Religious prejudice

Lets see perhaps the people that do this can explain to us why they do it?

A Christian does something, some crime, some attack, something. The response is that the religion was to blame, that this person did what they did BECAUSE they were a Christian.

A Muslim does something, some crime some attack, something. The response from the same people that accuse the Christian of being motivated by Religion is that this Muslim or Muslims did what they did without regards to the religion, that the religion had nothing to do with the action they took.

Perhaps it is because a Christian being blamed won't result in retaliation for the claim, but a Muslim being blamed can and does result in retaliation almost every time?
Examples?

I admit, I do get awfully tired of right wing so called Christian prejudice.

Republican Christians are a new sect of Christianity that worships corporations and money. And they despise the poor and the sick.

That;s a flat out lie

The most conservative state in America donates the most.
Charitable Giving By State: Are Republicans More Generous Than Democrats, Or Just More
Religious?

The study, which compared IRS data from 2012 with data from 2006, showed that the 17 most “generous” states -- as measured by the percentage of their income they donated to charity -- voted for Mitt Romney in the last presidential election. The seven states at the bottom of the list, meanwhile, voted for Barack Obama.
Donation levels have absolutely nothing to do with religious prejudice.
In fact donation is sometimes a way to highlight prejudice.

Last edited:
Lots of so called Christians.....

Now all has become lots?
no , it's still all.

Then you're still wrong.
Nope, fact is all western religions have a built in prejudice.
If they didn't then phrases like "I've been saved" etc would lose all meaning and those faiths would cease to function.

Your ignorance and bigotry are your own burden.

Lots of so called Christians.....

Now all has become lots?
no , it's still all.

Then you're still wrong.
If they didn't then phrases like "I've been saved" etc would lose all meaning and those faiths would cease to function.

I'm neither =no burden.

A Christian does something, some crime, some attack, something. The response is that the religion was to blame, that this person did what they did BECAUSE they were a Christian.

A Muslim does something, some crime some attack, something. The response from the same people that accuse the Christian of being motivated by Religion is that this Muslim or Muslims did what they did without regards to the religion, that the religion had nothing to do with the action they took.

Perhaps it is because a Christian being blamed won't result in retaliation for the claim, but a Muslim being blamed can and does result in retaliation almost every time?
Religious prejudice manifests when someone of a given religion commits a crime, where those hostile to that religion assume all persons of that faith are likewise criminals and predisposed to committing criminal acts – it's known as a composition fallacy.

Let's look at an example of a Christian being responsible for a mass shooting, killing dozens – to other Christians the crime belongs to the shooter alone, it's assumed he's mentally ill, and even if it's determined his Christian faith played a role in the shooting, the individual is perceived to not be representative of all Christians, nor is Christianity as a faith blamed for the mass shooting.

Now, we have the same mass shooting, dozens killed, but this time a Muslim is responsible – those hostile to Islam will assume that the shooter acted on his faith alone, that all Muslims are capable of such crimes because they believe Islam is a 'terrorist religion,' and Islam as a faith should be held responsible for the mass shooting, ignoring the possibility that a Muslim can act on his own, having nothing to do with his religion.

Again, that's religious prejudice.
Remind me again of the HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of examples of Christians being terrorists? I can point you to hundreds of thousands of Muslims being terrorists AND CITING their religion as the reason the commit terror.

Yes indeed. It's Christians that fly airplanes into tall buildings. It's Christians that take 200 girls hostage for the purpose of selling them to sex traffickers. It's the Christians that bombed the marathon. It's Christians that drag Muslims from their homes and chop off their heads. It's Christians that take young girls and make them available for repeated rape by their soldiers.

Now all has become lots?
no , it's still all.

Then you're still wrong.

I'm neither =no burden.

You're a burden on the truth.

From my own observations, I've witnessed you attacking Christians. Many times, just as the post to which I am responding, you attack them without any provocation at all. On the other hand, I have as yet to witness a Christian attacking you.

And what do you mean by 'attacking'? If a Christian tries to use their religion as justification for treating someone else like shit, I'll call them on it.

In my own life, that's rarely an issue. On this board, it happens more often.

Actually, I was not responding to you.
You can't use that dodge on an open thread
Besides ,I and everyone has seen you answer questions and comment on posts that were not directed at you.
Could you be anyless chicken shit.

