% on earth will not like that event.

Forum List

Back