Republicans Letting Terrorists In

I want to point out to voters that it is easy for Ted Cruz to be against letting refuges in. He doesn't have to worry about the Arab vote. But with Dearborn, MI being the Muslim capital of the USA, and the fact that they show up in record numbers to vote, Snyder has to back peddle on letting refuges in.

Rick Snyder: We Must Welcome Refugees—After Screening Them
you just wanted to point out a reason why people shouldn't vote for incumbents, didn't you?

I want to point out to voters that it is easy for Ted Cruz to be against letting refuges in. He doesn't have to worry about the Arab vote. But with Dearborn, MI being the Muslim capital of the USA, and the fact that they show up in record numbers to vote, Snyder has to back peddle on letting refuges in.

you just wanted to point out a reason why people shouldn't vote for incumbents, didn't you?
I don't think he can run again anyways. His 2 terms are up. Still he doesn't want to hand the state of Michigan back to the Democrats in 3 years.

Ruh roh.

This could get interesting. There already has been tension between Shia and Sunnis in Dearborn over the years.

Ruh roh.

This could get interesting. There already has been tension between Shia and Sunnis in Dearborn over the years.
I'm hoping how guys like Ted Cruz are acting towards refuges costs the GOP Michigan in the 2016 election. Same way I hope the way the GOP treats Mexicans should cost them but hispanics will forgive and forget as soon as Rubio is the nominee.

Michigan is only one of many reasons RW's will lose in 2016.

Their biggest problem is they're POS losers by nature.

Forum List

Back