Republicans be honest: if Trump were president during the Cuban Missile Crisis, how do you think...

JFK pretty much fucked that whole thing up. I wouldn't bring that up if I were you.
How many of Americas lives were lost ??? JFK did a great job If dump was president then YOU might not be around now talking out of your butt
He de escalated the situation

Something Trump seems incapable of

you mean he allowed the brutal Castro regime to continue to abuse the people of Cuba? He stopped the Russian missiles but left Cuba to Castro.
You mean he did not invade causing the deaths of thousands of soldiers?

We need Bush to do that

the bay of pigs invasion used Cuban patriots, not American forces.

You really have to look at the bigger picture, what JFK and latter what Reagan achieved was two huge achomplisments in modern day America...you can't deny it ..

Kennedy landed us on the moon.
Reagan landed us in debt.

and Obama doubled that debt, what's your point?
So did Bush....Reagan tripled it

Does anyone really care?

obozo added 20 trillion, how much did Reagan and Bush add? The dollars added to the debt is what matters, not the %.

and Yes, many people care. Interest on our national debt will soon be the largest item in our national budget

Had President Donald Trump or President Ronald Reagan been in office, there would not have been a Cuban Missile Crisis.

It was, indeed, a very scary time. Several years before President Nakita Khrushchev had already made his speech where he threatened, "we will bury you".

Following that, President Kennedy failed to support the Bay of Pigs invasion showing the Russians and Cuba weakness. Had he supported the Bay of Pigs, there would never have been the Cuban Missile Crisis. Today Cuba could have been a rich paradise with a great economy.

Instead, President Kennedy secretly negotiated with Khrushchev that the US would remove our Jupiter missiles from Turkey if Russia would remove their missiles from Cuba. Thus the stalemate that lasts to this day.

Can you imagine what Havana would look like today, if all the money that went into Vegas went into Havana?

JFK pretty much fucked that whole thing up. I wouldn't bring that up if I were you.
How many of Americas lives were lost ??? JFK did a great job If dump was president then YOU might not be around now talking out of your butt
He de escalated the situation

Something Trump seems incapable of

you mean he allowed the brutal Castro regime to continue to abuse the people of Cuba? He stopped the Russian missiles but left Cuba to Castro.
You wanted him to solve all the worlds problems??? Just stopping Russia was enough imho to make his name known throughout history with great honor

You really have to look at the bigger picture, what JFK and latter what Reagan achieved was two huge achomplisments in modern day America...you can't deny it ..

Does anyone really care?

obozo added 20 trillion, how much did Reagan and Bush add? The dollars added to the debt is what matters, not the %.

and Yes, many people care. Interest on our national debt will soon be the largest item in our national budget
Libtards only use percentages when convient..

Does anyone really care?

At other times they pretend to not understand them at all.

Their brazenness is without limit. YOu can show them the simplest proportion and they act like they don't understand.

Does anyone really care?

Does anyone really care?

like in the percentages of states voting for trump???

Does anyone really care?

You are making shit up again

Had President Donald Trump or President Ronald Reagan been in office, there would not have been a Cuban Missile Crisis.

It was, indeed, a very scary time. Several years before President Nakita Khrushchev had already made his speech where he threatened, "we will bury you".

Following that, President Kennedy failed to support the Bay of Pigs invasion showing the Russians and Cuba weakness. Had he supported the Bay of Pigs, there would never have been the Cuban Missile Crisis. Today Cuba could have been a rich paradise with a great economy.

Instead, President Kennedy secretly negotiated with Khrushchev that the US would remove our Jupiter missiles from Turkey if Russia would remove their missiles from Cuba. Thus the stalemate that lasts to this day.

Can you imagine what Havana would look like today, if all the money that went into Vegas went into Havana?
Easier to get to Havana and the beaches are nicer

Great rum and cigars too

Does anyone really care?

Does anyone really care?

What does that even mean? That's about laws of the land...ya know like that pesky 2nd amendment

Easier to get to Havana and the beaches are nicer

And closer to what, until recently were the primary population centers of the US.

Hell, would probably have drawn significant European traffic.

The potential profit to have been made by a Cuba smart enough to be diplomatic with the US, is mind boggling.

...that would have turned out?

Can you see Trump achieving what Kennedy did? No you cannot. Just admit it - that would have been a terrifying time to be alive.
/——/ Well for starters Trump wouldn’t have turned chicken with the Bay of Pigs. He’d have overthrown Castro and the Cuban people would have had a free country to live in.

Does anyone really care?

Does anyone really care?

What does that even mean? That's about laws of the land...ya know like that pesky 2nd amendment
It is said that Trump tapped into an underlying anger across the land. And I guess he did, although 3 mil more votes for the loser tells us that a majority of Americans still understands that actions taken in anger are most usually regretted and have to be accounted for. I know you pretend to believe the 3 mil votes were illegal, but I also believe you know better, so lets be adult and leave that part out for now. All I know is that he has ripped the healing scab off all our divisions and encouraged old hatreds. I used to just not like him, but it's growing into something deeper and I am ashamed that my self-control is getting harder.

Does anyone really care?

Does anyone really care?

It is said that Trump tapped into an underlying anger across the land. And I guess he did, although 3 mil more votes for the loser tells us that a majority of Americans still understands that actions taken in anger are most usually regretted and have to be accounted for. I know you pretend to believe the 3 mil votes were illegal, but I also believe you know better, so lets be adult and leave that part out for now. All I know is that he has ripped the healing scab off all our divisions and encouraged old hatreds. I used to just not like him, but it's growing into something deeper and I am ashamed that my self-control is getting harder.
/—-/ Trump won’t more states and counties. Hildabeast is a sore loser. BTW only Congress can spend money you drooling idiot

...that would have turned out?

Can you see Trump achieving what Kennedy did? No you cannot. Just admit it - that would have been a terrifying time to be alive.
/——/ Well for starters Trump wouldn’t have turned chicken with the Bay of Pigs. He’d have overthrown Castro and the Cuban people would have had a free country to live in.
I was in the Army when troops were called to Florida If trump was president then I and 1000's more American soldiers and who knows how many civilians wouldn't be around today Trump is an ass ..and I'm being kind

Forum List

Back