Why not when it is true? I have not followed Skylar or whatever his name is. I have seen many posts made by you. I responded to you because I had knowledge of your posts. I don't know if Skylar make a habit of bashing Christians without provocation or not. I do know that you do.
False never bashed anyone without provocation.
As always you're talking out your ass.

You and Starkey are two of the biggest Christian bashers and bigots on USMB.

no , it's still all.

Then you're still wrong.

I'm neither =no burden.

You're a burden on the truth.
Would that be a subjective or objection burden. ?

And what do you mean by 'attacking'? If a Christian tries to use their religion as justification for treating someone else like shit, I'll call them on it.

In my own life, that's rarely an issue. On this board, it happens more often.

Besides ,I and everyone has seen you answer questions and comment on posts that were not directed at you.

Why not when it is true? I have not followed Skylar or whatever his name is. I have seen many posts made by you. I responded to you because I had knowledge of your posts. I don't know if Skylar make a habit of bashing Christians without provocation or not. I do know that you do.

Your whining is not evidence of me attacking Christians without provocation , because there is none.

Your whining is not evidence of me attacking Christians without provocation , because there is none.

Hate has eaten away all your reasoning. You are one sick puppy.

Religious prejudice manifests when someone of a given religion commits a crime, where those hostile to that religion assume all persons of that faith are likewise criminals and predisposed to committing criminal acts – it's known as a composition fallacy.

Let's look at an example of a Christian being responsible for a mass shooting, killing dozens – to other Christians the crime belongs to the shooter alone, it's assumed he's mentally ill, and even if it's determined his Christian faith played a role in the shooting, the individual is perceived to not be representative of all Christians, nor is Christianity as a faith blamed for the mass shooting.

Now, we have the same mass shooting, dozens killed, but this time a Muslim is responsible – those hostile to Islam will assume that the shooter acted on his faith alone, that all Muslims are capable of such crimes because they believe Islam is a 'terrorist religion,' and Islam as a faith should be held responsible for the mass shooting, ignoring the possibility that a Muslim can act on his own, having nothing to do with his religion.

Remind me again of the HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of examples of Christians being terrorists? I can point you to hundreds of thousands of Muslims being terrorists AND CITING their religion as the reason the commit terror.

Yes indeed. It's Christians that fly airplanes into tall buildings. It's Christians that take 200 girls hostage for the purpose of selling them to sex traffickers. It's the Christians that bombed the marathon. It's Christians that drag Muslims from their homes and chop off their heads. It's Christians that take young girls and make them available for repeated rape by their soldiers.
It very likely could have been .
There's a shit load of evidence pointing out that Christians have done the very same things throughout history.

Is that your way admitting your claim is bullshit?

There's a shit load of evidence pointing out that Christians have done the very same things throughout history.
Ya cause after all what happened 500 years ago is relevant to today right? Want to provide some current figures? I can of Muslim terrorists thousands upon thousands of them, where exactly is your equivalent Christian acts? Ohh wait 500 years ago, right that is all you have.

You poor little thing. The mean old Christians have so abused you.

Is that your way admitting your claim is bullshit?

No. It's my way of stating a fact. You and Starkey are so obsessed with your hatred for Christians it is destroying the both of you.

Examples?

Republican Christians are a new sect of Christianity that worships corporations and money. And they despise the poor and the sick.

That;s a flat out lie

Charitable Giving By State: Are Republicans More Generous Than Democrats, Or Just More
Religious?

The study, which compared IRS data from 2012 with data from 2006, showed that the 17 most “generous” states -- as measured by the percentage of their income they donated to charity -- voted for Mitt Romney in the last presidential election. The seven states at the bottom of the list, meanwhile, voted for Barack Obama.
great comeback when someone gives an absolute falsehood you come back with a asinine comment like this. But you say nothing, nothing about his off topic comment.

You poor little thing. The mean old Christians have so abused you.

0, member: 29614"]

Ya cause after all what happened 500 years ago is relevant to today right? Want to provide some current figures? I can of Muslim terrorists thousands upon thousands of them, where exactly is your equivalent Christian acts? Ohh wait 500 years ago, right that is all you have.[/QUOTE]it's all I need, unlike yourself

Examples?

That;s a flat out lie

Religious?

great comeback when someone gives an absolute falsehood you come back with a asinine comment like this. But you say nothing, nothing about his off topic comment.
Why state the obvious?

Forum List

Back