🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican lawmaker's daughter at scene of Dayton shooting and NOW....

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

You leftists dancing in the blood of innocent people celebrating a chance to undermine the Constitution are the most repulsive pieces of genetic garbage on the planet.

I genuinely wish the lot of you had been aborted, and eaten by rats in Planned Unparenthood dumpsters. The only thing you malignant parasites will ever contribute to the earth is nitrogen.

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

Ron Reagan was for gun control

Being a victim of gun violence will do that

That Red-Flagging that fat donnie is talking about initiating can't happen too soon.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

Then I have to sue to get my firearms back.

WONDERFUL idea.

:finger3:

He's ready for gun control! This is what happens when this shit comes home to where you live.

Rep. Mike Turner says daughter escaped Dayton shooting

Signs Of Republican Movement To Support Gun Bills With New Restrictions

This guy Turner was FULLY endorsed by the NRA.

But YOUR guns aren't worth his daughter's life.
Good thing for you commies that all those people got killed.

Now you can get what you want, right?

They love death that they think can be blamed on a political opponent. Seems to be the only time they are ever happy.

That could be easily abused. Of course, ignorant and emotional people don't care about that.

I can see a fascist piece of shit like you "red flagging" everyone in the country.

Again, it's a tragedy of history you were allowed to metastasize into a full blown malignancy.

Rat shit would have been a superior product.

yeah

that's a GREAT idea.

IF they pass it, and they've been fighting it here in NH, all my wife, who doesn't like guns, and wants something done about recent events, has to do is tell the police she thinks I have dangerous intent.

they come get them.

Then I have to sue to get my firearms back.

WONDERFUL idea.

:finger3:

The more money it costs you the better.

He pushed the Mulford Act thru in CA with the help of the NRA in the 60s.....
You do know that President Trump is in charge of the government and you want all of US to give up our guns so he can take total control of the government and we cant stop him, is this what you really want?

As a side note, not that he really is going to do this, but can you imagine the outrage of the liberal idiots(I know redundant statement) if he actually did take our guns and became the Dictator the left violently calls him every day?

Actually, he didn't come out for the Brady Bill and the AWB until after he had left the presidency. While POTUS, and after being shot he signed into law the gun owners protection Act which other than the Hughes amendment, was very pro gun.

They love death that they think can be blamed on a political opponent. Seems to be the only time they are ever happy.

They're the sort that dump Zykon-B down into chambers full of people because "The Great Leader" can't have the 1% interfering with "progress".

Forum List

Back