Religious prejudice

The average Muslim is more hardcore about Islam than even the most hardcore evangelical Christian. Dis Islam or Mohammed and much of the Muslim world will riot. Dis Jesus and no one anywhere does a thing. Christians are fairly described as 'cafeteria Christians.' They pick and choose what to follow but ignore most of the Bible and theocratic laws. When was the last time a Christian on religious grounds executed a fellow Christian for adultery as per God's law? 17th century was the last time, I looked it up the other day for another thread. Last time Muslims did? Probably earlier today.

That's the difference. Christians are liars, hypocrites, and 'casually Christian.' Muslims are ultra devout even among the least devout of them.

That's why they'll win.
Muslims follow satan. In the end Christ wins, good luck.
This sort of ignorance and hate will never win.

In my experience religious people are the most prejudice.

From my own observations, I've witnessed you attacking Christians. Many times, just as the post to which I am responding, you attack them without any provocation at all. On the other hand, I have as yet to witness a Christian attacking you.

And what do you mean by 'attacking'? If a Christian tries to use their religion as justification for treating someone else like shit, I'll call them on it.

In my own life, that's rarely an issue. On this board, it happens more often.

Actually, I was not responding to you.

Lets see perhaps the people that do this can explain to us why they do it?

A Christian does something, some crime, some attack, something. The response is that the religion was to blame, that this person did what they did BECAUSE they were a Christian.

A Muslim does something, some crime some attack, something. The response from the same people that accuse the Christian of being motivated by Religion is that this Muslim or Muslims did what they did without regards to the religion, that the religion had nothing to do with the action they took.

Perhaps it is because a Christian being blamed won't result in retaliation for the claim, but a Muslim being blamed can and does result in retaliation almost every time?
Religious prejudice manifests when someone of a given religion commits a crime, where those hostile to that religion assume all persons of that faith are likewise criminals and predisposed to committing criminal acts – it's known as a composition fallacy.

Let's look at an example of a Christian being responsible for a mass shooting, killing dozens – to other Christians the crime belongs to the shooter alone, it's assumed he's mentally ill, and even if it's determined his Christian faith played a role in the shooting, the individual is perceived to not be representative of all Christians, nor is Christianity as a faith blamed for the mass shooting.

Now, we have the same mass shooting, dozens killed, but this time a Muslim is responsible – those hostile to Islam will assume that the shooter acted on his faith alone, that all Muslims are capable of such crimes because they believe Islam is a 'terrorist religion,' and Islam as a faith should be held responsible for the mass shooting, ignoring the possibility that a Muslim can act on his own, having nothing to do with his religion.

Again, that's religious prejudice.

Is that prejudice solely at the feet of Christians or is it applied across the board though? Can you prove that only Christians are at fault here? If so, provide your proof.

Christian lives matter no more or no less than any other lives, the problem is Christians think they do.

Every Christian you've ever met has told you that? Or is it just your mindless bigotry that makes you say that?
Nobody had to tell my [sic] that....

Isn't that convenient?
Nice edit , why do you feel the need to intentionally misrepsent what I posted?
Didn't think you needed to be spoon fed.
Lots of so called Christians (mostly evangelicals) have no problem telling others that since they found Jesus they are more special and their lives are more important than us sinners , atheists, jews, Muslims etc.
How do I know this?
Simple, I've been in showbiz for most of my adult life.
For several years I was the technical director of the gardener spring auditorium.
Part of the job was booking "acts", you'd be surprised at how many "churches " rent space to hold their meetings.
I've done countless come to Jesus "events".
Without fail the preacher will proclaim that the congregation is chosen by God and more important than the people and groups I've
already mentioned.
I've even had people demand a discount on the rental price because they were Christian.
If that's not an example of Christian hubris then none exists.

From my own observations, I've witnessed you attacking Christians. Many times, just as the post to which I am responding, you attack them without any provocation at all. On the other hand, I have as yet to witness a Christian attacking you.

And what do you mean by 'attacking'? If a Christian tries to use their religion as justification for treating someone else like shit, I'll call them on it.

Wait, let me get this right..... YOU HAVE noticed "Christians" on this board attacking others.... BUT never noticed anyone protecting Muslims, making excuses for them or claiming that Muslims involved in attacks were NOT doing that for Islam, RIGHT?
That's not what she said .
Besides it's off topic and a dodge.

Those who thump the loudest are also those who choose NOT to live as Jesus taught.

Why is that?

And why do they always say they know what "god" wants the rest of us to do while giving them a pass on their worst behavior?

