Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

Democrats already did pay reparations for their history of racism. That's what the Civil Rights Act was: penance.

Republicans, on the other hand, since 1968 have been paying reparations to the slave owners they once deprived of their property.
You really believe that stupid shit?

In the sense of either party being actually motivated by remorse, no. It was just an appropriate reply to other stupid shit.

That that was the effect, yes. There's no denying that the Democrats had a history of racism and that the CRA amounted to making up for it whether that was their intent or not. And there's also no denying that since the late '60s, the parties have swapped places on the issues of civil rights and racial equality.
Utter nonsense. Here's the source of your confusion (and you are very confused):

Not wanting to treat people differently based on the color of their skin is NOT racism.

Democrats want to treat people differently based on their race. Republicans do not.

Not wanting to treat people differently based on the color of their skin is NOT racism.

Democrats want to treat people differently based on their race. Republicans do not.

Ah, I understand the confusion. I was dealing with reality rather than right-wing deceptive talking points.

Repubs can talk all they want. Show Them The Money! The GOP had control of all three branches of government from 2000-2006. Almost the entire time. How did blacks do? Or how did poor blacks do, because Herman Cain did fine.

Did the GOP cut scholarships or increase scholarships for poor people? If history is any proof, they cut those programs.

Did the GOP send good paying jobs overseas? Why would poor/middle class black people vote for that?

Cut programs like Planned Parenthood?

Vote against SCHIP healthcare for poor kids?

Black people are not stupid. They once belonged to the GOP. Look up the Great Flood of Mississippi and how the GOP lost the black vote. And then the civil rights 1960's where the GOP decided to be the racist party so they could win the south.

You gotta earn the black vote.

And the GOP has gone so far right they are losing the hispanic vote too. Big mistake.

Ah, I understand the confusion. I was dealing with reality rather than right-wing deceptive talking points.

Daveman is right. I've been saying that for years. Republicans don't care if you are gay, black or muslim. They only use those things to divide us.

Money is all that matters to them.

No, you weren't. You're repeating the "GOP is racist!!" horseshit you're programmed with.

Have you ever even tried to think for yourself?

Daveman is right. I've been saying that for years. Republicans don't care if you are gay, black or muslim. They only use those things to divide us.

Money is all that matters to them.
Oh, goody, just what the board needs -- yet another in a seemingly endless series of mindless leftists. :clap2:

Which will match seamlessly with you as a brainless far righty, daveman. :lol:

I can't do a thing about BHO and his buddies, but I can do something about folks like you in my Republican Party. :lol: You hurt the party far more than you help it. If you want to beat on people without doing worthwhile, continue doing what you are doing.

I can't do a thing about BHO and his buddies, but I can do something about folks like you in my Republican Party. :lol: You hurt the party far more than you help it. If you want to beat on people without doing worthwhile, continue doing what you are doing.
Jake, we have one liberal party. We don't need two. The GOP moving to the left is part of what caused the mess we're in.

If you want to get your liberal on, join the Democrats. The GOP should be conservative.

You are not part of the mainstream of the GOP. You are a far, far right wack in the small, small far right wack minority. You will not dictate the future of the party. Romney is making sure of that.

Wanting a Romney victory is anything but. The more you fight against the mainstream GOP the more you look like a disillusioned lemon-sucking far wack righty, daveman. Tis what tis. Come on. Get on board with Romney. :lol:

Forum List

Back