Republicans fear they will win ObamaCare court battle

The dems wrote the law behind locked doors, the dems didn't read it, the dems bribed and swindled people into voting for it, not a single repub voted for it, the dems voted it into law, *YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN*, but if part of it gets slapped down by the supreme court....

... IT'S THE REPUBLICANS PROBLEM!!!

Good God a'mighty... only on planet PROGTARD does that make any sense.

Red state constituent to Republican congressman.

I used to get a $2000 federal insurance subsidy ...now I dont
Why do taxpayers in Blue states get to have a subsidy and I dont?

What are you going to do about it?
Buy your own fucking insurance and quit looking to the government for fucking handouts.

Next...

The dems wrote the law behind locked doors, the dems didn't read it, the dems bribed and swindled people into voting for it, not a single repub voted for it, the dems voted it into law, *YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN*, but if part of it gets slapped down by the supreme court....

Buy your own fucking insurance and quit looking to the government for fucking handouts.

Next...
I love that

Let Republican Congressman use that when they explain why people in Blue States get subsidies and they dont

Next...
I love that

Let Republican Congressman use that when they explain why people in Blue States get subsidies and they dont
They already are. The vast majority want the entire law repealed, no matter what the targeted libtard poll in this thread says, and ultimately, it will be.

What poll showed 60% of the people wanted the ACA scrapped? I've never seen such a poll. The 2012 election was basically a referendum on the ACA. Republicans promised to scrap it and they lost. That's the ONLY poll that matters.

Next...
I love that

They already are. The vast majority want the entire law repealed, no matter what the targeted libtard poll in this thread says, and ultimately, it will be.
When facts conflict with the myth

Repeat the myth

The Dems write ObamaCare....
Now they will blame the Republicans for the fact it doesn't work....

Hmmmmmm.
Besides Republicans doing everything they can to make sure it doesn't work in Red States, why does it work in states with smart people?

McConnell s Obamacare Spin Exploits Kentuckian Confusion Over KyNect The New Republic

This will only strike you as ironic if you ignored ACA's stunning successes in Kentucky, and the uncompromising demands of McConnell's primary, as they unfolded simultaneously. Now as a general election candidate, he must square his root-and-branch repeal position with the inescapable fact that full repeal would reverse those successes and leave nearly a half a million newly covered Kentuckians without health insurance.

-------------------------------------------

See? This is the deal. Republican in Kentucky aren't the smartest. In fact, "dunce" is a move up. They don't understand that "Affordable Care" (Obamacare) is the same thing as the wildly successful "Kynect". Kentucky's name for Obamacare.

The simple truth is that if you call Obamacare something else besides Obamacare, simple minded Republicans love it. How about something "simple"? Like "Simpletoncare"?

Red State Republican congressman to Red State constituent: Die quickly.

Red State Republican congressman to Red State constituent: Die quickly.
Red State Congressman to constituent........we had a choice between you getting insurance or Obama failing

You lost

"Republicans fear they will win ObamaCare court battle"

Republicans have only themselves to blame for having failed to enact their own healthcare reform.

Of course, the ACA is republican healthcare reform.

HA HA HA!

The GOP is such an eternal clown car, and probably the biggest group of hard core Hypocrites that the world has ever seen,

:Beware of what you ask for. You might just get it......:banana:

All you RW loons are avoiding the issue. Please speak the the OP, instead of "hating" the Black Man in the White House. :badgrin:

"Ebony and Ivory" comes to mind.....

Anybody who thinks that a U.S. Supreme Court decision regarding the Constitutionality of a law constitutes a "court battle" is a freaking ignorant victim of pop-culture education.

Actually, it's pretty simple........

All the Republicans have to do is pass the fix, then send it to Obama......

Once the idiot vetoes it, and the Democrats refuse to override the veto, all of the repercussions can be blamed on Obozo and the do-nothing Democrats.....
So what's the "fix"?

Republicans fear they will win ObamaCare court battle TheHill

Republicans in Congress are worried the Supreme Court will hand them a major headache this month if it rules against the federal health insurance exchanges in more than 30 states, ending subsidies for millions of people.

While the Affordable Care Act remains broadly unpopular, two new polls show a majority of Americans don’t want to do away with its subsidies, a core component of the law.

The Supreme Court is expected to hand down its decision in King v. Burwell, which could strip 6.4 million people of health insurance subsidies, in late June.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll Idea of healthcare overhaul gets wide support Reuters

The poll found that 44 percent of respondents favor the law, and that an additional 21 percent oppose it because it doesn't go far enough - for a total of 65 percent.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats used reconciliation once. Republicans used it THREE times under Bush which is why we have trillions and trillions in debt. Democrats used it to save the lives of millions of Americans who didn't have health care. Republicans used it to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 5%. How many Republicans will get screwed over when they lose their health care? They may think it's a good thing now, but when they are personally affected, Republicans will need an inventive way to blame it on Democrats.
Republicans will need an inventive way to blame it on Democrats.

Too easy!
As Senator Thune wrote;
Six million people risk losing their health care subsidies, yet @POTUS continues to deny that Obamacare is bad for the American people.
GOP Sen. John Thune shows America that he is a moron using this one weird and dumb tweet

Forum List

Back