You can't use that dodge on an open thread
Besides ,I and everyone has seen you answer questions and comment on posts that were not directed at you.
Could you be anyless chicken shit.

A Christian does something, some crime, some attack, something. The response is that the religion was to blame, that this person did what they did BECAUSE they were a Christian.

A Muslim does something, some crime some attack, something. The response from the same people that accuse the Christian of being motivated by Religion is that this Muslim or Muslims did what they did without regards to the religion, that the religion had nothing to do with the action they took.

Perhaps it is because a Christian being blamed won't result in retaliation for the claim, but a Muslim being blamed can and does result in retaliation almost every time?
Religious prejudice manifests when someone of a given religion commits a crime, where those hostile to that religion assume all persons of that faith are likewise criminals and predisposed to committing criminal acts – it's known as a composition fallacy.

Let's look at an example of a Christian being responsible for a mass shooting, killing dozens – to other Christians the crime belongs to the shooter alone, it's assumed he's mentally ill, and even if it's determined his Christian faith played a role in the shooting, the individual is perceived to not be representative of all Christians, nor is Christianity as a faith blamed for the mass shooting.

Now, we have the same mass shooting, dozens killed, but this time a Muslim is responsible – those hostile to Islam will assume that the shooter acted on his faith alone, that all Muslims are capable of such crimes because they believe Islam is a 'terrorist religion,' and Islam as a faith should be held responsible for the mass shooting, ignoring the possibility that a Muslim can act on his own, having nothing to do with his religion.

To the dork that posted winner

Allah Akbar

The average Muslim is more hardcore about Islam than even the most hardcore evangelical Christian. Dis Islam or Mohammed and much of the Muslim world will riot. Dis Jesus and no one anywhere does a thing. Christians are fairly described as 'cafeteria Christians.' They pick and choose what to follow but ignore most of the Bible and theocratic laws. When was the last time a Christian on religious grounds executed a fellow Christian for adultery as per God's law? 17th century was the last time, I looked it up the other day for another thread. Last time Muslims did? Probably earlier today.

That's the difference. Christians are liars, hypocrites, and 'casually Christian.' Muslims are ultra devout even among the least devout of them.

That's why they'll win.
LOL
Osama bin Laden, bragging of the 9/11 attacks during a video-taped November, 2001 meeting.

"Be cheerful, for you have only moments between you and your eternity, after which a happy and satisfying life begins...

"Remember: it is a raid for the sake of Allah. Recite the prayer. As you take the seat, recite the prayer. Mention Allah a lot. When the hijacking begins, "Shout Allah is great because this shout strikes terrors in the hearts of the infidels

"And the moment of death should be accompanied by the basic statement of belief recited by all Muslims at the call to prayer. Seconds before the target, your last words should be, 'there is no god but Allah. Mohammed is his messenger!."

Now chuck up another air ball so we can start calling you AB

Examples?

I admit, I do get awfully tired of right wing so called Christian prejudice.

Republican Christians are a new sect of Christianity that worships corporations and money. And they despise the poor and the sick.

Besides ,I and everyone has seen you answer questions and comment on posts that were not directed at you.

Why not when it is true? I have not followed Skylar or whatever his name is. I have seen many posts made by you. I responded to you because I had knowledge of your posts. I don't know if Skylar make a habit of bashing Christians without provocation or not. I do know that you do.

Examples?

I admit, I do get awfully tired of right wing so called Christian prejudice.

Republican Christians are a new sect of Christianity that worships corporations and money. And they despise the poor and the sick.

That;s a flat out lie

The most conservative state in America donates the most.
Charitable Giving By State: Are Republicans More Generous Than Democrats, Or Just More
Religious?

The study, which compared IRS data from 2012 with data from 2006, showed that the 17 most “generous” states -- as measured by the percentage of their income they donated to charity -- voted for Mitt Romney in the last presidential election. The seven states at the bottom of the list, meanwhile, voted for Barack Obama.

Christ foretold of the way Christians would be treated. He also told us how to deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Remind me again of the HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of examples of Christians being terrorists? I can point you to hundreds of thousands of Muslims being terrorists AND CITING their religion as the reason the commit terror.

That's why they'll win.
Not hate, truth. Libtard doesn't like the truth cries hate. Good luck.

Why not when it is true? I have not followed Skylar or whatever his name is. I have seen many posts made by you. I responded to you because I had knowledge of your posts. I don't know if Skylar make a habit of bashing Christians without provocation or not. I do know that you do.
False never bashed anyone without provocation.
As always you're talking out your ass.

Forum List

Back